Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

CPAC Conferences

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
Kendra

CPAC Conferences and all Matt Schlapp gossip goes here

Post by Kendra »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:32 pm Good move merging them, thanks Foggy. Was going to agree with Bob's comment. At this point, the Schlapps still have not commented on this, but every tweet they post is loaded with questions and comments about Matt's "Schlapping" of the married Walker staffer. These things never just happen once and Matt's been around tons of hunky young MAGAt men, is CPAC really a branch office or feeder to the Gateway House of Boys? Looking forward to more being revealed (and it will). Couldn't happen to a slimier, nastier guy. Hoping "Schlapping" becomes as famous as "Santorium". 8-)
:think:

Should I add Schlapping to the thread title after Matt's name?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

'Schlapping" seems to have been coined by Christian Walker, Herschel's son, in that video... tons of posts use the term so a little Fogbow title boost which will be indexed by the search engines seems like it would be nice for Matt. 8-)
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:54 pm 'Schlapping" seems to have been coined by Christian Walker, Herschel's son, in that video... tons of posts use the term so a little Fogbow title boost which will be indexed by the search engines seems like it would be nice for Matt. 8-)
Ooops, since Foggy merged the threads, it's no longer me as the thread starter, looks like it's up to MN to do it now if she wishes. :bighug:
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

The fact that Schlapping has been used in this thread means that search engines will find the thread, so I'm not inclined to lengthen the title.

Frankly, I'd rather that Schlapp have his own thread. CPAC is big enough on its own without adding Schlapp's current issues to the thread.
MN-Skeptic

CPAC Conferences

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Now that Matt Schlapp has his own thread, I've removed him from the title of this thread so it can go back to just being about CPAC conferences.
Gregg

CPAC Conferences

Post by Gregg »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:32 am Now that Matt Schlapp has his own thread, I've removed him from the title of this thread so it can go back to just being about CPAC conferences.
Thanks.

Topic was almost Dickschlapped. :rotflmao:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

CPAC Conferences

Post by Ben-Prime »

Gregg wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:41 am
MN-Skeptic wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:32 am Now that Matt Schlapp has his own thread, I've removed him from the title of this thread so it can go back to just being about CPAC conferences.
Thanks.

Topic was almost Dickschlapped. :rotflmao:
Much like the dickshlapp itself, we could see that coming and only stare as the slow-motion violence occured.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
p0rtia

CPAC Conferences

Post by p0rtia »

George wins the interwebs with this replay to Matt Schlapp's announcement that TFG would be speaking at the next cpac.

Kendra

CPAC Conferences

Post by Kendra »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Kendra

CPAC Conferences

Post by Kendra »

Clearly, Herschel Walker’s staffer suing Schlapp for sexual assault isn’t going to stop Trump from going. What a coincidence they will both have lawsuits going against them for the same thing.
Suranis

CPAC Conferences

Post by Suranis »

Schlapps original tweet has only 1,562 likes. Much low energyness.

https://twitter.com/mschlapp/status/1616195593830912001
Hic sunt dracones
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

CPAC Conferences

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:violin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
pipistrelle

CPAC Conferences

Post by pipistrelle »

Suranis wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:43 am Schlapps original tweet has only 1,562 likes. Much low energyness.

https://twitter.com/mschlapp/status/1616195593830912001
1780 now.
A2685E63-45B8-4C1A-9CDB-EFE7E7651792.jpeg
A2685E63-45B8-4C1A-9CDB-EFE7E7651792.jpeg (328.21 KiB) Viewed 819 times
Kendra

CPAC Conferences

Post by Kendra »

The speakers at CPAC will spend the week telling the attendees that many of the things stated in this waiver about covid are not true, but sign the waiver anyway. Matt Schlapp has enough legal issues right now. https://conservative.org/waiver/coronavirus/

Now people can hear Trump, Lake and Bolsonaro all whine about their “rigged elections.” The Crybaby Caucus
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

CPAC Conferences

Post by RTH10260 »

At CPAC, ‘illness’ and ‘death’ from COVID-19 are risks conservative attendees must assume: waiver

Lynda Edwards, Investigative Reporter
February 15, 2023

Laughing in the face of COVID-19 has been sport during pandemic-era stagings of the annual Conservative Political Action Conference and its regional offshoots.

"Thousands of patriots and not a damn mask in sight,” Republican U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas beamed at CPAC Orlando in 2022. He cast vaccine and mask mandates as “a battle between power and liberty.”

Then-White House Acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney in February 2020 depicted COVID-19 as a prosaic flu erroneously hyped by the media as something that "brings down the president"— then Donald Trump.

And in March 2020, CPAC leader Matt Schlapp told Fox News of the novel coronavirus: “[W]hat the CPAC experience has taught the whole country ... is that it's actually hard to get it."

But as CPAC’s flagship event returns in March to Maryland’s Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center just outside Washington, D.C. — the same hotel where a VIP attendee triggered one of the nation’s earliest COVID-19 scares — conference organizers are quietly expressing a level of COVID-19 trepidation attendees almost certainly won’t see on-stage.

"COVID-19 has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization,” reads the "WAIVER OF LIABILITY FOR COVID-19 IN ATTENDING CPAC EVENTS” posted on CPAC’s website.

Several sobering paragraphs follow: “COVID-19 is reported to be extremely contagious. The state of medical knowledge is evolving, but the virus is believed to spread from person-to-person contact and/or by contact with contaminated surfaces and objects, and even possibly in the air. … COVID-19 can cause serious and potentially life-threatening illness and even death”

The waiver further presents CPAC as an event that comes with health risks.

https://www.rawstory.com/raw-investigates/cpac-2023/
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

CPAC Conferences

Post by neonzx »

This CPAC promises to be SUPER-FUN! Where do I sign-up?
( I know many Brazilian nationals living here in the states without documentation who are my acquaintances but are in LUV with Bolsonaro however hate Trump) :confuzzled: They are kinda dumb.

Fortunately, they cannot vote in Brazil elections unless they travel to an embassy (Miami) so their voice is never heard.
pipistrelle

CPAC Conferences

Post by pipistrelle »

The state of medical knowledge is evolving, but the virus is believed to spread from person-to-person contact and/or by contact with contaminated surfaces and objects, and even possibly in the air.
Isn't that old? It's transmitted primarily through airborne particles. Transmission through surface contamination is now thought to be less common.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

CPAC Conferences

Post by Frater I*I »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:08 pm :snippity:
Isn't that old? It's transmitted primarily through airborne particles. Transmission through surface contamination is now thought to be less common.
The Reich Wing isn't known for their knowledge of 21st century medical science...nor 20th for that matter...

In fact I think they still believe the bleeding is an effective treatment for aliments...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
pipistrelle

CPAC Conferences

Post by pipistrelle »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:47 am
pipistrelle wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:08 pm :snippity:
The Reich Wing isn't known for their knowledge of 21st century medical science...nor 20th for that matter...

In fact I think they still believe the bleeding is an effective treatment for aliments...
Well...How Leeches Can Save Lives And Limbs for Some Patients

How many Star Trek episodes are there about civilizations that reached a point of technological advancement, had some sort of fall (war, disease, etc.), and their descendants couldn't figure out the technology?
MN-Skeptic

CPAC Conferences

Post by MN-Skeptic »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:50 am How many Star Trek episodes are there about civilizations that reached a point of technological advancement, had some sort of fall (war, disease, etc.), and their descendants couldn't figure out the technology?
Reminds me of a cartoon from today - https://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur/2023/02/19
Kendra

CPAC Conferences

Post by Kendra »

We're watching CPAC, so you don't have to. One week from today, The Breakdown is back with a special CPAC Edition!

Join your hosts
@TaraSetmayer
&
@TheRickWilson
Thursday, March 2 at 7 PM here, YouTube, or Facebook.
Kendra

CPAC Conferences

Post by Kendra »

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mike-pe ... d=97451851
Former Vice President Mike Pence has declined an invitation to the Conservative Political Action Conference, sources told ABC News.

The decision by Pence, who is debating a 2024 presidential run, comes as other notable figures are absent from this year's lineup.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who spoke at CPAC last year, has two events scheduled in Texas as CPAC gets underway in Maryland.

A spokesperson for CPAC told ABC News that neither Pence nor DeSantis are currently slated to attend.

"It's a missed opportunity for any potential Presidential Candidate to not address the thousands of grassroots activists at CPAC this year. Luckily, CPAC attendees will get to hear from every announced Presidential candidate and over 100 premiere speakers, including over 30 elected officials," Megan Powers, a spokesperson for CPAC, told ABC News on Saturday.
tek

CPAC Conferences

Post by tek »

"It's a missed opportunity for any potential Presidential Candidate to not address the thousands of grassroots activists blithering idiots at CPAC this year'
FIFT
Kendra

CPAC Conferences

Post by Kendra »

Many call him the “Donald Trump” of South America. Here at #CPAC, we call him a friend. Join
@jairbolsonaro
March 1-4 in Washington DC 🇺🇸🇧🇷
Kendra

CPAC Conferences

Post by Kendra »

TOMORROW: CPAC is back and so is The Breakdown!

Join
@TaraSetmayer
&
@TheRickWilson
for a special CPAC Edition of The Breakdown on Thursday, March 2 at 7 PM ET - here, YouTube, or Facebook.

Return to “Current Politics”