Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

CPAC Conferences

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: CPAC Conference 2021

Post by raison de arizona »

Here’s a link to the actual video of Cruz snubbing Loomer. I’m not sure how much of a snub it was, but he was certainly ignoring her.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Talks2Eagles2

Post by Talks2Eagles2 »

Why is Loomed banned from CPAC? :?
raison de arizona

Talks2Eagles2 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:43 pm Why is Loomed banned from CPAC? :?
IIRC a couple years ago she used her press pass to get into press areas and harass real reporters to the point that they finally had to kick her out and ban her.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Yeah, Loomer is in the Orly-Taitz-Humiliated-At-CPAC club along with Jacob Wohl. Bonus points that it was Pam Geller who shouted her down :lol: Super Bonus: It's dirty Steve Bannon

Pam Geller shouts down Orly Taitz at CPAC panel
Taitz interrupted the panel with birther questions, but was told she was being "inappropriate"
By JILLIAN RAYFIELD
MARCH 16, 2013 11:07PM (UTC)

During a panel on Islam and national security by CPAC's "Uninvited" anti-Islam activists, birther queen Orly Tatiz interrupted the question and answer session by repeatedly asking about President Obama's birth certificate, and demanding that the panel explain why it wasn't addressing the topic.

"I think there's enough substance on this panel, I mean how many topics can you handle," Pamela Geller, the blogger for Atlas Shrugged, shot back. "Inappropriate. really."

"We are not a birther site," the moderator, from Breitbart.com, told Taitz before she was shushed by the crowd. She left the room shortly after.
https://www.salon.com/2013/03/16/pam_ge ... pac_panel/

Posted by Pam Geller (Wonder if O Taitz still holds a grudge? :lol: )

Orly Taitz & Steve Bannon "The Uninvited" CPAC 2013
2,553 views•Mar 17, 2013

Jakey:
Jacob Wohl, the Trump internet activist cashing in on conspiracy theories, explained
Why a failed teen hedge fund manager tried to launch a smear campaign against Pete Buttigieg and keeps pushing far-right conspiracy theories.
By Jane Coaston Updated Apr 30, 2019, 4:55pm EDT

Jacob Wohl, a Trumpian internet figure of sorts, has had a very exciting spring.

First Twitter kicked him off their platform for proudly describing his plan to use fake accounts to influence the 2020 presidential election. Then he was barred from presenting at CPAC, so he was forced to lay out his latest unfounded claim about a Trump nemesis in the lobby of the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center. And just this week, Wohl attempted to launch a smear campaign against presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg using false allegations of sexual assault, a campaign that collapsed almost immediately.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... omar-grift

Used to have anxiety over these during DL2XIT's reign because what happened there, and what Matt & Mercy Shlepp lied about, might become US Government policy. Now they are just LARPing and their influence is dwindling. Early polling is starting to show that DL2XIT is losing popularity, of course, their rigged polls show otherwise. While it's true spineless GOP "leaders" are denying it to try to cling to/regain power, at it's peak DL2XIT was only at 40% which is birther level. And it's declining. The harder-core they go at CPAC on election truthing and the like, the lower it will go. Of course, gerrymandering is a problem, and Democrats screwed up on 2020 messaging, but suburban and college-educated voters will keep dropping with all this ridiculous lying and obfuscating. So unlike being nervous about CPAC, my reaction now is ignore, laugh & watch them fail.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
Replying to
@atrupar
Wow. Right Side Broadcasting cut away from the big lie CPAC panel discussion so hosts could read a disclaimer protecting the network from legal liability.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
Replying to
@atrupar
"First, they decided they were gonna fact-check him. The leader of the free world!" -- Sen. Marsha Blackburn thinks Trump should've been above fact-checking on social media
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Its Ironic that the Disgraced Former Occupant did a speech to CPAC 2015 to a nearly empty room.
Hic sunt dracones
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

"First, they decided they were gonna fact-check him. The leader of the free world!" -- Sen. Marsha Blackburn thinks Trump should've been above fact-checking on social media"

So why are you saying Biden is lying?
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

How much longer will it be until mainstream media is unable to cover events such as this for safety reasons? I think we're already teetering on the edge.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Kimberly Guilfoyle at #CPAC2021:

"I will confidently say that President Trump from his desk at Mar-a-Lago will accomplish more for America in the next 4 years than Joe Biden & Kamala Harris could dream of"
raison de arizona

Kendra wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:07 pm https://twitter.com/jessebyrnes/status/ ... 1165330435
Kimberly Guilfoyle at #CPAC2021:

"I will confidently say that President Trump from his desk at Mar-a-Lago will accomplish more for America in the next 4 years than Joe Biden & Kamala Harris could dream of"
Dunning–Kruger
raison de arizona

raison de arizona

Well, the Hyatt is taking masks seriously at least, it would appear.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

That place is full of snowflakes. :P
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

Rebecca Kaplan
@RebeccaRKaplan
13 House Republicans who are appearing at CPAC in Orlando Friday, Saturday and Sunday have active proxy voting requests with the House Clerk's office saying they can't attend votes due to the pandemic. Among the votes they will miss tonight: one on the COVID relief bill.
Lying liars that lie. No one cares anymore, why not just tell blatant lies?
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Nothing will happen. Not for these stunts. Not for involvement in the Jan. 6th Insurrection, not for Trump and all the lawsuits. Nothing will happen. They will get away with campaign finance violations. Ethics violations. Bribery. Emoluments. Trump and family will not be marched off in handcuffs. Absolutely.nothing will happens to any of these criminals and morality-deficient assholes. And if trump runs in 2924, he'll win.
raison de arizona

Gaetz's lying letter:
► Show Spoiler
[edit]
Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 7.00.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 7.00.06 PM.png (140.62 KiB) Viewed 3633 times
[/edit]
raison de arizona

I hereby dub thee, the Dancing Seditionist.
"Is everybody ready for some sedition!?!? I said, IS EVERYBODY READY FOR SOME SEDITION!?!?!"
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I'm really missing that puking smilie.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

AndyinPA wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:07 pm I'm really missing that puking smilie.
Me too.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Strippers dance better.
Hic sunt dracones
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Kendra wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:28 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:07 pm I'm really missing that puking smilie.
Me too.
You can use mine.
🤮
Image Image Image Image
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:lol:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:01 pm And if trump runs in 2924, he'll win.
Holy hell, he made a pact with Satan for immortality :shock:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor

Return to “Current Politics”