Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Rudy Giuliani

These people suck. They are bad people.
June bug

Re: Rudy Giuliani

Post by June bug »

Gregg wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:15 pm If it was a movie he'd be played by Marty Feldman...

:rimshot:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

noun verb 9/11
The Recount @therecount wrote: Former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani reflects on 9/11:

"It was the worst day of my life and in some ways, you know, the greatest day of my life."
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

https://www.rawstory.com/giuliani-2658176470/

Desperate and alone' Giuliani facing the 'abyss' after tying himself to Trump: biographer

He may be able to salvage a little bit by turning on trump. It's not like the guy's going to help him.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

That Raw Story article is based on this NYT opinion piece.

Roodles got knighted by Queen Elizabeth after 9/11. Did not know that.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:35 pm That Raw Story article is based on this NYT opinion piece.

Perhaps Rudy sold his knightship to TFG?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:35 pm That Raw Story article is based on this NYT opinion piece.

I'm betting trump holds that against Rudy.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

Fight back!
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

You just know that "Rudy" is a referral code and Rudy is getting a cut from every sale.

Tell me I'm wrong.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

Gregg wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:06 pm You just know that "Rudy" is a referral code and Rudy is getting a cut from every sale.

Tell me I'm wrong.
Oh that is for sure a referral code, no doubt.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Gregg wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:06 pm You just know that "Rudy" is a referral code and Rudy is getting a cut from every sale.

Tell me I'm wrong.
Save the country! Buy a crap foam pillow and add to Rudy's coffers!
raison de arizona

Uh-oh :shock:
Rudy Giuliani Has 2 Weeks to Pay Ex-Wife $225K or Face Jail Time
Rudy and Judith Giuliani were married for 15 years

Judge Michael Katz said Giuliani is in contempt of court and has until next month to make the payment, including $10,000 in attorney fees, as first reported by the NY Post. If Giuliani doesn't pay by Oct. 7, he could be arrested.

Judith Giuliani had asked the judge to hold her former husband in contempt for falling behind on his payments under their 2019 divorce settlement.

During Giuliani's last court appearance, he told the judge that his third wife's claim that he owes her $260,000 is a “gross exaggeration” and he really owes her about $50,000.

“I do owe her money but I don’t owe her $260,000,” Giuliani, a legal adviser to former President Donald Trump, told the judge in state court.

Katz told Giuliani earlier that he was in default for not having filed papers in response to Judith’s allegations. The former mayor conceded the error but said, “I’m being sued in ten different cases. I’m getting ready for two massive hearings,” the NY Post reported.

“It’s totally my fault,” he said. “I don’t know how to emphasize to you the pressures.”

Judith Giuliani's lawyer Dror Bikel told the judge that his client has no income and suggested that Giuliani write her a check.

“That certainly would show good faith,” Katz said.

Rudy Giuliani turned to other matters including his testimony to a Georgia grand jury last month regarding attempts by Trump and his supporters to overturn his 2020 election defeat.

“I had a very good experience with them,” Giuliani said, according to the Daily News. “They told me they were very satisfied with my testimony. They thought they had completed it, but I said if you have any more questions… I did nothing wrong in Georgia. Did nothing wrong anywhere.”

Rudy and Judith Giuliani were married for 15 years. Giuliani was previously married for 20 years to Donna Hanover, the mother of his two children. Before that, he was married for 14 years to his second cousin, Regina Peruggi. That marriage was annulled.
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/r ... e/3878518/
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

For the first time in its 152 year history, Syracuse University is poised to revoke an honorary degree for conduct causing serious reputational damage to the university.

Rudolph William Louis Giuliani
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Kendra wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:19 pm
For the first time in its 152 year history, Syracuse University is poised to revoke an honorary degree for conduct causing serious reputational damage to the university.

Rudolph William Louis Giuliani
61-614502_pastor-clipart-short-temper-sf-chronicle-clapping-man.png
61-614502_pastor-clipart-short-temper-sf-chronicle-clapping-man.png (185.5 KiB) Viewed 1235 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I feel a twinge of pity for Rudy and others who let tfg touch them and their lives just…died. Oh, wait, that was a mosquito.

Never mind.
raison de arizona

Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: Rudy is asked for his advice to candidates: “If abortion comes up, just put it aside and say, ‘They’re the ones that are in favor of killing babies, not us. They want to kill 8-9 month olds. You want to vote for that?’“
raison de arizona

Rudy Giuliani

:poop:
The Daily Beast @thedailybeast wrote: While aboard one of the Trump’s planes with Rudy Giuliani, Trump made it a point to “loudly complain” about “the odor after Giuliani had used one of the plane’s bathrooms, so that other aides could hear," according to Maggie Haberman’s new book.
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Greatgrey »

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
p0rtia

Rudy Giuliani

Post by p0rtia »

Following.
raison de arizona

Rudy Giuliani

Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Ben-Prime »

Greatgrey wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:51 am
Executive Privilege, Your Honor! Or something.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
raison de arizona

Rudy Giuliani

With as deep as Giuliani is into it, he can't find an oligarch willing to spot him a quarter mil? Sad.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Rudy Giuliani

Post by northland10 »

101010 :towel:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Slim Cognito »

Mr. super security IT guy can’t figure out how to download his bank statements?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RTH10260 »

remember that terrorist who attacked poor Rudy while shopping?
Rudy Giuliani ‘attacker’ to file $2 million wrongful arrest lawsuit after charges dropped

By Gabrielle Fonrouge and Priscilla DeGregory
September 22, 2022 12:47pm Updated

The Staten Island man who was charged with assault for patting Rudy Giuliani on the back filed a $2 million notice of claim against the city for wrongful arrest Thursday — after prosecutors agreed to dismiss his criminal case provided he stays out of trouble.

Former ShopRite worker Daniel Gill — who was initially charged with felony assault for the infamous June 26 incident inside the store — asserts he never should’ve been arrested, saying all he did was “pat” or “tap” Giuliani on the back and call him a “scumbag.”

“The video taken of the encounter shows Mr. Gill either ‘tapping’ or ‘patting’ Giuliani on the back, in an effort to get his attention so Mr. Gill could deliver his message,” Gill’s notice of claim states.

The 78-year-old former New York City mayor, at the time, said he was slapped so hard, he nearly fell over and could’ve died. Mayor Eric Adams criticized Giuliani for how he had characterized the incident, saying he should be investigated for filing a false police report.

Gill, meanwhile, said video of the supposed attack does not show him committing a crime. Following his arrest, the Staten Island District Attorney’s Office downgraded Gill’s felony charges to misdemeanor assault and harassment.

Prosecutors agreed on Wednesday to scrub the raps from Gill’s record altogether in an adjournment in contemplation of dismissal.

In order for the charges to be wiped, Gill can’t get arrested again over the next six months, his attorneys said.

“As we have maintained since this case began, Daniel Gill, who had no prior contact with the criminal legal system, did not commit any criminal act and this outcome, which will ultimately result in the dismissal of the case in its entirety, reflects that reality,” Gill’s Legal Aid attorney for the criminal case, Susan Platis, said in a statement.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/22/rudy-giul ... s-dropped/
woodworker

Rudy Giuliani

Post by woodworker »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:29 pm Mr. super security IT guy can’t figure out how to download his bank statements?
It is not the downloading that is the problem, it is the actual statements. IMHO.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”