Rudy Giuliani

These people suck. They are bad people.
Volkonski
Verified:

Re: Rudy Giuliani

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:?:

I assume we'll only know about what testimony was given (if any) will be if Rudy or his attorney make a statement?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Here's a great clip of Roodles arriving. One guy asks how he got to Fulton County and says, "I know you didn't take the bus" :lol: 5 hours apparently so far for Rudy with the Grand Jury.

With Rudy in town on Foggy's pal Amy Kremer's home turf, we're digging into whether a certain rooster is also there... perhaps sharing charcuterie with Rudy, Amy, and her lovely daughter Kylie. Stay tuned.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:11 pm Here's a great clip of Roodles arriving. One guy asks how he got to Fulton County and says, "I know you didn't take the bus" :lol: 5 hours apparently so far for Rudy with the Grand Jury.

https:// twitter.com/Deetroit_Dave/status/1559884494009733121

https:// twitter.com/mluckovichajc/status/1559639144548147208/photo/1

With Rudy in town on Foggy's pal Amy Kremer's home turf, we're digging into whether a certain rooster is also there... perhaps sharing charcuterie crudité with Rudy, Amy, and her lovely daughter Kylie. Stay tuned.
FIFY live healthy ;)
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Rudy KNOWS that he is smarter than everyone else and I don't believe he will be able to keep his mouth shut.

And on a crudite note, what was up with the tequila? To me, it came across as an attempt to bond with the lower classes of people that drink that sort of thing, not a pricey chardonnay.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Crudités are either little pieces of something crude or inhabitants of the planet Crude. Either way ... :fingerwag:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

When has Guiliani NOT made bad decisions?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:30 pm
Republicans against Trumpism @RpsAgainstTrump wrote: Former Rudy Giuliani press secretary Ken Frydman on his former boss: "I know he’s nervous... He knows that he concocted this scheme. He knows he lied for his client, and he knows we all know.

I think, at this point in his life, his goal is to die a free man.”
Tell him to get used to disappointment.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Watch this.

It, truly, is nothing short of Giuliani admitting President Trump committed the key elements of the crime under the Espionage Act, 18 USC 793.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Kendra wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:12 am https://twitter.com/rgoodlaw/status/1560616254867644417
Watch this.

It, truly, is nothing short of Giuliani admitting President Trump committed the key elements of the crime under the Espionage Act, 18 USC 793.
So it's ok to take confidential docs under the espionage act as long as you store them in a "roughly" safe place?
:roll:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:14 pm
Kendra wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:12 am https://twitter.com/rgoodlaw/status/1560616254867644417
Watch this.

So it's ok to take confidential docs under the espionage act as long as you store them in a "roughly" safe place?
:roll:
My tuppence on this: Rudy, in the hair dye and alcohol soaked mass that is left of his brain, dimly remembers that just about every other crime of which TFG and his minions have been accused require criminal intent to be prosecuted and so is trying to set up an argument showing Trump had no such intent. Except, unless I am misremembering an earlier discussion on OldBow, EA cases do not necessarily require criminal intent, simple negligent handling will do.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Have we seen this? It's NYT and I got in as my last freebie so if anyone has a gift link, it's interesting. Not earth shattering or surprising, but interesting.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/20/us/p ... ardon.html
Giuliani Associate Sought Pardon for Him After Jan. 6, Book Says
The letter, which also requested that Rudolph W. Giuliani be awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, was intercepted before reaching President Donald J. Trump.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

gift link https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/20/us/p ... =url-share
NYT wrote:Giuliani Associate Sought Pardon for Him After Jan. 6, Book Says
The letter, which also requested that Rudolph W. Giuliani be awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, was intercepted before reaching President Donald J. Trump.

By Maggie Haberman
Aug. 20, 2022

An associate of Rudolph W. Giuliani, President Donald J. Trump’s personal lawyer, tried to pass a message to Mr. Trump asking him to grant Mr. Giuliani a “general pardon” and the Presidential Medal of Freedom just after the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, according to a new book.

The associate, Maria Ryan, also pleaded for Mr. Giuliani to be paid for his services and sent a different note seeking tens of thousands of dollars for herself, according to the book, “Giuliani: The Rise and Tragic Fall of America’s Mayor,” by Andrew Kirtzman, who had covered Mr. Giuliani as a journalist. The New York Times obtained an advance copy of the book, which is set to be released next month.

Bernard B. Kerik, Mr. Giuliani’s close adviser and the New York City police commissioner for part of his time as mayor, stopped the letter from getting to Mr. Trump. And it is unclear if Mr. Giuliani, who helped lead the efforts to overturn the 2020 election but has repeatedly insisted he did not seek a pardon shielding him from potential charges, was involved in the request.

But the letter adds another layer to the complex picture now swirling around Mr. Giuliani as he faces legal fallout from his efforts to try to help Mr. Trump cling to power, including being notified that he is a target in at least one investigation.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

He was TFS's personal lawyer, but he needed someone else to try to contact the President. That just about says it all about how Trump treats people who throw away their lives for his sake. It wasn't successful, so he has no more use and won't answer calls? Man, that's cold.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“‘Donald kept our secret’: Mar-a-Lago stay saved Giuliani from drink and depression, book says”:
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2022/ ... tzman-book

“Depressed and drinking to excess after the failure of his run for the Republican presidential nomination in 2008, Rudy Giuliani secretly recovered at the Florida home of a close friend and ally – Donald Trump.
“We moved into Mar-a-Lago and Donald kept our secret,” Giuliani’s third wife, Judith Giuliani, says in a new book.”
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 07f72ccae1

:snippity:
Rudy Giuliani at one time secretly stayed at former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago club, where he used an underground tunnel to go back and forth from the resort while he was depressed and drinking a lot after falling short in the 2008 Republican presidential primaries, according to a forthcoming book.
During the difficult time, Trump allowed the Giulianis to stay in a bungalow across the street from Mar-a-Lago that was accessed via an underground tunnel located beneath South Ocean Boulevard so they could avoid the media glare
. :snippity:

:think: :think: :think:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Rudy rudy bo-boody banana-fana fo-foody.

Rudy!

:shark2:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Kendra wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:13 pm https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 07f72ccae1

Rudy Giuliani at one time secretly stayed at former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago club, where he used an underground tunnel to go back and forth from the resort while he was depressed and drinking a lot after falling short in the 2008 Republican presidential primaries, according to a forthcoming book.
During the difficult time, Trump allowed the Giulianis to stay in a bungalow across the street from Mar-a-Lago that was accessed via an underground tunnel located beneath South Ocean Boulevard so they could avoid the media glare
. :snippity:

:think: :think: :think:

the basement?????
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

The Ghost of GC 🌻
@gtconway3dg
here's video of the tunnel to Mar-a-Lago
(ht: @LostPetFoundPet)
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Wow, one of multiple tunnels. Those stairs on the main house side were awfully shallow, my elderly dog would positively love them. Compared to regular steps. Very interesting!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

"Lead you down the garden path" cracked me up. I was expecting something totally different from that video.
tek

Post by tek »

Did he say there is another tunnel straight from the basement??
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Kendra wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:13 pm Rudy Giuliani at one time secretly stayed at former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago club, where he used an underground tunnel to go back and forth from the resort while he was depressed and drinking a lot after falling short in the 2008 Republican presidential primaries, according to a forthcoming book.
Talk about self-pitying and entitlement. That quote makes it sound like he gave it a superhuman effort but came up just short of victory. He didn't fall short, he never even got out of the starting gate.

Guiliani was widely known as the laziest prospective GOP candidate out there. He simply didn't do any work, whether that was going on tour to deliver stump speeches, build an organization, solicit donors or any of the rest of it.

He figured that his "America's Mayor" reputation would carry him, but 2008 was a long time after 9/11 and people had moved on. Certainly, the winds of the credit crisis that hit later in 2008 were starting to blow, which quickly finished off the nostalgia for the past that might have helped him.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Joe Biden calling him "Mr Noun Verb Nine Eleven" didn't help either.
Hic sunt dracones
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

p0rtia wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:21 pm Rudy rudy bo-boody banana-fana fo-foody.
Fee-fi-fo moody!
Rudy!

:shark2:
FIFY
Has everybody heard about the bird?

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”