trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

trump (the former guy)

Post by Greatgrey »

Threadjack!
noblepa wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:42 pm
I don't think he can remain silent for even one Planck Time (https://www.bing.com/search?q=planck+ti ... A1&PC=U531), let alone 7.3525 nanoseconds.

And I am absolutely sure that he would violate any gag order by the judge, even though he has so many surrogates who would be more than happy to spew his venom for him.
Planck units are unimaginably small. My favorite example is Planck Length… you’re closer in size to the largest thing we know of (The Universe, observable to 98 billion light years in diameter) than you are to the smallest thing, the Planck Length.

/Threadjack!
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Greatgrey

trump (the former guy)

Post by Greatgrey »

Kendra wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:59 pm
So ya she’ll out a boatload of cash to rent the joint for the night. I wanna know if there’s a separate Appearance Fee? Is TFG still a SAG/AFTRA Union member & is he reporting to them?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

tfg reTruthed this, along with a story about mtg protesting on Tuesday.
3C51E0BB-7BA3-41FF-B2CF-2776F261A663.jpeg
3C51E0BB-7BA3-41FF-B2CF-2776F261A663.jpeg (391.08 KiB) Viewed 1094 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

trump (the former guy)

Post by keith »

Greatgrey wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:17 pm Threadjack!

:snippity:
/Threadjack!
Yea but, it is a great observation.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
keith

trump (the former guy)

Post by keith »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:58 pm tfg reTruthed this, along with a story about mtg protesting on Tuesday.
3C51E0BB-7BA3-41FF-B2CF-2776F261A663. jpeg
He retreated a picture of antifa activists? In a favourable context?

Whoodathunkit?
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:58 pm tfg reTruthed this, along with a story about mtg protesting on Tuesday.
3C51E0BB-7BA3-41FF-B2CF-2776F261A663.jpeg
That like the stupidest comparison photo ever. :roll:
He does remember he refused to serve, yes?--- 5 fake deferments? COWARD.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Dave from down under wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:50 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:44 pm
New York’s bail law currently eliminates money bail for most misdemeanors and nonviolent felonies. Those accused of these crimes are either freed without restrictions while their case plays out, or released under certain conditions like electronic monitoring.
https://www.nyclu.org/en/campaigns/facts-bail-reform
Can we make a request for electronic monitoring?

An ankle monitor would be just.

:pray:
Denined. The police have Faux News on 24/7 .... ;)

ps. Ankle monitoring device is only used for house arrest. Do not visit CPAC like events when carrying such device.

pps. officially have him hand over his passport, the thought not to be able to use his plane to fly to his overseas golf clubs ought to hurt his feelings.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
Greatgrey wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:17 pm Planck units are unimaginably small. My favorite example is Planck Length… you’re closer in size to the largest thing we know of (The Universe, observable to 98 billion light years in diameter) than you are to the smallest thing, the Planck Length.
That's the most important and interesting thing in this thread, so I want to quote it and read it again. That is both totally cool and metaphysically absurd. I can't wrap my mind around a single light year, much less ninety eight billion of 'em.
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
keith

trump (the former guy)

Post by keith »

Foggy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:11 am
Off Topic
Greatgrey wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:17 pm Planck units are unimaginably small. My favorite example is Planck Length… you’re closer in size to the largest thing we know of (The Universe, observable to 98 billion light years in diameter) than you are to the smallest thing, the Planck Length.
That's the most important and interesting thing in this thread, so I want to quote it and read it again. That is both totally cool and metaphysically absurd. I can't wrap my mind around a single light year, much less ninety eight billion of 'em.
Geeze Foggy, we figgered out wrapping our heads around that stuff while sharing bongs in the dorm. What the heck were you doing when you were passing joints back and forth on the nekkid beach?

Dincha even contemplate what if everybody's body was actually a universe and a oxygen atom was a solar system with another earth and stoners on that earth are contemplating if they are a universe with atomic solar systems down and down and down and if that's so how way big is the guy (or gal) that has our solar system as an oxygen atom in their body and up and up and up and don't bogart that thing. OK?
Dr. Ken

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

trump (the former guy)

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Greatgrey wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:17 pm Threadjack!

Planck units are unimaginably small. My favorite example is Planck Length… you’re closer in size to the largest thing we know of (The Universe, observable to 98 billion light years in diameter) than you are to the smallest thing, the Planck Length.

/Threadjack!
Doncha just luv the Fogbow? Physics metaphors used to describe a politician. :lovestruck:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
chancery
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by chancery »

Dr. Ken wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:09 am
A text version of the tweet linked to above:

T in KC
@guardianogeloso
Trump on Hannity gave away the ENTIRE game in the classified documents case:

**HE DID IT FOR PERSONAL PROFIT**

Why has no one jumped on this?

TRUMP: “I have the right to take stuff. You know they ended up paying Nixon $18 million for what he had.”
Shades of OJ Simpson's book If I Did It.

Also this:

https://twitter.com/HelenKennedy/status ... 877110785
Helen Kennedy
@HelenKennedy
Hannity trying to coach Trump on this issue just days ago:

“I can’t imagine you ever saying: ‘Bring me some of the boxes that we brought back from the White House. I’d like to look at them.’”

“I would do that. There would be nothing wrong.”
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Azastan wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:02 pm OK, so how many here know about male swans? There's a lot of tacky at MAL, but that's over the top tacky and gross.
No clue about male swans...
qbawl

trump (the former guy)

Post by qbawl »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:22 pm
Azastan wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:02 pm OK, so how many here know about male swans? There's a lot of tacky at MAL, but that's over the top tacky and gross.
:yeahthat:
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

trump (the former guy)

Post by Mr brolin »

keith wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:44 am
Foggy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:11 am
Off Topic
Geeze Foggy, we figgered out wrapping our heads around that stuff while sharing bongs in the dorm. What the heck were you doing when you were passing joints back and forth on the nekkid beach?

Dincha even contemplate what if everybody's body was actually a universe and a oxygen atom was a solar system with another earth and stoners on that earth are contemplating if they are a universe with atomic solar systems down and down and down and if that's so how way big is the guy (or gal) that has our solar system as an oxygen atom in their body and up and up and up and don't bogart that thing. OK?
TURTLES....... all the way down man, I'm telling ya ...... turtles

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turtles ... e_way_down
somerset

trump (the former guy)

Post by somerset »

much ado wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:51 pm So what happens when Trump repeatedly violates a gag order. You know there is no way he can keep from posting about how unfairly he is being treated. What can the court do? Lock him up?
In short, yes.

Here's a video from yesterday talking about that possibility:

tl;dr - He could be treated the same way as an informant that needs pre-trial detention but also needs to be protected (the example used was a mob hitman that flipped). There are solitary, non-disclosed detainment facilities available where he tfg could be kept. If this happened, the Secret Service could transfer their protective responsibility to either the US Marshals Service or the Bureau of Prisons.
Azastan
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Azastan »

Male members of the Anatidae family all have male members.

Zeus became a cob swan to seduce Leda because male swans have a penis.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

DJT will no longer get $$$ millions cause the law changed since Nixon.
U.S. to Pay $18 Million for Nixon Tapes, Papers

BY ROBERT L. JACKSON
JUNE 13, 2000 12 AM PT

WASHINGTON — The federal government has agreed to pay $18 million to the estate of Richard Nixon to settle claims that the Watergate tapes and other presidential materials were improperly seized by the government in 1974 without compensation.

The out-of-court agreement, climaxing a five-month civil trial that ended last year, would result in $6 million in improvements and expansion for the Richard Nixon Library & Birthplace in Yorba Linda, Calif., and paves the way for copies of his White House tape recordings and papers eventually to be made available at the Orange County facility, officials said.

Justice Department lawyers argued in federal court last year that placing any value on Nixon’s materials was “speculative” and that in no case should payment exceed $2.2 million. Lawyers for Nixon’s heirs sought compensation of $213 million for 3,700 hours of tapes and more than 4 million pages of historic White House documents.

David W. Ogden, the Justice Department official in charge of the case, called it “a fair resolution” that brings to a close 20 years of litigation surrounding Nixon’s materials.

John H. Taylor, executive director of the Nixon Foundation, said in an interview Monday that the agreement was “a fair, equitable and good compromise negotiated in virgin legal territory.”

Shortly after Nixon’s resignation in 1974, Congress decreed that the General Services Administration, the parent agency of the National Archives, should seize all his White House recordings and papers to guarantee that Nixon would not destroy them.

Until that time, presidents traditionally were free to take all their papers and other historic materials with them into retirement. But Congress made an exception in Nixon’s case because he was the first president to resign in a criminal scandal. His successor, Gerald R. Ford, granted him a full pardon from any possible future prosecution.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm ... story.html
Dr. Ken

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona

trump (the former guy)

PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Trump lawyer Alina Habba said Trump quietly hosted families of imprisoned January 6th insurrectionists at Mar-a-Lago.

Habba: “[Trump] stood up. He shook their hands. He gave them hugs, and he just keeps on fighting.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Greatgrey

trump (the former guy)

Post by Greatgrey »

Azastan wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:55 pm

Male members of the Anatidae family all have male members.

Zeus became a cob swan to seduce Leda because male swans have a penis.
IMG_2909.jpeg
IMG_2909.jpeg (140.02 KiB) Viewed 705 times
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:38 pm
PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Trump lawyer Alina Habba said Trump quietly hosted families of imprisoned January 6th insurrectionists at Mar-a-Lago.

Habba: “[Trump] stood up. He shook their hands. He gave them hugs, and he just keeps on fighting.”
If he "quietly" hosted families of J6 criminals, how did it get reported on the news???

Alina is not going to make a great replacement wife.
raison de arizona

trump (the former guy)

tfg has supposedly raisesd over $7M since the indictment broke, just milking it at this point.
https://twitter.com/TristanSnell/status ... 56192?s=20
Tristan Snell @TristanSnell wrote: BREAKING: Trump has lied about being forced to come to NYC for arrest and arraignment. He was offered the chance to be arraigned over Zoom from Mar-a-Lago and refused.

He’s not a martyr. He’s a con man.
(Tristan Snell prosecuted Trump University at NY AG)
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Flatpoint High »

joce5i8xsjra1.jpg
joce5i8xsjra1.jpg (150.34 KiB) Viewed 614 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
SuzieC
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by SuzieC »

The indicted twice impeached criminal loser is going to get tons of free PR out of this. He loves it. The crowd and hordes of reporters in front of Trump Tower and Manhattan Criminal Courts building will be saying "Doanld Trump" every two seconds. We, the opponents of Trump, must shout from the rooftops that he is an indicted criminal. And dumb, pathetic loser.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”