Rudy Giuliani

These people suck. They are bad people.
Kendra

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

Rudy says the E. Palestine Mayor made Pete Buttigieg wait in the hallway while he met with him instead: “He had a lot more valuable hour and a half with me than with little Pete. He’s a dilettante, who’s very typical of a liberal - they don’t know how to manage.”
tek

Rudy Giuliani

Post by tek »

Right.

Complain about what Secretary Pete isn't doing, while you make him wait and hour and a half to speak with the mayor.

You and the mayor are asses, and this (if it even happened) shows what you are really about. You don't care about the people of Palestine OH at all
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RTH10260 »

:think:
While Giuliani spoke with Mayor Conaway on Thursday, Transportation Secretary Buttigieg waited in the hall for at least 30 minutes.

Buttigieg's staff was careful, making sure that there were no run-ins between the secretary and Giuliani, a person present for the meeting told DailyMail.com.

Speaking mayor to former mayor, Conaway said he isn't focused on partisanship and is only interested in ensuring the safety of his constituents who have felt ignored by the Biden administration in the aftermath of a train crash in their small town.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... Mayor.html

Giuliani, who was gathering social media content and audio for his Common Sense podcast, gaggled with local reporters, tooled around town with a crew of hangers-on and met with East Palestine Mayor Trent Conaway. (A Giuliani groupie handed a local two $100 Sparkle grocery gift cards.)

Conaway, a registered Republican, also met with Buttigieg. He said he and the DOT leader bonded over their shared experience as Midwestern mayors, and had a “productive meeting.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/02/2 ... i-00084286
pipistrelle

Rudy Giuliani

Post by pipistrelle »

Why is the East Palestine mayor wasting time meeting with someone who is useless in terms of help?
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Ben-Prime »

In fairness, Rudy originally thought he was being asked to negotiate in Palestine and that this was finally his ticket to SecState. :mrgreen:
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Phoenix520
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Phoenix520 »

We really shouldn’t have let the conservatives back into the National Conversation. We knew this would be the result.
pipistrelle

Rudy Giuliani

Post by pipistrelle »

Ben-Prime wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:22 am In fairness, Rudy originally thought he was being asked to negotiate in Palestine and that this was finally his ticket to SecState. :mrgreen:
That did cross my mind...
RTH10260

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RTH10260 »

Does East Palesting have a Four Seasons :?: :twisted:
somerset

Rudy Giuliani

Post by somerset »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:13 am Why is the East Palestine mayor wasting time meeting with someone who is useless in terms of help?
Pragmatically, because he's an elected official and the majority of people who will vote for him in the future wear MAGA hats.
Gregg

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Gregg »

somerset wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:34 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:13 am Why is the East Palestine mayor wasting time meeting with someone who is useless in terms of help?
Pragmatically, because he's an elected official and the majority of people who will vote for him in the future wear MAGA hats.
It's going to be really helpful to his upcoming campaign for some office higher than Mayor or Hooterville.
One day is all we'll need to secure your name in the annals of Western history. And to get for you a nomination for, dare I say...?
- Dare, dare!
- The Presidency!
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Kendra

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

Rudy says it’s outrageous for Trump to be prosecuted for Stormy Daniels since Bill Clinton was never criminally prosecuted for Monica Lewinsky.
RTH10260

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RTH10260 »

Tsk tsk tsk - Bill did not need to pay Monica, but the senior mushroom needed to pay the younger girly :mrgreen: :twisted:
Kendra

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

Cross posting.

INBOX: Rudy GIULIANI has been ordered to appear at a video hearing tomorrow before Judge Beryl HOWELL as part of a discovery dispute in the lawsuit brought by GA election workers Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss
Kendra

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

Rudy says he thinks Barack Obama or George Soros may be the puppet masters controlling Alvin Bragg to get Trump indicted.
tek

Rudy Giuliani

Post by tek »

Rudy says he thinks
Objection!
Gregg

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Gregg »

Kendra wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:31 am
Rudy says he thinks Barack Obama or George Soros may be the puppet masters controlling Alvin Bragg to get Trump indicted.
Nope, Rudy.

It's actually Biscuit. Wiener Dog Assassin :bag:

Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Greatgrey »

Rudy thinks a 90 year old drove down a runway trying to prevent Rudy’s plane from taking off.

Unpossible for anyone other than our boss.

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Flatpoint High »

Greatgrey wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:49 pm Rudy thinks a 90 year old drove down a runway trying to prevent Rudy’s plane from taking off.

Unpossible for anyone other than our boss.

The responses are hilarious
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
RTH10260

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RTH10260 »

He did see such? Best explanation would be that a service vehicle was driving down a taxiway next to the runway. But cause it's Rudy, he may already have been sipping on the pre-flight beverage .... :blackeye:
Gregg

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Gregg »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:55 pm He did see such? Best explanation would be that a service vehicle was driving down a taxiway next to the runway. But cause it's Rudy, he may already have been sipping on the pre-flight beverage .... :blackeye:
He has the vodka IV setup before takeoff.

noblepa

Rudy Giuliani

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:15 am
RTH10260 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:55 pm He did see such? Best explanation would be that a service vehicle was driving down a taxiway next to the runway. But cause it's Rudy, he may already have been sipping on the pre-flight beverage .... :blackeye:
Not to mention all the drinks he probably had in the VIP lounge before the flight.
Gregg

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Gregg »

noblepa wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:47 am
Gregg wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:15 am
Not to mention all the drinks he probably had in the VIP lounge before the flight.
I'm betting he boofs for preflight pregaming. As soon as someone explained what the heck Justice Kegs was talking about he was all in.

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Frater I*I »

Sure Rudy...because as anyone who works at an airport, say like an A&P mech, can tell you for sure 100% that any member of the public can just drive through airport security checkpoints and race out onto the taxi ways to perform a ground incursion of an aircraft on take off roll....

I'm sure you have the FAA report that proves this.....right....right??? :yankyank:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
pipistrelle

Rudy Giuliani

Post by pipistrelle »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:52 pm Sure Rudy...because as anyone who works at an airport, say like an A&P mech, can tell you for sure 100% that any member of the public can just drive through airport security checkpoints and race out onto the taxi ways to perform a ground incursion of an aircraft on take off roll....

I'm sure you have the FAA report that proves this.....right....right??? :yankyank:
Are you saying this would be serious enough for an incident report??? :think: :lol:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Slim Cognito »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:52 pm Sure Rudy...because as anyone who works at an airport, say like an A&P mech, can tell you for sure 100% that any member of the public can just drive through airport security checkpoints and race out onto the taxi ways to perform a ground incursion of an aircraft on take off roll....

I think Rudy passed out watching Die Hard 2.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”