Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Rudy Giuliani

These people suck. They are bad people.
tek

Rudy Giuliani

Post by tek »

Make sure to use PROMO CODE: IDIOT
pipistrelle

Rudy Giuliani

Post by pipistrelle »

tek wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:11 am Make sure to use PROMO CODE: IDIOT
Isn't that the only promo code?
RVInit

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RVInit »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:10 pm If every Republican influencer has a promo code, don't the marks ever realize that the discounted price is the inflated for profit price?
:nope:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
noblepa

Rudy Giuliani

Post by noblepa »

RVInit wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:02 am
pipistrelle wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:10 pm If every Republican influencer has a promo code, don't the marks ever realize that the discounted price is the inflated for profit price?
And don't they realize that each influencer is getting kickback?
RVInit

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RVInit »

noblepa wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:23 am
Off Topic
I have to admit that more than once I have thought about making pro-Trump items because it seems like an easy way to make a bunch of bucks off the cult. They part so easily with their money as long as it's in support of their precious cult leader and hangers on. Not sure if they got the message that Guiliani is no longer in favor.

So far I have been able to keep myself from contributing to the pro-Trump garbage out there, but it sure is tempting when you see all the crap they are willing to spend their money on
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
roadscholar

Rudy Giuliani

Post by roadscholar »

I considered making “Get out of hell free” documents for the MAGA fundies. Signed by a representative of the Church of Satan (not really), guaranteeing the bearer will be immune from the devil stealing their immortal souls.

Only $249.95 each. Bargain!
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
noblepa

Rudy Giuliani

Post by noblepa »

roadscholar wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:49 am I considered making “Get out of hell free” documents for the MAGA fundies. Signed by a representative of the Church of Satan (not really), guaranteeing the bearer will be immune from the devil stealing their immortal souls.

Only $249.95 each. Bargain!
Shouldn't the price be $666?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RTH10260 »

That collectors item includes a special soft MyPillows so you can comfortably sleep even after selling your soul :biggrin:
RVInit

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RVInit »

:lol:
--Colin Kaepernick
sad-cafe

Rudy Giuliani

Post by sad-cafe »

RVInit wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:42 am

Off Topic
I have to admit that more than once I have thought about making pro-Trump items because it seems like an easy way to make a bunch of bucks off the cult. They part so easily with their money as long as it's in support of their precious cult leader and hangers on. Not sure if they got the message that Guiliani is no longer in favor.

So far I have been able to keep myself from contributing to the pro-Trump garbage out there, but it sure is tempting when you see all the crap they are willing to spend their money on

yes this!

lets brainstorm
much ado

Rudy Giuliani

Post by much ado »

RVInit

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RVInit »

much ado wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:52 pm
:rotflmao: But in defense of people who sell pro-Trump stuff - the marks sure do make it easy! :rotflmao:
--Colin Kaepernick
Gregg

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Gregg »

RVInit wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:42 am

Off Topic

Challenge Coins

You can have them made in lots of a few hundred for less than $5 each.

"Limited Edition, ONLY 500 will be made, get your numbered Trump 2024 Challenge Coin now for $45, and get Free Shipping with Discount Code "MAGA"

Put a quick $17k in your pocket.

Then, ask for submissions for the "next design" and sell 500 more. You don't even have to use any design they submitted, (make a contest, winner gets a free coin, as long as you give one free one away)

You could honestly make a quick $100K without much effort.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
much ado

Rudy Giuliani

Post by much ado »

You need to write a book.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Ben-Prime »

I am reminded of the old Dennis Miller (back when he was funny) joke about the late night TV offer, "Learn how to avoid ripoffs ... Send five dollars to ... "
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
RTH10260

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RTH10260 »

TIME wrote:For more on Rudy Giuliani, watch When Truth Isn’t Truth: The Rudy Giuliani Story, a new four-part series from TIME Studios that explores the former prosecutor’s rise to power, his fall from grace, and how little he changed in between.
How My Work For Trump and Giuliani Sought to Make Ukraine Defenseless

Lev Parnas
Mon, February 13, 2023 at 8:36 PM GMT+1

The other day I watched some street interviews in Moscow. The first person said that the Russian invasion of Ukraine was justified because Ukrainian government officials were Nazis. The second said that the invasion was necessary because Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelensky is a Jew and, as such, is stealing everything. Later, I watched Donald Trump give a campaign speech praising Russian President Vladimir Putin and calling the U.S. intelligence community “lowlifes.” Meanwhile, the people of Ukraine are dying by the tens of thousands.

If that makes you feel bad, you may be able to imagine how I feel: I was used by Trump and his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani in ways that helped pave the way for Putin to invade Ukraine, my native land. If Trump and Giuliani’s plans had worked, the Ukrainians might not have had the necessary weapons, medical equipment, and other supplies they needed to fight back.

In 2021 and 2022, I was convicted of several serious crimes including fraud, making false statements, and illegally funneling foreign money to the Trump campaign. I was sentenced to 20 months in prison, served four, and am on home confinement for the remainder. Now that I am paying my debt to society, I think it is important to tell my side of the story.

My connection to Trump came through Giuliani, with whom I had done business, and through the large campaign donations I had made to Trump’s campaign. Giuliani, who desperately wanted to be Secretary of State, recruited me to help him further Trump’s interests overseas. I had no official position, but my primary task was to be their go-between with Ukrainian and Russian oligarchs and government officials. In retrospect, I concluded that my real job was to help undermine and destabilize the Ukrainian government.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-giulia ... 44263.html
(original:Time)
RTH10260

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RTH10260 »

same
The Real Rudy Giuliani: Explosive New Docuseries Reveals the Dark Secrets Behind 'America's Mayor'

Virginia Chamlee
Mon, February 13, 2023 at 3:00 PM GMT+1

Rudy Giuliani, the former New York City mayor who has, in recent years, made headlines for echoing Donald Trump's false election claims, sparks a common response among much of the public these days. Watching the former mayor at press conferences delivered in a landscaping company's parking lot, or while hair dye gathers in beads at his temples and slowly trickles down his face, many find themselves wondering: How could America's Mayor — a man revered as a hero after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks — have fallen so far?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rea ... 00723.html
(original: People)
Kendra

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

Looks like the Lev and Igor thread died with the old board and not worth starting a new one IMHO. Lev is out of prison and on home confinement. Art Melber had him on air today for an interview.
RTH10260

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RTH10260 »

Rudy Giuliani rages at 'double-crossing' Trump appointees who 'didn't believe' his Biden dirt

David Edwards
February 19, 2023

Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani revealed on Sunday that former President Donald Trump's administration members refused to cooperate in a campaign to smear Joe Biden because they "didn't believe" his evidence of wrongdoing was legitimate.

On his Sunday WABC radio broadcast, Giuliani complained that the "press turned on" him after he claimed in 2020 to have evidence of Biden family corruption.

Giuliani said bank accounts connected to the Biden family had "red flags" that members of the Trump administration suppressed.

"The Trump Treasury Department hid those too," the former mayor asserted. "His appointees there double-crossed him."

"Arg!" Giuliani exclaimed. "I mean, Trump had a certain number of people in his administration that either didn't believe it or were part of it and wanted to come out of the administration still being part of it."

While Giuliani did not provide names, Steve Mnuchin served as secretary of the Treasury at the time.

https://www.rawstory.com/rudy-giuliani-biden-red-flags/
jcolvin2
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by jcolvin2 »

Giuliani said bank accounts connected to the Biden family had "red flags" that members of the Trump administration suppressed.
Who provided information about accounts (plural) connected to the Biden family - that had the alleged "red flags" - to Rudy? Bank employees? Federal or state investigators/examiners?

If Rudy actually received such information (a big IF), someone almost certainly violated their legal obligations to keep customer banking information and/or fruits of an investigation/examination private. Of course, if the material was purloined in the same way that Biden's daughter's diary was obtained, it is a different kettle of fish - perhaps even more pungent.
p0rtia

Rudy Giuliani

Post by p0rtia »

Rudy also said that the elections in Georgia had "red flags".
Kendra

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

Rudy is now on the scene in E. Palestine. He claims that people there have been coming up to him asking why Biden hates them.
RTH10260

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RTH10260 »

Dear Rudy, may we go and count the number of "Go Brandon, "F*** Biden" and "T-2024" signs in the hamlet :?: :blackeye:
tek

Rudy Giuliani

Post by tek »

Big strong people, with tears in their eyes?
Gregg

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Gregg »

It ain't just Joe Biden, Rudy.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”