Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Rudy Giuliani

These people suck. They are bad people.
Volkonski
Verified:

Re: Rudy Giuliani

Post by Volkonski »

Breaking WaPo: Thousands of Rudy Giuliani's communications — more than 3,000 — have been turned over to the Manhattan U.S. attorney's office, which has been investigating his dealings in Ukraine while he was representing Trump.
https://t.co/S6GdJbYwCO
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Gosh, if we had known all this, surely the Republicans would have convicted on the first impeachment. :rotflmao:

Oh man, sometimes my jokes are SO DUMB. :blackeyebig:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Foggy wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:51 pm Gosh, if we had known all this, surely the Republicans would have convicted on the first impeachment. :rotflmao:

Oh man, sometimes my jokes are SO DUMB. :blackeyebig:

(Which is, I mean, about the idea that you gotta believe anyway)
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Things just keep getting better re Roodles.
Ex-Giuliani associate gets one year in prison
Erin Doherty

Igor Fruman, a former associate and close ally of Rudy Giuliani, was sentenced on Friday to one year in prison for a case involving illegal campaign contributions from a foreign national, AP reports.

Driving the news: Fruman was also fined $10,000 in the campaign finance case.

The big picture: Fruman was charged with Lev Parnas, another foreign-born Trump donor, who also promoted unsubstantiated corruption accusations against the Bidens before the election. Prosecutors have not brought forward any charges in connection with the Ukrainian influence campaign, according to AP.

Details: Fruman, who was told to report to prison March 14, in September pleaded guilty to soliciting campaign contributions from a foreign national.

Fruman also admitted to soliciting campaign contributions from a foreign national as part of a bid to get recreational marijuana business licenses for a cannabis business, which ultimately failed. Prosecutors in New York sought between three and four years in prison for the Giuliani ally, while defense lawyers said he should not face face jail time because he has been otherwise law-abiding, per AP.
https://www.axios.com/igor-fruman-priso ... 926fb.html

Lev Parnas is still awaiting sentencing. :popcorn:

Gee, we used to have the Birfer Calendar, maybe we need the DL2XIT Jail Calendar too also. :P
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Lol. H/t to Jim Acosta at CNN for mentioning this on air.

https://www.wabcradiostore.com/product/ ... irt-white/
Collectible Autographed By Rudy Giuliani 9/11 20th Anniversary T-Shirt Limited Quantity - White
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

I think Rudle's woes are just beginning to show themselves.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:28 am I think Rudle's woes are just beginning to show themselves.
One can only hope :)
bob

Post by bob »

TMZ: RUDY GIULIANI REVEALED AT NEW 'MASKED SINGER' TAPING!!!:
Ken Jeong, Robin Thicke Storm Out

Rudy Giuliani's just as polarizing in reality TV, as he is in politics -- 2 'Masked Singer' judges revolted during a taping where Rudy was revealed as the mystery singer!!!

The taping went down last week, the first episode of the show's upcoming season, and -- not shockingly, we think -- Rudy was the first contestant eliminated. TMZ has confirmed ... as soon as the mask came off Rudy's head, Robin Thicke and Ken Jeong blew their tops.

As Deadline first reported, the judges were pissed and walked off the stage in protest.
Image ImageImage
filly

Post by filly »

Was he drunk? I hear he’s always drunk.
tek

Post by tek »

let me guess: all he sang was "Mi Mi Mi"

:batting:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

tek wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:31 am let me guess: all he sang was "Mi Mi Mi"

:batting:
:lol:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Tristan Snell @TristanSnell wrote: Rudy Giuliani’s son Andrew is running as a Republican for NY governor. His primary opponent is Rep. Lee Zeldin. Last week the NY Post reported that Trump is hosting a big fundraiser at Mar-a-Lago — for Zeldin.

Now Rudy is apparently cooperating with the January 6 committee. 🤔

Coincidence? I think not.

I think Rudy has been on the fence about cooperating — and now Trump’s rejection of Andrew was the last straw.

Trump’s petty treatment of Rudy will, I beliebe, have massive ramifications as all of these investigations continue to heat up.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:thumbsup: Wonderful!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
tek

Post by tek »

something something honor among thieves
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Rudy is finally realizing that the incident at the landscaping company and the dripping hair dye (not to mention his clownish court appearance) made him look totally ridiculous, which in turn made Trump look ridiculous, and Trump would NEVER forgive that.

Of course Trump is backing Zeldin. Rudy should have seen it coming.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
filly

Post by filly »

Newsflash: Rudy will not "co-operate" with the Committee in the sense you understand the word "co-operate."
raison de arizona

filly wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:38 am Newsflash: Rudy will not "co-operate" with the Committee in the sense you understand the word "co-operate."
Oh, he won't cooperate, but he will sing like a canary because he doesn't know how to shut up once he gets started.
:twocents:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

It doesn’t matter how much he cooperates, just that trump believes he cooperated.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

FWIW
Rudy Giuliani Reveals Location Of Secret 'Evidence' Stash And... Um... Wow.
Ed Mazza
Wed, February 16, 2022, 9:50 AM·2 min read

Rudy Giuliani, the former New York mayor and attorney for Donald Trump, declared on Tuesday night that he has a stash of secret evidence against former secretary of state Hillary Clinton.

And it’s in his bedroom.

In an interview on the right-wing Newsmax network, Giuliani said he possessed about 1,000 pieces of evidence that no one has seen yet.

“I happen to have it in my bedroom, or my den, actually,” he declared. “I’ve had it there for years.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rudy-giulian ... 16682.html
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Oh if only he had revealed in in the last 10 years - Trump might have actually beaten Hillary Clinton. 8-)

Knowing him, its probably his stash of "absolutely genuine" photos of Hillary Clinton having sex with a Dog.
Hic sunt dracones
Luke

Post by Luke »

Foggy, as always, is right. Of course DL2XIT would pick Zeldin. Rudy's boy is a total loser, he got a $100K+ job arranging sports events at the White House and even screwed that up. Rudy's total failure overturning the election was the last straw.

Will young female reporters be invited to Roodles' bedroom to meticulously review his "evidence"?

Would love to hear Rudy singing the Fogbow Theme Song™ :lol:

filly

Post by filly »

Funny that the FBI missed all of that evidence when they raided Rudy's home and office. (Geez when will he get charged already?)

He must've hidden it under the mattress or something.
raison de arizona

filly wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:36 pm Funny that the FBI missed all of that evidence when they raided Rudy's home and office. (Geez when will he get charged already?)

He must've hidden it under the mattress or something.
He hid it in his pants. That's what he was actually reaching for in that Borat video. :dance:
tek

Post by tek »

beaver_voter_fraud.jpg
beaver_voter_fraud.jpg (41.15 KiB) Viewed 1039 times
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:59 pm Would love to hear Rudy singing the Fogbow Theme Song™ :lol:
Ruddles has his own theme song:

Rudie Can't Fail, by the Clash

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”