DOJ Investigation: Re Jeffrey Epstein Plea Deal; 2008 SDFL; 2019 SDNY; Ghislaine Maxwell

ZekeB

Re: DOJ Investigation: Re Jeffrey Epstein Plea Deal; 2008 SDFL; 2019 SDNY; Ghislaine Maxwell

Post by ZekeB »

Does anyone become brunt toast anymore? Asking for a friend.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

tek

Re: DOJ Investigation: Re Jeffrey Epstein Plea Deal; 2008 SDFL; 2019 SDNY; Ghislaine Maxwell

Post by tek »

If Dersh had any sense, we would not get getting a lather about being called a "shyster" ..

he'll be called much worse in the days and years ahead, he should save his indignation..
There's no way back
from there to here

Addie

Post by Addie »

New York Mag: What We’ve Learned From the Newly Unsealed Jeffrey Epstein Documents

On Friday, a Clinton spokesperson told Newsweek that the former president has “never been to Little St. James Island.”
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for." - Barbara Kingsolver

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

tek wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:35 pm
If Dersh had any sense, we would not get getting a lather about being called a "shyster" ..

he'll be called much worse in the days and years ahead, he should save his indignation..
And if Dersh’s lawyers had any sense, they wouldn’t be saying things like,
[The dialogue] falsely suggests that Professor Dershowitz engaged in sexual conduct, i.e. a ‘massage’ ...
Equating massages with sexual conduct is the last thing they ought to be doing, IMO.
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

I think at this point, talking about even the weather is about the last thing he should be doing. Now finding a REALLY good lawyer or several, yeah, that should be on the very top of his to do list.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

I bet that Leisure Suit Larry Klayman is available.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

ZekeB wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:36 pm
Does anyone become brunt toast anymore? Asking for a friend.
I estimate that maybe 50% of the people here today were here when Ed Hale was mangling the English language. So you can always use the phrase, but many of us won't understand the context.

Of course, Foogie never gets anythign striagth, so there's that. :-
In other news, scientists have discovered that water is wet. Film at 11.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Chilidog wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:17 am
I bet that Leisure Suit Larry Klayman is available.
I like it. :thumbs:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

I had Leisure Suit Larry figured out almost 40 years ago. :lol: There's no way this one can compare.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Addie

Post by Addie »

I know the name is familiar, but I don't remember who this Wayne Madsen is? :confused:
Justice Integrity Project - Wayne Madsen and Andrew Kreig: Welcome To Waterbury: The City That Holds Secrets That Could Bring Down Trump
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for." - Barbara Kingsolver

bob

Post by bob »

Addie wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:59 pm
I know the name is familiar, but I don't remember who this Wayne Madsen is? :confused:
Justice Integrity Project - Wayne Madsen and Andrew Kreig: Welcome To Waterbury: The City That Holds Secrets That Could Bring Down Trump
Madsen is a perennial peddler of conspiracy theories, and of course a birther.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Addie

Post by Addie »

ty, Bob, I thought it had to with birferism.
bob wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:17 pm
Addie wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:59 pm
Madsen is a perennial peddler of conspiracy theories, and of course a birther.

Addie

Post by Addie »

WPBF: President Trump questions whether Jeffrey Epstein killed himself

Epstein's brother reacts to president's interview

Return to “Courts, Law, and Legal Issues”