Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

December 8th: Pretend To Be A Time Traveler Day

John Thomas8

December 8th: Pretend To Be A Time Traveler Day

Post by John Thomas8 »

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: December 8th: Pretend To Be A Time Traveler Day

Post by Foggy »

Not going back to any time before the invention of toilet paper, are you kidding me?

What did they use, poison oak or sumpin'? :shock: No, I'm not using cloth and washing it later. :nope:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Jim

Post by Jim »

Foggy wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:15 pm Not going back to any time before the invention of toilet paper, are you kidding me?

What did they use, poison oak or sumpin'? :shock: No, I'm not using cloth and washing it later. :nope:
That's ok, you can travel to the future and use the crap-zapper!

Crap Zapper
A yet to be introduced, novel invention that dematerializes all feces from all species when it’s special rays hit the shit and there’s nothing left to have to pick up.
So to make every walk with your canine buddy the very best, all you have to do is aim the Crap Zapper at the pile of dogshit and BLAMMO, it's all gone in an instant!
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, that's where when I'll go. :oldman:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Don't let Foggy fool you! He really wants to go back to October 22, 2009, to the glory days with Dr Orly Taitz Esq and his old friend William Wagener. :lol: (And there was TP.)
Atty ORLY TAITZ vs Judge LAND
3,898 views Oct 25, 2009

William WAGENER
26.6K subscribers
Another EXCLUSIVE interview with ORLY TAITZ the Moldavian born American Attorney who has
taken on the fake , born in Kenya , Africa Usurper President Barry Sotero, aka Barack Obama. Filmed
Wed. Oct. 21, first aired on LIVE TV on OCt. 23, and just hit the internet on YOU TUBE on Oct. 25, 2009

Wagener puts Orly TAITZ on the spot, with her allegations of potential "TREASON", her words, of
Georgia Judge Clay Land, who fined her $20K for filing properly in his court, because two of the plaintiffs lived in his district.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Foggy wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:15 pm Not going back to any time before the invention of toilet paper, are you kidding me?

Then just avoid going back to the spring of 2020.
101010 :towel:

Return to “The Funny”