Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

2022 Georgia Senate Race

p0rtia

Re: Georgia Senate Race (for Raphael Warnock's seat)

Post by p0rtia »

Cf. the empty lectern: Possibly his handlers have twigged to it that in any venue in which his understanding of How Things Work might come under scrutiny, he will not do well.

Any. Venue.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

But…but…he’s non compos mentis, clearly!!! I don't care who you are, you CANNOT listen to this man and say YES he will fix all our problems. Let’s vote for him. And how can Bartiromo even have him on, let alone listen intently as if he’s imparting some great wisdom?
BTW, her voice drives me insane. I hate her diction.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:

Mob mentality? Lots of people with zero effective education vote?

After reading 50 pages of Doug Jensen's interview, I feel that I have a clearer understanding of our problem.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Phoenix520 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:31 pm But…but…he’s non compos mentis, clearly!!! I don't care who you are, you CANNOT listen to this man and say YES he will fix all our problems. Let’s vote for him. And how can Bartiromo even have him on, let alone listen intently as if he’s imparting some great wisdom?
BTW, her voice drives me insane. I hate her diction.
You underestimate the stupidity of the rural Georgian....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Before 2020 walker had a 17 year voting gap
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'm still not clear if we want Walker to get the nom or not. One of the (sane*) others would probably beat Warnock (my arrogant opinion) and I know Walker leads Warnock at the moment but I'm guessing most of those people only know him as a football great. The attack ads haven't started yet. Thoughts?

*Are any of the other R candidates sane?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
tek

Post by tek »

I'm no political pundit, but I think Walker would disintegrate in the general.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

But…but..if Frater’s right those Georgians might just vote for him to own the libs (wow, what a life goal, owning someone) and then what? He is even more nuts than EmptyGee.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

tek wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:16 am I'm no political pundit, but I think Walker would disintegrate in the general.
It would certainly be a test of the country's long-lauded independent voters. If he wins the primary, and then beats Warnock, I think it would be safe to say that we are well past fixing as a nation.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Wasn’t that poll a Fox poll and voluntary, that is, skewed and worthless?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:42 pm Wasn’t that poll a Fox poll and voluntary, that is, skewed and worthless?
The Warnock/Walker poll? That's Emerson College, it is good. Or bad, depending on how you look at it. There is a lot of time for Walker to implode still though.
https://emersonpolling.reportablenews.c ... k-49-to-45

Oh, and it would be a major upset if Walker doesn't win the primary.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Phoenix520 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:24 am But…but..if Frater’s right those Georgians might just vote for him to own the libs (wow, what a life goal, owning someone) and then what? He is even more nuts than EmptyGee.
You have your one dimensional Rs [gun humpers, pro-fetus, ect] who will vote for anyone that gets nominated, even if it's a corpse, because they want to stay in power. The true believers who worship at the Temple of Zee Furher are the ones who will probably make Walker the nominee. They are a small, very vocal minority, but they show up at primary polls in droves, they are also the ones with the most extremist views and the least, or non-existent, critical thinking skills.

And I'm surrounded by these people.....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Frater, when I win the lottery ima buy you a house here in sunny CA, where your spirit belongs.
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

"It's almost as if he was created in a lab by MAGA scientists. The perfect distillation of the GOP's most extreme & unsavory traits."

My deep dive into GOP Senate candidate Herschel Walker, an election denier accused of threats of domestic violence:
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

Walker's claim to athletic fame is being the butt of the biggest trade debacle in NFL history:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herschel_Walker_trade
raison de arizona

Walker's son opens his fool mouth again.
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: GA Senate candidate Herschel Walker’s son says pro-choice women don’t have to worry about whether abortion is legal or not because they probably aren’t having sex.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 5:11 pm Walker's son opens his fool mouth again.
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: GA Senate candidate Herschel Walker’s son says pro-choice women don’t have to worry about whether abortion is legal or not because they probably aren’t having sex.
Given that he isn't having procreative sex either .....
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

So this is the 5th primary debate that walker didn't show up for last Tuesday and he's still the frontrunner.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/ar ... er-absence

Is this going to become the norm for Republicans? Refuse to debate
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Didn't the RNC already declare that they (their proposed dementia patient candidate) will no longer participate in potus election debates?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Yes and it blows my mind. I know trumpanzees don't give a shit about debates, but not every R and I are trumpanzees. Shirley, they realize that's crazy talk. And considering the vast majority of voters want RvW to stay...
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Ben-Prime wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 4:19 am
raison de arizona wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 5:11 pm Walker's son opens his fool mouth again.
Given that he isn't having procreative sex either .....
what a fruity little punk that needs his face punched
raison de arizona

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 12:27 pm Yes and it blows my mind. I know trumpanzees don't give a shit about debates, but not every R and I are trumpanzees. Shirley, they realize that's crazy talk. And considering the vast majority of voters want RvW to stay...
Doesn't matter if they are trumpers or not, doesn't matter if they want Roe to stand or not, as long as the candidate has the R behind their name...
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

It's kinda of funny to me that opposing sides use the same insults, in this case assuming their opponents are unattractive to the opposite sex. If both sides are saying it, that pretty much shows both sides are full of BS on that assessment.
Hic sunt dracones
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 12:46 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 12:27 pm Yes and it blows my mind. I know trumpanzees don't give a shit about debates, but not every R and I are trumpanzees. Shirley, they realize that's crazy talk. And considering the vast majority of voters want RvW to stay...
Doesn't matter if they are trumpers or not, doesn't matter if they want Roe to stand or not, as long as the candidate has the R behind their name...
This. Stage 3 autocracy. The power-seekers have successfully convinced their followers that The Enemy lies about everything and that the World Will End if The Satanic Enemy has any say in management for a minute longer.

The other part of Stage 3 is that lying has reached 100 percent saturation.

PS. I just made up that Stage stuff. But you get the point.

Return to “U.S. Senate”