Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Arizona behaving badly and otherwise

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Arizona behaving badly and otherwise

Post by raison de arizona »

Why Arizona, why?
Clue Heywood @ClueHeywood wrote: The State Bar today mistakenly emailed every lawyer in Arizona and told em they were all over a month late on annual dues. I’m sure lawyers, a notoriously relaxed and understanding group, took it very well.
Dan Douglas @DanDDouglas4 wrote: The phrase in the email that said “to avoid suspension of your license to practice…” was truly a gut punch
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Off Topic
Here in my corner of the world a facility management company mailed to all their tenants a nastygram over missing rent payment including wording about forced collection and risk of contract cancellation. :brickwallsmall: :cantlook: The number of recipient you ask? 230'000+ :!: Their helpdesk was blocked for hours after that incident. The direct damage for the cost of such a mailing, eg IT, paper, envelopes and postage must have reached the $500'000 marker. The CFO and CTO positions were open within a week.... The owner of my unit changed the management company witin a few months.
raison de arizona

Trump stiffed Kelly Townsend?!? Say it ain't so! :lol:
The "refused to remain silent" bit is about her speaking out against :crazy: Wendy Rogers.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

rallied the faithful
Admitting their religion is not Christianity.
raison de arizona

Was just watching the local news, and with redistricting and whatnot (like Townsend denouncing Rogers) Kelly Townsend is running against Wendy Rogers. No way this doesn’t get nasty, even if all the vitriol is spewed by Rogers.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

tesibria wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:11 pm However, here are a couple ways ANYONE can help:
  • Subscribe to her YouTube channel (We need 100 subscribers to get custom URL, so every subscribe matters. We haven't "pushed" her YouTube, because we don't really want to until she has custom URL...)
  • Help phone bank in late June/early July (Our primary is, effectively, our election. If we win the primary, we spend the fall helping fellow Dems in contested districts).
[/font]
I'm not on Facebook and rarely use Twitter anymore, but I subscribed at YouTube for you :)
raison de arizona

I subscribed/followed everything, not sure that I can phone bank, the hearing isn't what it used to be and I find phone conversations difficult.

Jeremy Duda @jeremyduda wrote: .@MaricopaGOP voted to strip LD28 chair @KathyPetsas of her voting rights as a PC last night for allegedly endorsing Dem Deb Stark over Republican Nicole Garcia in a nonpartisan Phoenix city council race last year. Stark's consultant says Petsas didn't actually endorse anyone.
Stephen Richer—Maricopa Cnty Recorder (prsnl acct) @stephen_richer wrote: But various people in leadership positions in the Party calling for the recall, incarceration, or execution of elected Republicans is OK
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:19 pm I subscribed/followed everything, not sure that I can phone bank, the hearing isn't what it used to be and I find phone conversations difficult.

Jeremy Duda @jeremyduda wrote: .@MaricopaGOP voted to strip LD28 chair @KathyPetsas of her voting rights as a PC last night for allegedly endorsing Dem Deb Stark over Republican Nicole Garcia in a nonpartisan Phoenix city council race last year. Stark's consultant says Petsas didn't actually endorse anyone.
Stephen Richer—Maricopa Cnty Recorder (prsnl acct) @stephen_richer wrote: But various people in leadership positions in the Party calling for the recall, incarceration, or execution of elected Republicans is OK
Mmm, Yeah,we're cool with that...

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

raison de arizona

Looks like orly’s favorite Gateway Pundit is in the MCSO pokey… Or something.
Few details amid speculation of Gateway Pundit writer Jordan Conradson arrest

Officials were unable to confirm social media speculation that the local correspondent for a conservative website, Jordan Conradson, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of assault and criminal damage.

Phoenix police could not confirm the Conradson arrested was indeed the Conradson affiliated with the website, telling The Republic they do not have employer information for the man arrested. The connection was initially made on the Twitter account Arizona Right Wing Watch. Officials also have little information on what led to the arrest.

Gateway Pundit is described by PolitiFact as a conservative website, with a high number of false claims posted.

A man named Jordan Conradson is listed on the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office website and was arrested Sunday on one count of assault and one count on criminal damage.

Conradson was booked on misdemeanors, Phoenix police spokesperson Philip Krynsky said.

There were no files on his arrest on the court's system as of 2:30 p.m. Monday, according to Scott Davis, spokesperson for the Maricopa County Justice Courts, and Clara Colmenero, spokesperson for the Judicial Branch of Arizona in Maricopa County.

Gateway Pundit's Conradson has not posted on Twitter since April 2.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/lo ... 463100002/
raison de arizona

Just Gosar being Gosar.
Paul Gosar to attend white nationalist social gathering on Hitler’s birthday

Prescott Republican Congressman Paul Gosar is set to be a “special guest” with the white nationalist American Populist Union at an event that will be on a date popular among white nationalists and Neo-Nazis: Hitler’s birthday.

The American Populist Social will be held in Tempe on April 20, a date revered by white supremacists and Neo-Nazis.

The American Populist Union is closely aligned with groypers, a group of white nationalists who strive for their ideas to become a part of the Republican mainstream and are largely followers of 23-year-old white nationalist Nick Fuentes. In 2021, Gosar was the first elected official to speak at Fuentes’ America First Political Action Conference in 2021. This year, the conference saw speeches by Gosar, Rogers and U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene.
:snippity:
https://www.azmirror.com/blog/paul-gosa ... -birthday/

AFPAC was where Fuentes led chants of PUTIN.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Over/under on if he wears a hood and robe?

raison de arizona

BREAKING: Challenges Filed To Kick "Insurrectionists" Reps. Gosar, Biggs, Finchem Off 2022 Ballot (READ Complaints)
A prominent Arizona election law attorney has filed legal challenges to the candidacies of U.S. Reps. Paul Gosar and Andy Biggs, as well as Secretary of State candidate Rep. Mark Finchem.

As first reported in the New York Times, a progressive group called Free Speech for People has brought their efforts to hold Trump-supporting elected officials to account for their involvement in the post-election efforts to overturn the election results.

Arizona attorney Jim Barton filed the three separate candidate challenges this morning, and has asked the Court to approve expedited discovery requests.
https://arizonaslaw.blogspot.com/2022/0 ... -kick.html

These are 14th Amendment challenges.
raison de arizona

Gregg wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:32 am Over/under on if he wears a hood and robe?
He's already backed out :lol: He's claiming that he didn't know that he was named the keynote speaker, but the fact that he ADVERTISED THE APPEARANCE ON HIS OWN SOCIAL MEDIA makes that claim somewhat, shall we say, unlikely.
raison de arizona

Orly’s going to have something to say about this when he pokes his head up…
Court records: Gateway Pundit Jordan Conradson arrested in assault on woman

Gateway Pundit writer Jordan Conradson was arrested early Sunday morning on suspicion of assaulting a young woman, according to court records.

The writer of Gateway Pundit — a website described by PolitiFact as conservative with a high number of false claims posted — was booked on misdemeanors, Phoenix police spokesperson Philip Krynsky said.

The assault occurred around 1 a.m. on April 3 in Phoenix, court records show.

The woman suffered a minor injury, according to court records. Her relationship to the writer and details on what led to the arrest have not been released.

Conradson was booked and faces domestic violence charges of intentional and knowingly assault on the young woman. He pleaded not guilty, court documents show.

Conradson was also arrested on one count of criminal damage to another person's property. The costs of the damage amount between $250 and $1,000, according to court records. Conradson could serve up to six months in jail for the class 1 misdemeanor.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/lo ... 503683002/

My oh my, what has Conradson gotten himself into this time?
raison de arizona

Just because we were discussing danger noodles elsewhere.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Danger noodle measuring contest.
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

They're all just minor league clubs for Australia.

Somewhere between Monster Island and Jurassic Park.

raison de arizona

Wendy Rogers, how it started:
► Show Spoiler
How it's going:
► Show Spoiler
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:15 am Wendy Rogers, how it started:
► Show Spoiler
How it's going:
► Show Spoiler
Someone should really connect the dots for her and say "So, Wendy, how do you feel about women wearing traditionally male clothing, uniforms, flight suits, etc.?"
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Ben-Prime wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:51 am
raison de arizona wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:15 am Wendy Rogers, how it started:
► Show Spoiler
How it's going:
► Show Spoiler
Someone should really connect the dots for her and say "So, Wendy, how do you feel about women wearing traditionally male clothing, uniforms, flight suits, etc.?"
Jock straps?

tek

Post by tek »

Gregg wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:50 am
Jock straps?
It would be irresponsible not to speculate.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Gregg wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:50 am
Ben-Prime wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:51 am
► Show Spoiler
How it's going:
► Show Spoiler
Jock straps?
I mean, sure, I have been quoted as saying that I am sure some members of the Republican Party are *fine* athletic supporters....but I'm pretty sure I didn't mean it that way.

Ah, who I am kidding? I *totally* meant it that way.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

RVInit wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:57 pm Trumplicans still haven't figured out why, for the first time in my lifetime, enlisted military in 2022 voted primarily for the Democratic candidate.

Brnovich is stupid to try and convince the very people who already know they have been used in the past for this type of political theater is only going to cause them to turn against Republican candidates as well.
Please proceed, Governor...
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

Mary Jo Pitzl @maryjpitzl wrote: Court hearing ongoing in Prescott re: @GeneralBrnovich case against @SecretaryHobbs over the Elections Procedures Manual. First Q from teh judge: Why isn't the governor involved in this? His approval is needed for the manual to be in force. AG: WE can add him to this later

Judge John Napper says the @GeneralBrnovich filing is "opaque." "We are left with objections that no one can decipher.”

This court hearing sounds like a dispute between divorcing parents, fighting over child custody. Judge Napper wants to know why the parties are not talking to each other.
https://twitter.com/maryjpitzl/status/1 ... 7493112832

Maybe because this whole thing is political theater between someone desperately trying to be Senator and someone trying to be Governor?

Oh look. The inevitable press release.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Earthlings Behaving”