Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Cindy Kay Currier

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Resume18

Cindy Kay Currier

Post by Resume18 »

Looks like she gone from YouTube.

She was posting up some medical disinformation like Sheila Corona, and like Sheila, she is outta there. Don't know who might have been reporting them.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Notaperson

Re: Cindy Kay Currier

Post by Notaperson »

Now there's a name I haven't seen in a while. I was wondering about her the other day and wanted to check in on her, but I couldn't remember her full name.

I'm sure this will inspire more arrest warrants to be issued. :mrgreen:
Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne »

Cindy K. Currier, Queen of Queens, has posted an ORDER replacing the Chinese National People's Congress by a pretend congress of some sort. Unfortunately the ORDER does not list who the members of the new Congress are, or how they are to be chosen, or any other such trivia.

And by the way there are similar ORDERs (in fact VERY similar ;) ) for France, Spain, Greece, Australia, not sure about Canada she might get into trouble from HM Romana there.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

An impartial onlooker might wonder why Cindy K. Curtain-Hooks hasn't bothered to translate her people's edict into Chinese, why it is adorned by a US flag, and babbles about sheriffs, who are big in the USA but unknown or a historical oddity in most other countries.

No, that's not right. An impartial onlooker would wonder "What exactly is Curtain-Hooks' mental health problem? Or is this cosplay? Is anybody else involved?"

Someone needs to set up a triangular ring where Curtain-Hooks, Dildo and von Strudel can battle it out for queenship of USA/Canada/China/Galaxy/Vatican wherever.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

We down here do have the Office of the Sheriff - but even so... tell her she's dreaming... ;D

https://courts.nsw.gov.au/

At the Office of the Sheriff of New South Wales, we conduct law enforcement, security and support activities to ensure the safe and successful operation of state courts.

We also administer the NSW jury service system, a massive operation which involves more than 200,000 citizens each year. More than 400 specially trained Sheriff's officers, court officers and clerical staff are employed at 58 Sheriff's offices across the state.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Dave from down under wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:34 pm We down here do have the Office of the Sheriff - but even so... tell her she's dreaming... ;D

We also administer the NSW jury service system
Well. You have a “not safe for work” jury system so there’s that.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Thx, so Oz has sheriffs, and I have been informed that Scotland has sheriffs (see Applying to be a Sheriff/Summary Sheriff at the Law Society of Scotland's website) so clearly I dissed a widespread calling). I hang my head in shame.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ireland has Sheriffs too, but they are only concerned with debt collection.
Hic sunt dracones
Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne »

The title Sheriff is derived from "Scir Reeve" of which there is one right here in the land of the Foggy Bow.

The "reeve" being the King's representative in the scir (shire) in earlier times. In England there are still a few ceremonial instances such as the "Sheriff of Nottingham" (should really be Nottinghamshire) but only because followers of the Robin Hood tales expect there to be one.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Lansdowne wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:27 pm Cindy K. Currier, Queen of Queens, has posted an ORDER replacing the Chinese National People's Congress by a pretend congress of some sort.
We should just put Cindy on a plane and fly her to Beijing to let her explain that to them in person.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Rather than put her on a plane, this might be the perfect time for an actual slow boat to China.
Image Image Image Image
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

We can convene and draft orders in China!!!!!!!! :shock: Who knew?!!

It is reassuring to know that Scireeve is the REAL, OFFICIAL, HIGH SHERIFF of the WORLD!!!! Of course, he ain't the Fogmeister but he can be the Sheriff of Foggingham! :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.

Return to “Other weirdos”