Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

2022 Pennsylvania Senate race

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: 2022 Pennsylvania Senate race

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

The last thing in the world Oz wanted was Trump doing a rally in PA. He didn’t ask for it, but had no choice and had to be there. The guy who removed Trump from his website and won’t say his name after the primary was now on every PA TV station standing next to Trump.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Dr. Oz said the uninsured “don’t have the right to health,” but should be given “a way of crawling back out of the abyss” with “15-minute physicals” provided by the government “in a festival like setting.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

And the festival should be filled with snake oil salesmen and other quacks hocking their wares.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona

Hold on, I gotta check my dipstick of health!
PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote:Dr. Oz said, “the male organ” is “the dipstick of health.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Looking at the progenitor he is talking about "Atherosclerosis with kidney surgery." So ya you could talk about examining the penis to determine artery and kidney health. I suppose.

Plus the bottom mentions President Obama and he was considered a health expert back then.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Not sure what to think about this, all the sources cited are PETA fwiw.
In 2004, complaints about Dr. Mehmet Oz’s dog experiments were cited in a report from an internal investigation into allegations of poor animal care made by Dr. Catherine Dell’Orto, a post-doctoral veterinarian. [5], [6] See also individual reports of Dr. Oz's dog experiments. [7] According to the report, "highly invasive and stressful experiments" on dogs were performed without a "humane end point." AWA violations included a litter of whelped puppies killed by painful cardiac injection:

"The screams of these puppies could be heard through closed doors. All of these puppies, lying in a plastic garbage bag, were killed in the presence of their litter mates."[8]
Subsequent applications for grants to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) by Dr. Oz have been denied.[9] In 2004, Columbia paid $2,000 in fines to the USDA. [10]
https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/C ... violations
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I wish I hadn't read about the puppies. That alone should defeat Oz.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Uh. Sorry, when I read PETA, I require a corroborating source before I waste my precious life time thinking about it.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Suranis wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:23 pm Uh. Sorry, when I read PETA, I require a corroborating source before I waste my precious life time thinking about it.
Yeah, that’s why I noted it.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:54 am I wish I hadn't read about the puppies. That alone should defeat Oz.
Me either - made me want to hug my puppies RIGHT NOW - but they're happily playing with their favorite toys (each other :mrgreen: ) and are ignoring Mom's whining. You know, they hate it when I ignore *their* whining! Kids! What can ya do with 'em?
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Suranis wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:23 pm Uh. Sorry, when I read PETA, I require a corroborating source before I waste my precious life time thinking about it.
Oh, yeah, I tend too also, but just reading about the possibility of someone doing that is enough to make me sad. Without more info, though, I'm not going to go around saying "Guess what "dr" Oz did!"
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

This part isn't good anyway.
Subsequent applications for grants to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) by Dr. Oz have been denied.[9] In 2004, Columbia paid $2,000 in fines to the USDA.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:54 pm This part isn't good anyway.
Subsequent applications for grants to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) by Dr. Oz have been denied.[9] In 2004, Columbia paid $2,000 in fines to the USDA.
It would just be spun as the "Evil Dr. Fascist Fauci refuses to recognize Dr. Oz's brilliance" :bored:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona

Admirable, but he doesn't appear to understand his MAGA base.
Dr. Mehmet Oz @DrOz wrote: I'm proud to join this effort with fellow Republicans. I believe that same-sex couples should have the same freedom to get married as straight couples.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:42 pm And the festival should be filled with snake oil salesmen and other quacks hocking their wares.
Come on down to the health festival where we give free diagnostic tests so you can find out you have a curable condition that is going to kill you because the diagnosis is all we do.
He added his daughters don’t want to have sex with him because

There is a sentence that you just realized you should have stopped saying 4 words ago...
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

He reminds me of Tom Cotton. He's an alien in a human suit.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I don’t think Oz lives in our world. He’s talking about the health fairs that Wendell Potter organized in Appalachia in 2008 to highlight the absence of affordable health care for the poor. They were only there for a couple of days at a time and the lines were so long that some didn’t get seen.

This is Oz’s vision for America. Wait all year I til the fair comes to town, wait in long lines to maybe be seen by a doctor or dentist, but you’re poor so you gotta suffer in between.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Wait in line to get a diagnosis for a condition that you will never get treatment for. At least you'll know that lump really was cancer before you die.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

If you are not familiar with Citizens for Sanity, they put up ads and stupid billboards to p0wn da libz. Anyway.

Some billboards they've done in Philly:
► Show Spoiler
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Malignant troll Kurt is a Califonia attorney who has posted 543.3K Tweets, almost all of them nasty, misogynistic, borderline racist and most importantly "owning the libs". He writes a column for TownHall.com and shows up on RWNJ podcasts and even Faux sometimes. I only post occasionally on his feed, my tweets piss him off and sometimes he replies but they're accurate so haven't been blocked yet. :P

A few weeks back, the word went out from on high that RW MAGA had to support all Senate candidates including Oz. Kurt sucked it up and like his counterparts rah rahed for Oz even though they don't like him. Then came the gay rights post and support. Made sure Kurt saw that and I usually point out things that got bipartisan support and both sides worked together. He hates that and just wants Democrats killed (he's actually said that in some columns). He's just sh*tposting but that's how far in the sewer he is. Anyway, here's an example and really, it's pretty grim; he's starting to say maybe things should get "worse" which would mean Democrats winning. Maybe he thinks the GOP is going to lose the Senate. Delightful.
Kurt Schlichter @KurtSchlichter Sep 12
My new @townhallcom column seeks to deal the pain!
townhall.com
Maybe We Want Things to Get Even Worse
Could it be better for freedom if things in America got even worse? More economic hardship, increased crime, further humiliations of America at the hands of seventh century savages –

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious Sep 12
Impressive GOP support for #GunControl & now #SameSexMarriage. After 47 Republicans voted for it in the House, #DrOz, #PASenate; #JoeODea, #COSenate; David Urban; pollster Tony Fabrizio; Susan Collins; Rob Portman & hundreds of other Republicans support https://act.freedomforallamericans.org/ ... ct-support.

Hope Kurt liked it! :lol:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Are any baseline ethical standards taught in law school at all?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Fetterman Says Stroke Problems Have Not Slowed Down a 'Normal' Campaign

Katie Glueck, Blake Hounshell and Gina Kolata
Thu, September 15, 2022 at 2:08 PM·

Four months after suffering a stroke he described as a “near-death experience,” Lt. Gov. John Fetterman of Pennsylvania acknowledges lingering problems with his speech and hearing that sometimes cause verbal miscues. He has relied on closed captions or the help of staff members to smooth his interactions with voters and reporters as he runs for Senate.

But in one of his most extensive interviews since the stroke in May, Fetterman said he was fully capable of handling the rigors of a campaign that may decide the balance of power in the U.S. Senate. He described driving his children to school, walking several miles a day and rapidly improving his auditory processing — while also lacing into his opponent, celebrity television physician Mehmet Oz, who trails in the polls and whose campaign has mocked Fetterman’s health challenges.

“I’m running a perfectly normal campaign,” Fetterman said in a 40-minute interview with The New York Times, conducted by video Tuesday. He added at another point, “I keep getting better and better, and I’m living a perfectly normal life.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fetterman-sa ... 53612.html
raison de arizona

New York City?! Get a rope.
COURIER @CourierNewsroom wrote: NEW: Dr. Oz has released his medical records along with a statement from his primary care provider — who is notably not based in Pennsylvania, but rather in New York City.
raison de arizona

Christie got jokes.
Zach Williams @ZachReports wrote: “I defend Dr Oz bc he is a longtime New Jerseyan — the problem is he’s running in Pennsylvania” - former NJ Gov Chris Christie at NYS Business Council

Return to “U.S. Senate”