Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Cats!

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Cats!

Post by Frater I*I »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 2:32 pm Are the female cats who show left paw preference considered tomboys? :batting:
They're considered in league with Lucifer..... :lol:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RVInit

Cats!

Post by RVInit »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:01 pm
Phoenix520 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 2:32 pm Are the female cats who show left paw preference considered tomboys? :batting:
They're considered in league with Lucifer..... :lol:
:confuzzled: I thought that was all cats in league with Lucifer...
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Cats!

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

IMG_4106.jpeg
IMG_4106.jpeg (307.79 KiB) Viewed 1016 times
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Cats!

Post by Phoenix520 »

:lol:
Volkonski
Verified:

Cats!

Post by Volkonski »

:shock:

Mrs. V. took our older cat to the vet this morning suspecting diabetes because of huge water consumption.

The good news, no diabetes. :thumbsup:

The other news, this rescue cat, who was presented to us as a spayed female, is in fact a neutered male. Several vets over 3 years failed to notice this. :o

We have a trans-cat. In Texas. :?

Maybe no one else will notice. :pray:

If we go silent we will be making a run for the New York State border. (It is that time of year for us anyway.)

North Fork here we come!
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Cats!

Post by RTH10260 »

:shock: a crossdresser? A wolf in sheepsclothing :o

Tiredretiredlawyer

Cats!

Volkonski wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 2:40 pm :shock:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
I hid your remarks just to be safe!!!! ;)
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Cats!

Post by AndyinPA »

"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
sugar magnolia

Cats!

Post by sugar magnolia »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 4:49 pm :shock: a crossdresser? A wolf in sheepsclothing :o

Wouldn't a crossdresser be a sheep in wolf's clothing?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Cats!

Post by raison de arizona »

Many more at link.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260

Cats!

Post by RTH10260 »

RVInit

Cats!

Post by RVInit »

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RTH10260

Cats!

Post by RTH10260 »

:rotflmao:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Cats!

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ks-florida
Alerts for dangerous animals on the loose are commonplace in Florida, a state that leads the nation for escapes of wild creatures ranging from bears, lions and monkeys to snakes and tigers.

But a stalking “beast” currently terrifying residents of Suwannee county after sending two people to the emergency room in separate attacks turns out to be a domestic cat with attitude that has evaded capture for almost a week, officials have said.

Deputies from the Suwannee county sheriff’s office have laid traps for the fractious feline but have so far failed to make an arrest. Instead, the office’s animal control unit is advising the public to be “mindful of the feral cat or any other animals in the area that present signs of rabies”.

According to a post on Sheriff Sam St John’s Facebook page: “During two separate incidents, residents exercising and walking on 174th Street were attacked by a feral cat. Both residents received injuries serious enough that they had to seek medical treatment at local hospitals.”
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
AndyinPA
Verified:

Cats!

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ten-litter
After a devastating year for Los Angeles mountain lions, researchers have made a hopeful discovery in the southern California hills: an all-female litter of kittens.

Biologists found the three cubs last week in what the National Park Service described as a “dense patch of poison oak nestled among large boulders” in between the Santa Monica and Santa Susana mountain ranges. The kittens, just over three weeks old and known as P-113, P-114 and P-115, are healthy, the NPS said in a statement.

“It’s encouraging to see reproduction in our small population of mountain lions, especially after all the mortalities we have documented in the last year,” said Jeff Sikich, the lead field biologist of the NPS mountain lion study, which since 2002 has looked at how the animals survive in a fragmented and urbanized environment.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Cats!

Post by Phoenix520 »

:lovestruck:
It’s been brutal for mountain lions recently. This is majorly good news!

The Don Winslow clip above is an account that does this kind of thing. Three cats, all different temperaments, this kitty seems to be their favorite.
Volkonski
Verified:

Cats!

Post by Volkonski »

Our older daughter's in-laws were supposed to visit WF this weekend since we are gone and they can use our bedroom.

However their cat disappeared on Thursday and has not been found so visit canceled. :(
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Cats!

Post by Volkonski »

Good news. With the aid of a cat trap the missing cat has been recovered safe and sound. :biggrin:
Volkonski wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 4:30 pm Our older daughter's in-laws were supposed to visit WF this weekend since we are gone and they can use our bedroom.

However their cat disappeared on Thursday and has not been found so visit canceled. :(
RTH10260

Cats!

Post by RTH10260 »

Asking for a friend: did the cat now aquire a taste for minced mouse liver :?:

;)
Volkonski
Verified:

Cats!

Post by Volkonski »

No. The bait they used in the trap was the cat's favorite canned cat food. ;)
June bug

Cats!

Post by June bug »

Temptations! They’d get my two guys every time with Temptations!

I swear that stuff is kitty-crack!
Lani

Cats!

Post by Lani »

A cat arrived to my house. 18yo Black & White, long fluffy fur. (Son's partner's cat.) We were worried about the cat wandering off and/or hating Mocha. Nope. She was a little wary about the dog, but not for long. If Mocha is too friendly, she just slaps him. He obeys the cat.

Mocha loves Belle. If she's sleeping, Mocha lies near her. If Mocha is napping, she does the same thing. Last night, Belle was in her human's bedroom all night. Poor Mocha laid across the doorway, waiting for her.

Belle quickly took to the fenced yard (6ft high) and enjoys sunbathing. Now we leave the door open most of the day for both critters to come and go.

So our animal dictators are very happy and in total control. Unfortunately for humans, both critters have long hair which sheds all the time on everything. :cantlook:
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Tiredretiredlawyer

Cats!

:bighug:
RVInit

Cats!

Post by RVInit »

:cheer2: :cheer1: Yay! Happy pets, happy Lani!

I was going to recommend the six pack Lint pickup's from Wawak's, but when I went to their website for a link, found they don't sell those anymore!

My long haired Poohie didn't shed at all. My short haired Tulip sheds at the drop of a hat, hair everywhere! I buy industrial sized "lint" pickups. I used to get the six pack from Wawaks, but guess I will have to find a different source. If you go around and pick up the hair pretty much daily it becomes pretty easy to get under control. I have a pickup in every room in the house.
--Colin Kaepernick
RTH10260

Cats!

Post by RTH10260 »

(a R.I.P.)

Return to “General Stuff”