Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

2022 Georgia Senate Race

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Georgia Senate Race (for Raphel Warnock's seat)

Post by raison de arizona »

I'm honestly surprised he pulled out. Wonder which of the many reasons it was that did it for him?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

It disturbs me those are younger people.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:59 pm It disturbs me those are younger people.
Same with Trump supporters. There has always been this odd belief that Trump supporters are all older. Simply not true. It could be that older people are more visible at his rallies and other events, but that's only because they are retired and more available to attend daytime events during the week. There is no shortage of young idiots.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
raison de arizona

Deep thinker Herschel Walker haz questionz regarding evolution.
Amanda Terkel @aterkel wrote: Georgia GOP Senate candidate Herschel Walker casts doubt on evolution: "At one time, science said man came from apes, did it not? ... If that is true, why are there still apes? Think about it.” 🤔
:roll:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

NFL? Guess he banged up his brain too many times.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Volkonski wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:36 pm NFL? Guess he banged up his brain too many times.
Perhaps, but that is a standard line for fundamentalist christian creationists....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hadn't connected who this was until reading this topic... Christian Walker was on last night's #DontSayGay Brandon Straka Twitter Safe Space. Wondered why he had 200K followers. https://twitter.com/ChristianWalk1r
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Ahead of Trump’s visit, David Perdue echoes the former president by falsely saying he didn’t lose his Senate race either.
“I’ll just say it Brian, in my election and the president’s election, they were stolen. The evidence is compelling now.” #gapol
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Kendra wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:40 pm
Ahead of Trump’s visit, David Perdue echoes the former president by falsely saying he didn’t lose his Senate race either.
“I’ll just say it Brian, in my election and the president’s election, they were stolen. The evidence is compelling now.” #gapol
Perdue is running for Gov not Senate...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:52 pm
Kendra wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:40 pm https://
twitter.com/bluestein/status/1507356422987829254
Perdue is running for Gov not Senate...
:bag: :oopsy:

Oops, my bad. I searched his name and found my way here :faint:
raison de arizona

:roll:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

But they probably wont shoot you, son. Get a grip.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I think its the fact that he was bitching about Gas Prices while sporting a $300 haircut, a $500 outfit, and perfect manicures. That might get people laughing at you in class.

Besides, how does he know the people mocking his ass are liberals? They could be conservatives that have had his behavior go right up their nose as well as the libs. And (b) conservatives are supposed to be strong and let the microaggressions flow off them like the coffee you bathe in every night to exfoliate your skin and the special $600 cream you need for your perfect complexion.

To put it simply, I think he just classes everyone that's mocking him as Liberals, rather than just being asshole teenagers. Ya it can both be true that he is a jackass, and that the teenagers mocking him are assholes.
Hic sunt dracones
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

Herschel Walker made my NFL team one of the best in history when he was traded away in the best trade in NFL history.

That does not qualify him to govern.

Sigh.

He's been the butt of multiple jokes since the trade, and he doesn't seem to have developed the thick skin needed for public life.
raison de arizona

No Lie with Brian Tyler Cohen @NoLieWithBTC wrote: NEW: Herschel Walker has been claiming that he graduated in the top 1% from the University of Georgia. Unearthed academic records reveal this is a lie and he did not even graduate. He has also been lying about being a high school valedictorian, per CNN.

MORE: Herschel Walker’s campaign just responded to CNN by saying that it doesn’t matter that Walker is lying because “not a single voter in Georgia” believes it would have “any bearing on his ability” as a senator.

They just said lying to voters doesn’t matter.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I don't know who else is running for the GOP nom, but are we hoping Walker gets it? I'm thinking Warnock v Walker will bring in crossover and I voters, since D votes are no longer allowed. I do remember seeing some Rs interviewed back in 2020 saying they were voting D because the R candidates were too crazy for them.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Frater I*I

Re: Georgia Senate Race (for Raphael Warnock's seat)

Post by Frater I*I »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:53 pm I don't know who else is running for the GOP nom, but are we hoping Walker gets it? I'm thinking Warnock v Walker will bring in crossover and I voters, since D votes are no longer allowed. I do remember seeing some Rs interviewed back in 2020 saying they were voting D because the R candidates were too crazy for them.
The local Rs are hoping Walker doesn't, they feel his domestic abuse issues are going to get hammered before the general, as well as they are pointing out he's a carpet bagger [The reason they believe that Insider Trading Barbie lost to Warnock].

As for me I'm voting Walker in the primary, the Warnock in the general...along with a straight D ticket for only the second time in my life.

Trent Reznor
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Suranis wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:16 am I think its the fact that he was bitching about Gas Prices while sporting a $300 haircut, a $500 outfit, and perfect manicures. That might get people laughing at you in class.

Besides, how does he know the people mocking his ass are liberals? They could be conservatives that have had his behavior go right up their nose as well as the libs. And (b) conservatives are supposed to be strong and let the microaggressions flow off them like the coffee you bathe in every night to exfoliate your skin and the special $600 cream you need for your perfect complexion.

To put it simply, I think he just classes everyone that's mocking him as Liberals, rather than just being asshole teenagers. Ya it can both be true that he is a jackass, and that the teenagers mocking him are assholes.
He’s just sad he can’t tell daddy he’s gay
raison de arizona

Walker is leading Warnock in the latest poll 49-45. :o
raison de arizona

cαηα∂α нαтεs тя☭мρ @Trump_Detester wrote: Fun Fact:
In Canada, if a man holds a handgun to his ex-wife’s head saying: "I'm gonna blow your fucking brains out,” that man would be in prison & once released, would have a hard time finding work.

In America, that man is named Herschel Walker & he’s leading in a Senate race.
Trump-backed Senate candidate Herschel Walker says he has 'held himself accountable' for domestic violence against his ex-wife and he's 'better now than 99% of people in U.S.'
:snippity:
In a 2008 interview with CNN, Grossman said Walker held a razor to her throat. She also said 'he held [a] gun to my temple and said he was going to blow my brains out.'

Walker said at the time that he didn't remember being violent toward his wife, but didn't deny his actions, citing blackouts as one of the symptoms of his personality disorder.

The football player turned politician has been open about his struggles with mental illness.

Walker has said he was diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder and struggled with his mental health during his marriage. Grossman and Walker were married from 1983–2002.
Walker, a longtime ally of former President Donald Trump, wrote a book in 2008 about his life with dissociative identity disorder.

He detailed past violent thoughts about harming himself and others. Walker also claimed he had a dozen different identities, saying some alters did good things while other alters exhibited extreme and violent behavior.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... tions.html
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

:eek:

He’s leading? HOW?!?
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Phoenix520 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:13 am :eek:

He’s leading? HOW?!?
Never underestimate the importance of football to the Southern Redneck.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I can see the headlines now:
Democratic representative forces Walker to strangle her on House floor because “she won’t shut up!!”” :cantlook:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

a GOP primary Debate happened and Walker didn't bother to show up.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle

Return to “U.S. Senate”