2022 Georgia Senate Race

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: 2022 Georgia Senate Race

Post by raison de arizona »

The late, great, John Lewis? Stolen valor.
Senate nominee Herschel Walker repeatedly shared story resembling John Lewis encounter with former Klansman
Walker's tale of his encounter with an apologetic former member of the Ku Klux Klan happened the same year that he first shared a similar story about U.S. Rep. John Lewis.

Republican nominee Herschel Walker’s campaign for U.S. Senate in Georgia has repeatedly been marred by falsehoods. To date, the retired football player has been caught lying about fathering a “secret” child, being a member of law enforcement, a claim that he graduated from college, and even his business practices.

A recent review by theGrio of past statements made by Walker during interviews between 2020 and 2021 reveals that Walker repeatedly shared several versions of a story about an encounter with a former member of the Ku Klux Klan that resembles one that has been publicly shared by the late former Georgia U.S. Rep. John Lewis.
:snippity:
https://thegrio.com/2022/09/16/senate-n ... -klansman/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Woo-hoo states' rights! Um...
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: Herschel says if he was in the Senate right now and had to vote for Lindsey Graham’s national abortion ban, he would vote yes.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

:confuzzled:

Bonus charity grift:
► Show Spoiler
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona

I like the (truthful) portrayal of being against gun control as being anti law enforcement. More of this, please.
tek

2022 Georgia Senate Race

Post by tek »

"what did he just say?"
d-1.jpg
d-1.jpg (21.17 KiB) Viewed 629 times
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

2022 Georgia Senate Race

Post by Ben-Prime »

Herschel Walker is what you get when someone believes the head-tapping meme guy makes perfect sense and says "We need someone with this outlook in elected office."
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
raison de arizona

2022 Georgia Senate Race

Electric cars now start in the $20s, with many in the $30s. But let's just take the current average of $60k, which includes luxury cars but whatever. Walker is claiming to live in a house worth less than $60k. :roll:
PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Herschel Walker thinks electric cars “cost more than [his] house,” and the government wants him to put “solar panels …on the roof of [his] car” and “live in” it.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

2022 Georgia Senate Race

Post by Luke »

:pray: Georgia is still a lift, but if anybody can disqualify themselves, it's Walker.

Matt Holt @mattholt33 49m
Holy moly: Sen. Raphael Warnock (D) announced raising $26M in Q3, and entered October with $13.7 million cash on hand

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

2022 Georgia Senate Race

Post by Luke »

But wait, there's more --
Matt Fuller @MEPFuller 12m

Here it is:

Herschel Walker got a girlfriend pregnant in 2009, urged her to get an abortion, and then reimbursed her for the procedure.

Herschel Walker also says there should be no exceptions for abortion. (Except for himself I guess.)

Matt Fuller @MEPFuller 10m
This story is more than credible. The woman provided us with a receipt from the abortion clinic, an image of a check from Herschel Walker reimbursing her for the abortion, and a "get well" card Herschel Walker sent her with the check.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pro-life- ... gia-senate

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
SuzieC
Verified:

2022 Georgia Senate Race

Post by SuzieC »

Oh HELL YES!!! You know that the same happened with Trump but he had his lawyers destroy receipts and have girlfriends sign NDAs.

It remains to be seen whether Georgia Rs will give a shit. Probably not, because he has an R after his name and Jesus.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

2022 Georgia Senate Race

Post by Frater I*I »

SuzieC wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:23 pm Oh HELL YES!!! You know that the same happened with Trump but he had his lawyers destroy receipts and have girlfriends sign NDAs.

It remains to be seen whether Georgia Rs will give a shit. Probably not, because he has an R after his name and Jesus.
Plus he won a National Championship with UGA.... :bored:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona

2022 Georgia Senate Race

That's the cool thing about voting with Republican Jesus. Even if they believe it (they won't,) he's forgiven. Same as holding a gun to his wife's head, etc. Water under the bridge.
bob

2022 Georgia Senate Race

Post by bob »

Plus he won a National Championship with UGA.
"For completeness," Walker turned pro before graduating. After a few seasons with the USFL's New Jersey Generals (which at the end was owned by TFG), Walker played for the NFL's Cowboys*, Vikings, Giants, Eagles, and again the Cowboys before retiring.

Walker twice was selected for the Pro Bowl, but never won (or even went to) a Superb Owl.

* Walker's trade to the Vikings is considered to be one of the most lopsided trades, and it eventually led to the Cowboys' rebirth due to the bevvy of picks and players it received for Walker.
Image ImageImage
MN-Skeptic

2022 Georgia Senate Race

Post by MN-Skeptic »

:popcorn:
raison de arizona

2022 Georgia Senate Race

Walker didn’t write that.
Dr. Ken

2022 Georgia Senate Race

Post by Dr. Ken »

raison de arizona

2022 Georgia Senate Race

h/t Dr. Ken, just textifying Just In Case.
Christian Walker @ChristianWalk1r wrote: Every family member of Herschel Walker asked him not to run for office, because we all knew (some of) his past. Every single one. He decided to give us the middle finger and air out all of his dirty laundry in public, while simultaneously lying about it.

I’m done.

I know my mom and I would really appreciate if my father Herschel Walker stopped lying and making a mockery of us.

You’re not a “family man” when you left us to bang a bunch of women, threatened to kill us, and had us move over 6 times in 6 months running from your violence.

I don’t care about someone who has a bad past and takes accountability. But how DARE YOU LIE and act as though you’re some “moral, Christian, upright man.” You’ve lived a life of DESTROYING other peoples lives. How dare you.
Luke

2022 Georgia Senate Race

Post by Luke »

LeGate found one that Christian deleted. Some MAGAt tools are saying Christian's Twitter account is hacked. :roll:

Christian Walker was part of convicted criminal Brandon Straka's idiotic "Support the #DontSayGay Bill" in Florida, they were all on a Twitter Space together. Pretty amazing this is what popped Christian's cork -- it's going to be hard for the GAGOP to deny this. #GASenate #GAPol

Hey Foggy, have you called your pal Amy Kremer about this? She's in Georgia, wonder if Amy had any of Herschel's kids. Would you please ask Amy when you're checking if she'll drive up to help form a quorum at Denny's on Thursday for the Grand Slam Grand Jury indictment of the dotard? TYIA.
Dr. Ken

2022 Georgia Senate Race

Post by Dr. Ken »

I hope this goes on all night complete meltdown
Dr. Ken

2022 Georgia Senate Race

Post by Dr. Ken »

Luke

2022 Georgia Senate Race

Post by Luke »

Dr. Ken wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:33 pm I hope this goes on all night complete meltdown
:like:

:shark2:

This is so tragically true:

Mueller, She Wrote @MuellerSheWrote 1h
Back in they day, misspelling “potato” would end your campaign. Now it takes domestic violence, secret abortions, and your family to call you out on social media. And even that’s not a guarantee.

raison de arizona

2022 Georgia Senate Race

orlylicious wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:49 pm
Mueller, She Wrote @MuellerSheWrote 1h
Back in they day, misspelling “potato” would end your campaign. Now it takes domestic violence, secret abortions, and your family to call you out on social media. And even that’s not a guarantee.
https://twitter.com/MuellerSheWrote/sta ... 2476318721
e.g. see Paul Gosar
Danraft

2022 Georgia Senate Race

Post by Danraft »

Welp, it went on all night. IMO, put a fork in Walker (at least from present viewpoint)…
Christian’s tweets are the killer. Walker and his crew can threaten to sue, and even do so, the boy has been supportive and then blew a gasket. Acknowledged all the negative and even disclosed more.

Dr. Ken wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:33 pm I hope this goes on all night complete meltdown
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

2022 Georgia Senate Race

Post by Foggy »

Golly, and Christian seemed like such a nice young man. :batting:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶

Return to “U.S. Senate”