Re: Rudy Giuliani

Post by filly »

bob wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:46 pm
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I scared poor Tulip I was laughing so hard. :rotflmao:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

That was funny - too bad they couldn't get the real Eminem to do it - that would have been priceless!
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Here's a fun idea. Maybe include in the thread title, Giuliani's new nickname?

Less Ethical Nosferatu

:bunny:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

p0rtia wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:20 am Here's a fun idea. Maybe include in the thread title, Giuliani's new nickname?

Less Ethical Nosferatu

:bunny:
I mean, not for nothing, but "LEN" is easier to type than "Roodles". So it's got my vote.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Whoever wrote those lyrics is brilliant. Eminem's rebuttal is going viral.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

SuzieC wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:12 pm Whoever wrote those lyrics is brilliant. Eminem's rebuttal is going viral.
Right? I was astounded. Somebody either follows Rudy at Fogbow levels of depth, or did some really good research. Really, really good writing -- and fast turnaround. Yowza!

:banana: :banana: :banana:
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Either Foggy or Orlylicious wrote it!
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

RVInit wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:55 pm I scared poor Tulip I was laughing so hard. :rotflmao:
For me, I could not scare poor Tulip. She passed back in the early 90s. :crying:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Attachments
Tulip and boys.jpg
Tulip and boys.jpg (111.98 KiB) Viewed 1588 times
101010 :towel:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Tulip :lovestruck:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:14 am Tulip :lovestruck:
Tulip is a cutie. And agree about the amazingly handsome boy. ;)

:bighug: I miss my Maggie and Poohie so much, too.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:25 am Things just keep getting better re Roodles.
Ex-Giuliani associate gets one year in prison
Erin Doherty

Igor Fruman, a former associate and close ally of Rudy Giuliani, was sentenced on Friday to one year in prison for a case involving illegal campaign contributions from a foreign national, AP reports.

Driving the news: Fruman was also fined $10,000 in the campaign finance case.

The big picture: Fruman was charged with Lev Parnas, another foreign-born Trump donor, who also promoted unsubstantiated corruption accusations against the Bidens before the election. Prosecutors have not brought forward any charges in connection with the Ukrainian influence campaign, according to AP.

Details: Fruman, who was told to report to prison March 14, in September pleaded guilty to soliciting campaign contributions from a foreign national.

Fruman also admitted to soliciting campaign contributions from a foreign national as part of a bid to get recreational marijuana business licenses for a cannabis business, which ultimately failed. Prosecutors in New York sought between three and four years in prison for the Giuliani ally, while defense lawyers said he should not face face jail time because he has been otherwise law-abiding, per AP.
https://www.axios.com/igor-fruman-priso ... 926fb.html

Lev Parnas is still awaiting sentencing. :popcorn:

Gee, we used to have the Birfer Calendar, maybe we need the DL2XIT Jail Calendar too also. :P

Lev Parnas's change of plea hearing on the Fraud Guarantee scheme has begun.

Asked by the judge whether he intends to plead guilty to conspiracy to commit wire fraud, Parnas replies: "Yes, your honor."
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Rudy Giuliani unlocks phones for prosecutors in Ukraine-related lobbying probe

Federal prosecutors may soon reach a charging decision regarding Rudy Giuliani's foreign lobbying efforts involving Ukraine, after he helped investigators unlock several electronic devices that were seized by the FBI, according to multiple sources familiar with the probe.

Giuliani has also offered to appear for a separate interview to prove he has nothing to hide, his lawyer told CNN, renewing a proposal that federal prosecutors have previously rebuffed.

Investigators seized 18 devices during high-profile raids on Giuliani's home and office last April. Since then, a court-appointed special master has been reviewing materials on devices to shield from prosecutors any materials that could be personal or protected by attorney-client privilege. The review has been long-running, in part, because investigators haven't been able to unlock several of the devices.

In recent weeks, Giuliani met with prosecutors and during the meeting he assisted them in unlocking three devices that investigators had been unable to open, according to people familiar with the investigation. It is unclear if Giuliani also answered questions from investigators during this meeting.

Giuliani provided a list of possible passwords to two other locked devices, the people said. Is it unknown if those passwords successfully unlocked those devices and how much relevant material is on the recently unlocked devices.

Now that several more devices are unlocked, that could speed up the review and ultimately lead to a quick decision over whether the former mayor of New York will face criminal charges. Unless new information comes to light that leads to new routes for authorities to pursue, federal prosecutors at the US Attorney's Office in the Southern District of New York -- which Giuliani led in the 1980s -- are likely to decide whether to bring charges soon after the review, people familiar with the matter told CNN. Officials with the Justice Department in Washington will have to sign off on any decision to charge Giuliani since foreign lobbying falls under national security.
:snippity:
https://edition.cnn.com/2022/04/12/poli ... index.html
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/12/politics ... index.html
(CNN)Federal prosecutors may soon reach a charging decision regarding Rudy Giuliani's foreign lobbying efforts involving Ukraine, after he helped investigators unlock several electronic devices that were seized by the FBI, according to multiple sources familiar with the probe.

Giuliani has also offered to appear for a separate interview to prove he has nothing to hide, his lawyer told CNN, renewing a proposal that federal prosecutors have previously rebuffed.

Investigators seized 18 devices during high-profile raids on Giuliani's home and office last April. Since then, a court-appointed special master has been reviewing materials on devices to shield from prosecutors any materials that could be personal or protected by attorney-client privilege. The review has been long-running, in part, because investigators haven't been able to unlock several of the devices.

CNN Exclusive: 'We control them all': Donald Trump Jr. texted Meadows ideas for overturning 2020 election before it was called
CNN Exclusive: 'We control them all': Donald Trump Jr. texted Meadows ideas for overturning 2020 election before it was called
In recent weeks, Giuliani met with prosecutors and during the meeting he assisted them in unlocking three devices that investigators had been unable to open, according to people familiar with the investigation. It is unclear if Giuliani also answered questions from investigators during this meeting.
raison de arizona

Giuliani has fought this for months. Why did he suddenly decide to unlock his devices for them after all this time.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
tek

Post by tek »

Gotta believe it is seeping into Rudy's malfunctioning brain that he is in deep shit.
Either that or he's convinced that everything on these devices is totally exculpatory.

Both require the "malfunctioning brain" part.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Maybe his contacts at the Kremlin suddenly vanished. Or he realized they were contacts at the Kremlin. Or he took a look at a certain war and started wondering whether he backed the wrong horse.

Remember Rudy was up to his eyeballs in trying to strongarm the Ukranian President
Hic sunt dracones
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

God awful

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:cantlook: :notlistening:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

I don't understand why this is such big "breaking" news again since it was covered heavily after the taping 2 months ago.
Image Image Image Image
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I thought that was when Sarah Palin was outted?

Are they gonna change the name to "guess which washed up Republican this season"?

:confuzzled:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Estiveoshot_20220421_060537.jpg
Estiveoshot_20220421_060332.jpg
Image Image Image Image
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Yes I know it was talked about back in February. The actual episode didn't air until yesterday though.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona

I could be mistaken, but I don't recall seeing the actual video in February?

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”