trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Moar wedding pics.
► Show Spoiler
RVInit

trump (the former guy)

Post by RVInit »

:rotflmao: The first video tweet made the bride seem more interested in Trump than her new hubby. Like she planned her wedding so she could put herself under the pustule's nose. Hopeful wife number four. She looks his type.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: and it's really me

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
Suranis wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:16 pm "I hereby bequeath to thee,
Erectile dysfunction, and Frigidity!"
I'm terribly sorry (Narrator: He's not sorry at all), but the word "frigid" was officially banned in this great land of ours in 1972, and no longer exists. Which is funny, because erectile dysfunction is still around. :?

But the problem was, if a woman didn't want to have sex with a specific horny person, there was a good chance that the horny person would be resentful, and then spread rumors that the woman was "frigid". Which was horribly unfair to women. :fingerwag:

And those of us of the male persuasion actually thought that "frigid" was some sorta medical condition that we didn't understand, like we don't understand anything else about women's medical conditions, but we knew that if a lady was "frigid" then we weren't gonna get laid no matter how hard we tried, which was very unfortunate. :(

And then the Women's Revolution came along, and the women told us there was no such thing as "frigid," only ladies that didn't want to have sex with you, for whatever reason. :confuzzled:

Which was a revelation, but there were always a few good ladies who did want to have sex with me, so I learned to adapt.

And when us idiot men all got the message, finally, we stopped using the word "frigid" and I haven't heard it spoken in this century.

But I don't know what goes on in Ireland, where you live, so we're gonna let you off with a mild beating.

Oh man, this could be the greatest threadjack of all time!
🎶 There might have been things I missed,
but don't be unkind.
It don't mean I'm blind.
- ELP
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

Off Topic
Well, Sorry! I couldn't think of a way to make "Genital Warts," "Crabs," "Syphilis" and "Extreme sexual disappointment" rhyme with "thee."
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Trump is in Scotland, and the leader of ‘Scotland Unite Against Trump’ isn’t happy about it: “We have let ourselves, the Scottish people, to be used as a pawn on his chessboard.”
:biggrin: One of the comments - tfg is trying to get an invite to the coronation. ;)
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Yeah - the Coronation is next weekend, and he will want to blast into the party. Only problem that the protocol would likely require him to turn up with his wife. And the wife is absent. Also too all ticket have already been sold and tbale placements have been made. Only fish and chips in newspaper for the golden boy :twisted:
Foggy
Dick Tater

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, but he's probably making a few perfect phone calls, asking people to "find" some tickets for him, if'n you know what I mean. ;)

And he said "It's great to be home," which proves he was born in Scotland and was never really president.
but don't be unkind.
It don't mean I'm blind.
- ELP
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump (the former guy)

Post by Ben-Prime »

Foggy wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 1:17 pm Yeah, but he's probably making a few perfect phone calls, asking people to "find" some tickets for him, if'n you know what I mean. ;)

And he said "It's great to be home," which proves he was born in Scotland and was never really president.
"Biden got press bump from visiting Ireland and claiming to be Irish. Where's my damn press bump?"
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

Foggy wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 1:17 pm Yeah, but he's probably making a few perfect phone calls, asking people to "find" some tickets for him, if'n you know what I mean. ;)
Unfortunately for tfg, the guest list is set. And there is no ticket "scalping" like a music concert.

I think he is just over there to try and suck oxygen and attention from the event. "Look me, Look me!" But the media won't be covering tfg this weekend. :whistle:
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Comments are fun :biggrin:

Trump and Eric probably burying some documents on the golf course in Scotland today. (Yes, that is Trump).
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by AndyinPA »

Golden shovels. How cute.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

trump (the former guy)

Post by Mr brolin »

Ahhhhhh sweet, he's taking his footwear colour fashion lead from his arch nemesis Death Santis.......
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Shizzle Popped »

Why is it that a guy with his money always looks like he bought his clothes off the clearance table at Goodwill? They never seem to fit properly.
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

Shizzle Popped wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 3:55 pm Why is it that a guy with his money always looks like he bought his clothes off the clearance table at Goodwill? They never seem to fit properly.
It's because he insists on wearing clothes tailored to the size he is demanding he is, rather than the measurements he actually has.

Except when he is playing golf.

Yes the man is insane.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Jim Sciutto announces CNN's Trump town hall
Foggy
Dick Tater

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

Kendra wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 2:52 pm
Trump’s hands are black and everyone else's hands are white. :o

He must be our first black president! :lol:
but don't be unkind.
It don't mean I'm blind.
- ELP
Dave from down under

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dave from down under »

He has too wear the tall beanie because he couldn’t wear his lifts.
MsDaisy 2
Occupation: Retired Medic and a Grandma (AKA Moppie) until I die
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by MsDaisy 2 »

Kendra wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 2:52 pm

Comments are fun :biggrin:

Trump and Eric probably burying some documents on the golf course in Scotland today. (Yes, that is Trump).
Trump also buried his ex-wife on one of his golf courses...
SuzieC
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by SuzieC »

Grandpa's cheap wrinkled jacket is at least two sizes too small.
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

Foggy wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:12 pm Trump’s hands are black and everyone else's hands are white. :o
Are you suggesting he might want to bulk up his hands with gloves... for some reason? :eek:
Hic sunt dracones
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Shizzle Popped »

He needs the beanie so the tribble on his head doesn't get blown off and escape in the wind.
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Shizzle Popped wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:19 pm He needs the beanie so the tribble on his head doesn't get blown off and escape in the wind.
:rimshot: Bonus points for calling it a Tribble :biggrin:
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/234 ... r/?ref=rss
Donald Trump breaks ground on new golf course dedicated to his mother
:snippity:
“It will be dedicated to my late mother and that is a source of great pride to me and my family. My mother was an incredible woman who loved Scotland.

“She returned here every year and she loved The Queen. I got to know The Queen too during my visits here I love Scotland just as much.”
:snippity:

Reposting to correct thread I hope. :oldlady: and Monday do not get along :bag:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Slim Cognito »

How long before trump insists King Charles personally called and begged him to come, but he was too busy with his new golf course?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

trump (the former guy)

Post by Frater I*I »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 9:02 pm

How long before trump insists King Charles personally called and begged him to come, but he was too busy with his new golf course?
With tears in his eyes.... :batting:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”