Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

North Rawly and North Cackilacki, as seen by a SoCal exile

Tell us about yourself. But only things you want us to know.
jemcanada2

Re: North Rawly and North Cackilacki, as seen by a SoCal exile

Post by jemcanada2 »

Foggy wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:03 am Yeah, you don't fool me none. Beaches on frozen lakes! :roll:
A balmy day on the beach
A balmy day on the beach
D9660CA3-D410-4959-8677-2C2352E23813.jpeg (351.67 KiB) Viewed 2523 times
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

:thumbsup:

Is that Lake Superior? It's beaches have the best skipping stones and I see your beach has them as well.

I have an uncle up near Two Harbors, MN.
101010 :towel:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

northland10 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:18 am :thumbsup:

Is that Lake Superior? It's beached have the best skipping stones and I see your beach has them as well.

It’s Lake Ontario near Niagara on the Lake. It’s a beautiful spot for a fire and hot drinks on a chilly day.

We were too busy trying to keep our hands warm to skip stones though. :batting: :batting:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

jemcanada2 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:37 am

Is that Lake Superior? It's beached have the best skipping stones and I see your beach has them as well.

It’s Lake Ontario near Niagara on the Lake. It’s a beautiful spot for a fire and hot drinks on a chilly day.

We were too busy trying to keep our hands warm to skip stones though. :batting: :batting:
If the Canadian side is like the American side, the park service throws in a lit book of matches everyday to heat the lake up.

PS: Foggy - the lakes are actually colder in the summer than the winter because the ice has melted.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

bill_g wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:48 am

If the Canadian side is like the American side, the park service throws in a lit book of matches everyday to heat the lake up.

PS: Foggy - the lakes are actually colder in the summer than the winter because the ice has melted.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

jemcanada2 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:52 am
bill_g wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:48 am

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
You'll never get to experience this, but if some guy needed, or wanted, to have total testicular retraction, now would be a good time of the year to go swimming in the Great Lakes. Pick one. Doesn't matter which one. I'm just explaining this for a friend. You know.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

bill_g wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:48 am You'll never get to experience this, but if some guy needed, or wanted, to have total testicular retraction, now would be a good time of the year to go swimming in the Great Lakes. Pick one. Doesn't matter which one. I'm just explaining this for a friend. You know.
There are men who regularly swim Lake Michigan year round.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:32 am
bill_g wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:48 am You'll never get to experience this, but if some guy needed, or wanted, to have total testicular retraction, now would be a good time of the year to go swimming in the Great Lakes. Pick one. Doesn't matter which one. I'm just explaining this for a friend. You know.
Indeed

Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Re testicular retraction, see also:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Boursicot
Boursicot was born in 1944. He attended boarding schools as a youth, where he engaged in multiple homosexual affairs with other students; upon graduation, Boursicot became determined to have sex with a woman for the first time, believing that institutionalized homosexuality among boarding students was merely a rite of passage.[2] He first met Shi Pei Pu in China while posted to the French Embassy in Peking as an accountant in 1964. He was 20 years old and Shi was 26. They met at an embassy reception and shortly began a relationship.[3] Reporter Joyce Wadler, who wrote the book Liaison about the affair, would later attribute Boursicot's belief that Shi was a woman to Shi's unique ability to retract his own testicles, which, combined with the manipulation of his own penis, created the illusion of labial lips and a clitoris and allowed for shallow penetration.[2]
Are you guys "up" to the challenge?
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:34 am Re testicular retraction, see also:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Boursicot
Boursicot was born in 1944. He attended boarding schools as a youth, where he engaged in multiple homosexual affairs with other students; upon graduation, Boursicot became determined to have sex with a woman for the first time, believing that institutionalized homosexuality among boarding students was merely a rite of passage.[2] He first met Shi Pei Pu in China while posted to the French Embassy in Peking as an accountant in 1964. He was 20 years old and Shi was 26. They met at an embassy reception and shortly began a relationship.[3] Reporter Joyce Wadler, who wrote the book Liaison about the affair, would later attribute Boursicot's belief that Shi was a woman to Shi's unique ability to retract his own testicles, which, combined with the manipulation of his own penis, created the illusion of labial lips and a clitoris and allowed for shallow penetration.[2]
Fantastic. A fresh party trick just in time for New Years.
Tiredretiredlawyer

:popcorn:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Probably not the correct thread, but I found this picture that shows our soup ream dick tater is not limited to 'Dancing with Barbies Barbells' to stay fit.
June bug

Post by June bug »

qbawl wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:07 pm Probably not the correct thread, but I found this picture that shows our soup ream dick tater is not limited to 'Dancing with Barbies Barbells' to stay fit.
:bwahaha: ROTFL
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

For the past few days it's been 70° or warmer. Now it's 29° going up to 49°. BRRR.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Tiredretiredlawyer

I admire your form, Foggy. Balancing on toe, while keeping your wings to your side is Balanchinesque.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:36 pm I admire your form, Foggy. Balancing on toe, while keeping your wings to your side is Balanchinesque.
I prefer Fosse over Ballet
Fosse Rooster sm.jpg
Fosse Rooster sm.jpg (7.41 KiB) Viewed 2288 times
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:34 am
:o :shock: :eek:
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

One thing ya gotta have is your alcohol-infused ice cream in North Carolina:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I was in Rawly once when there was an earthquake - I felt it - that was weird. I also drove once from Charlotte to Wilmington in a snowstorm. Seen snow in Charlotte a few times but only time in Wilmington. Shut the place down cuz an inch of snow. That is the way it rolls in places where it isn't common.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Foggy wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:09 am For the past few days it's been 70° or warmer. Now it's 29° going up to 49°. BRRR.
Below freezing?! :o :o

Hope it’s warm enough for the poor old rooster soon! :kiss:
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:32 am
I served as a missionary one summer up in Nome, AK and got to go for the Polar Bear Swim in the ocean there just after all the ice broke up for Spring/Summer. I have never felt anything like the shock of that incredibly cold water. For several seconds my lungs simply refused to function at all. I dunno if that feels worse than testicular retraction, but it sure didn't feel good!
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I'm dreaming of a 68° and sunny Christmas. :whistle:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

It's going to be 57 here on Christmas. Last year, we had a snowstorm. It was the year my granddaughter decided she didn't really like white Christmases.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
northland10

Post by northland10 »

In 2018, it was something like 60 on Christmas. On Palm Sunday of 2019, I looked out the window and it was blowing snow. We sang "In the Bleak Midwinter" at the wrong service.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Today it was 77°, going way down to 66° tonight (BRRR) and then back up to 70° again mañana but raining, and then 41° on Monday.

Yeah, thirty degrees difference between Sunday's high and Monday's. :eek:

But it was lovely today!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”