INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? - Judge Scott McAfee - Georgia v. Trump ET AL - P01135809- Fani Willis

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Slim Cognito
Verified:

INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? - Judge Scott McAfee - Georgia v. Trump ET AL - P01135809- Fani Willis

Post by Slim Cognito »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:13 am In the shadowy world where secrets are currency, Sidney Powell, known in the underworld as 'The Squid', and Kenneth Chesebro, code-named 'The Cheese', were players who surprised even the most seasoned operatives. The Kraken, once a symbol of dread, has found a formidable adversary.

Whispers of a clandestine operation echoed through the hallowed halls of the Fulton County courthouse. The sound of pawnails, like a rain of bullets, echoed on the roof, hinting at a covert operation in progress.

Details were scarce, but court staff murmured about an unlikely mastermind - a furious pack of dachshunds. The janitorial staff found an unexpected clue - an abundance of pup-peroni. The plot thickened.

Cornered by the relentless march of events, 'The Squid' and 'The Cheese' had no choice but to plead guilty. But then, a helicopter's roar sliced through the air, and as suddenly as they had begun, the pawnails ceased. The consensus was clear - this was the work of the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment, a covert unit of the Imperial Illuminati Air Force. Their mission remains shrouded in mystery.

In the world of espionage, a stern warning echoes in the shadows: Beware, malefactors. The 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment, an elite force shrouded in secrecy, has its eyes on every move. Their vigilance is unyielding, their reach, global. No misdeed goes unnoticed under their watchful gaze. The game of cat and mouse has begun. The stakes? Higher than ever.
I would love to see these turned into a cartoon strip, maybe even a comic book. I'd be willing to tackle the graphics, I'm a decent (emphasis on decent) cartoonist, more caricature than serious, unless someone more talented would like to tackle it.
May the bridges I burn light my way.

ImageImageImage x5
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Slim, that would be AWESOME! The Covert Adventures of the 699th is a fantastic idea for a strip. :dance:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:43 am Slim, that would be AWESOME! The Covert Adventures of the 699th is a fantastic idea for a strip. :dance:
:yeahthat: :lovestruck:

That’s a great idea, Slim and Orly!!

One question. Is the cat and mouse game just more cover for the 699th and their canine capabilities? :faint: :lovestruck:

Now a nit to pick about the post. Yeah, I know tfg, so :crazy: :crazy:

The number of people who believed AND still believe that the election was “stollen” can only stay the same or decrease. It can’t increase unless the rules are different for Christmas cakes. :think: :think:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: grumpy ol' geezer

Post by Foggy »

The thing about the 699th, them goggies are so pretty you'd never suspect how deadly they can be. Until you bring home fast food, of course.
:dog:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Foggy wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:00 am The thing about the 699th, them goggies are so pretty you'd never suspect how deadly they can be. Until you bring home fast food, of course.
:lol: :lol: And :lovestruck:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

What is the 699th going to do next? :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Tune in tomorrow. Same Pup Time....Same Pup Channel.

(I'll start playing around with it. It would be good for me to do something creative, however lame it may turn out. Orly, give me a short 3-panel script when you have time for a protype so I can start sketching goggies. I know you're very busy keeping us all informed on the trial.)

That is, if it's ok with Gregg. I'll wait to make sure we have his blessing before I get too far into it.
May the bridges I burn light my way.

ImageImageImage x5
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:clap:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:59 am What is the 699th going to do next? :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Bring along a pair of spare pants to the viewing :twisted:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Tarantino offered to create a series around this concept. It may possibly be called Pup Fiction. Hard to say this early. But it would be exciting to see what the 699th styles on the red carpet.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

bill_g wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:06 am Tarantino offered to create a series around this concept. It may possibly be called Pup Fiction election. Hard to say this early. But it would be exciting to see what the 699th styles on the red carpet.
FIFY! How many dog years to match presitential requirements?
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:11 am
bill_g wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:06 am Tarantino offered to create a series around this concept. It may possibly be called Pup Fiction election. Hard to say this early. But it would be exciting to see what the 699th styles on the red carpet.
FIFY! How many dog years to match presitential requirements?
I don't think that's a thing for Hollywood. They have makeup artists to help with that. And if all else fails, they have CGI.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I am so in.
:rotflmao:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Panel 1: A dark alley with a neon sign that says "The Kraken". Two figures in trench coats and hats are walking towards the entrance. One of them has a squid tattoo on her neck, the other has a cheese-shaped pendant on his chest.
Caption: In the shadowy world where secrets are currency, Sidney Powell, known as 'The Squid', and Kenneth Chesebro, code-named 'The Cheese', were players who surprised even the most seasoned operatives.

Panel 2: A courtroom with a judge, a jury, and a prosecutor. The Squid and The Cheese are sitting at the defendant's table, looking nervous. On the roof, a pack of dachshunds are sneaking around, wearing parachutes and goggles. Some of them are holding cameras, others are holding pup-peroni.
Caption: Whispers of a clandestine operation echoed through the hallowed halls of the Fulton County courthouse. The sound of pawnails, like a rain of bullets, echoed on the roof, hinting at a covert operation in progress.

Panel 3: A close-up of one of the dachshunds, who is holding a remote control. She presses a button, and a loud explosion is heard. The courtroom is filled with smoke and debris. The Squid and The Cheese are stunned, while the judge and the jury are ducking for cover. The dachshunds are jumping off the roof, gliding away with their parachutes.
Caption: Cornered by the relentless march of events, 'The Squid' and 'The Cheese' had no choice but to plead guilty. But then, a helicopter's roar sliced through the air, and as suddenly as they had begun, the pawnails ceased. The consensus was clear - this was the work of the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment.

Panel 4: A silhouette of a dachshund wearing a helmet and sunglasses, standing on top of a helicopter. She is holding a megaphone and speaking to the city below.
Caption: In the world of espionage, a stern warning echoes in the shadows: Beware, malefactors. The 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment, an elite force shrouded in secrecy, has its eyes on every move. Their vigilance is unyielding, their reach, global. No misdeed goes unnoticed under their watchful gaze. The game of cat and mouse has begun. The stakes? Higher than ever.

```
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump co-defendant Jenna Ellis pleads guilty in Georgia election case
Ellis, a onetime Fox News regular who was a legal adviser to the Trump campaign, becomes the second co-defendant with known direct links to Trump to plead guilty in the case

By Holly Bailey and Amy Gardner
Updated October 24, 2023 at 10:07 a.m. EDT|Published October 24, 2023 at 9:33 a.m. EDT

ATLANTA — Jenna Ellis, a former lawyer for Donald Trump’s 2020 campaign, pleaded guilty Tuesday to illegally conspiring to overturn Trump’s 2020 election loss in Georgia, making her the third attorney associated with the former president to accept a plea deal in the sweeping criminal racketeering case.

Ellis, who had been facing two charges including violating Georgia’s anti-racketeering act, pleaded guilty in court Tuesday morning to a single felony count of aiding and abetting false statements and writings. The deal allows her to avoid jail time in exchange for providing evidence that could implicate other defendants and agreeing to testify in any future trials. Ellis worked closely with personal Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, another defendant in the case who faces 13 charges.

The plea marks the first time a senior Trump aide has been held criminally accountable for and has admitted to making false statements that the 2020 presidential election was tainted by widespread fraud. In a hearing Tuesday morning, Ellis tearfully admitted that she was wrong and misled and that she no longer believes those false claims.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... l-georgia/
gift link https://wapo.st/3tMutJB
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Twitter comments are lambasting her for her crocodile tears.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just heard Nicolle Wallace starting off her segment on today's plea. Her one wish is that the folks at SNL were watching those crocodile tears.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

ABC is reporting that Mark Meadows has an immunity agreement and is singing like he's trying to get on the next Rolling Stones album.

:popcorn:

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Also.

Phuck you Jenna Ellis.

You admitted that everyone around you were the only ones who knew that you were taking the fall.

I'm with Nicole Wallace, who threw the best shade of the day when she asked if you didn't know how to use Google.

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Gregg wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:29 pm Also.

Phuck you Jenna Ellis.

You admitted that everyone around you were the only ones who knew that you were taking the fall.

I'm with Nicole Wallace, who threw the best shade of the day when she asked if you didn't know how to use Google.
:yeahthat:
"It actually doesn't take much to be considered a difficult woman. That's why there are so many of us."

--Jane Goodall
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Gregg wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:26 pm ABC is reporting that Mark Meadows has an immunity agreement and is singing like he's trying to get on the next Rolling Stones album.

Jack Smith DC, isn't it? And it sounds like it's been in place for a while--and long suspected--and just reported now.

Yes/No?
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Gregg wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:26 pm ABC is reporting that Mark Meadows has an immunity agreement and is singing like he's trying to get on the next Rolling Stones album.

that means the fucker won't go to jail tho :brickwallsmall:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Sadly and maddeningly, I don't think many are going to go to jail for any of this. :mad:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

A guy who scammed $100 off someone will get more jail time than these idiots. "Everyone is equal before the law" my ass.
Hic sunt dracones
NewMexGirl

Post by NewMexGirl »

sad-cafe wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:31 pm

that means the fucker won't go to jail tho :brickwallsmall:
He’s still on the hook for Georgia, though.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”