INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? - Judge Scott McAfee - Georgia v. Trump ET AL - P01135809- Fani Willis

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? - Judge Scott McAfee - Georgia v. Trump ET AL - P01135809- Fani Willis

Post by Luke »

In her Dominion case, The Squid asks for a 60 day discovery/deposition notices STAY because of the GA case. She mentions her trial begins 10/23.

Hasn't been ruled on yet, but Orly Taitz would be proud: SIX ZIBITS!

Exhibits include emails, including Dominion, who says the only tasks currently required of Ms. Powell are primarily document productions, which "frankly should have been done by now anyway" (burn), but they'll consent as long as document production continues, meet & confer, & privilege log. It refers to "the criminal proceedings against Ms. Powell are still ongoing", which warmed my heart.

It also includes EXHIBIT E, which are discovery requests. Paragraph 11 defines "KRAKEN LAWSUITS" :lol:

Docket: https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/29 ... entry-1035
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

That link comes up with Lindell’s court cases.
Dave from down under

Is there another link to Fanni’s letter to Jymbo?

It doesn’t load for me :(
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Dave from down under wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:45 am That link comes up with Lindell’s court cases.
Fixed the link, it's https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/29 ... #entry-103.

All the dockets are on our Protopage at https://protopage.com/birthers#Dominion_Smatic,

JACKPOT! FOUND THE DOCKET! Added it to the Protopage (no RSS feed, but made a bookmark). Case is 23SC188947 but you don't need it for https://www.fultonclerk.org/DocumentCenter/Index/142

Amped, looked a long time to find this link.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:56 am In her Dominion case, The Squid asks for a 60 day discovery/deposition notices STAY because of the GA case. She mentions her trial begins 10/23.

Hasn't been ruled on yet, but Orly Taitz would be proud: SIX ZIBITS!

Exhibits include emails, including Dominion, who says the only tasks currently required of Ms. Powell are primarily document productions, which "frankly should have been done by now anyway" (burn), but they'll consent as long as document production continues, meet & confer, & privilege log. It refers to "the criminal proceedings against Ms. Powell are still ongoing", which warmed my heart.

It also includes EXHIBIT E, which are discovery requests. Paragraph 11 defines "KRAKEN LAWSUITS" :lol:

Docket: https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/29 ... entry-1035

Isn't it kind of a given that you can delay your civil case until after your criminal trial, to prevent evidence coming out the prosecoter didn't rightly earn? I mean, it just ain't sporting.

Anyhow, isn't that generally true, that asking to delay the civil case is a given?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/17/politics ... index.html

A trove of emails and documents uncovered by state investigators looking into a voting systems breach in Georgia is being turned over to the Fulton County prosecutors who brought the sweeping racketeering case against former President Donald Trump and his allies.

More than 15,000 emails and documents connected to Misty Hampton, the former election supervisor for Coffee County, were discovered this month by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation – after attorneys for the rural county’s board of elections claimed the information had been lost.

Hampton has been charged alongside Trump and 17 other co-defendants with trying to subvert the 2020 election results in Georgia. She has been accused of facilitating the unlawful breach of Coffee County’s voting systems.
Dave from down under

The dog ate them!!!

What do you mean you found them??? But we scrubbed the server!! Ummm errr “scrubbed” as in the fog that ate them made a mess and we had to clean it up…
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 3606&ei=17
One of former President Donald Trump's co-defendants in the Georgia election interference case rejected a plea deal from prosecutors ahead of his trial this month, sources familiar with the matter told ABC News.

Attorney Kenneth Chesebro, one of the 18 defendants charged alongside Trump in Fulton County case racketeering case, rejected an offer from prosecutors, the sources said.

The deal would have allowed Chesebro to avoid prison time by pleading guilty to one felony count of racketeering, the top charge in the indictment, according to the sources.

MORE: Jury selection to begin Friday in first Georgia election interference trial
He would have had to agree to testify against his codefendants -- including Trump -- in exchange for three years' probation and a $10,000 fine.

The terms of the deal also included a written letter of apology, the sources said. The deal would have been made under Georgia's first-offender act, under which the conviction would have been wiped from Chesebro's record after probation was completed.

Chesebro rejected the deal in late September, the sources said. He is facing seven counts after allegedly drafting a strategy to use so-called "alternate electors" to prevent Joe Biden from receiving 270 electoral votes in the 2020 presidential election, according to the indictment.
bob

Post by bob »

Just Another Smackdown Day that Ends in Y.
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

:koolaidsmall:
I'm Foggy and I forget if I approved this message.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Is Cheesy Bro stupid, really stupid, or incredibly stupid to reject that plea deal offer?

Or have I missed something?

Not even a day in prison, a bit of probation, a small (for him) monetary fine, and scribble a "Sorry I tried to treasonize and insurrectify" letter — that's almost a pat on the head and "here's a dollar for an ice cream, Kenny", isn't it?

Even if Cheesy thinks he shouldn't be found guilty :rotflmao: it's small enough to avoid the pain and expense of a trial, isn't it?

Or is it being compelled to give evidence against his fellow plotters and miscreants that is the problem?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

no, not Hillarys emails ;)
New trove of emails and documents turned over to prosecutors in Georgia election subversion case

By Nick Valencia, Jason Morris and Zachary Cohen, CNN
Published 7:54 PM EDT, Tue October 17, 2023

CNN — A trove of emails and documents uncovered by state investigators looking into a voting systems breach in Georgia is being turned over to the Fulton County prosecutors who brought the sweeping racketeering case against former President Donald Trump and his allies.

More than 15,000 emails and documents connected to Misty Hampton, the former election supervisor for Coffee County, were discovered this month by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation – after attorneys for the rural county’s board of elections claimed the information had been lost.

Hampton has been charged alongside Trump and 17 other co-defendants with trying to subvert the 2020 election results in Georgia. She has been accused of facilitating the unlawful breach of Coffee County’s voting systems.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation had been looking into the Coffee County incident since the summer of 2022. Earlier this month, the agency completed its investigation and gave the case file to Fulton County prosecutors to be included as part of discovery to be turned over to defendants in the Trump election interference case.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/17/poli ... index.html
Sam the Centipede

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:39 am no, not Hillarys emails ;)
:snippity:
But but but but but …
… the prosecutors have these thousands of emails from the treasonators and others …
… why oh why oh why haven't they acquired a similar number of emails from Democrats and those who claim the election wasn't rigged? Haven't they looked properly? Why not?

It's all corrupt, corrupt I say, corrrrruppppttt!
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Curse that liberal bastion, the Georgia Bureau of investigation! Those fascist commies!
ImageImageImage x5
NewMexGirl

Post by NewMexGirl »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:59 am Curse that liberal bastion, the Georgia Bureau of investigation! Those fascist commies!
OT: Hi, Slim. It is good to see you among us today. :bighug:
June bug

Post by June bug »

NewMexGirl wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:09 am
Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:59 am Curse that liberal bastion, the Georgia Bureau of investigation! Those fascist commies!
OT: Hi, Slim. It is good to see you among us today. :bighug:
What NewMexGirl said. :bighug: :bighug:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:yeahthat: with lots of hugs. My twin sends condolences. She lost her husband a month ago.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Luke

Post by Luke »

🚨 BREAKING 10AM EDT:

🦑 SIDNEY POWELL PLEADS GUILTY IN GEORGIA ELECTION CASE

MISDEMEANOR PLEA DEAL: NO TRIAL
12 MONTHS PROBATION
WILL TESTIFY AS STATE WITNESS

Powell in court now -- Apology letter to citizens of Georgia -- Sidney is accepting conditions read by Fani Willis

Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

:shock: :eek: :lol:
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

So, the Squid was smart enough to take the deal the Cheese turned down. Heh. Heh.

I'm sure the Don will reward him for his loyalty. Heh. heh.
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

HIDE THE KETCHUP!! :lol:

NewMexGirl

Post by NewMexGirl »

Suranis wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:36 am So, the Squid was smart enough to take the deal the Cheese turned down. Heh. Heh.

I'm sure the Don will reward him for his loyalty. Heh. heh.
That’s a really good deal for The Squid. Luckily, I’m not too outraged by it because she is facing so many other legal and financial (Dominion is comin’ fer all your assets, Sidney) perils.

But how valuable would her testimony be? She is well known for being crazy. Even Trump threw her out.
Sam the Centipede

NewMexGirl wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:44 am That’s a really good deal for The Squid. Luckily, I’m not too outraged by it because she is facing so many other legal and financial (Dominion is comin’ fer all your assets, Sidney) perils.
Definitely.

Like the deal Cheesy turned down, it's little more than a small fine (for her, easily grifted perhaps), an essay-writing exercise, and token probation. Almost a reward! Cheesy was an idiot to turn his offer down, Squidney must have a trace more sanity somewhere in her ganglia.

It's a shame none of these deals involve at least a month or two behind bars or an orange jumpsuit. Don't we all feel cheated?

Would I be right in thinking that those defendants who have law licenses might find those in peril?
andersweinstein

Post by andersweinstein »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:20 am
NewMexGirl wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:44 am That’s a really good deal for The Squid. Luckily, I’m not too outraged by it because she is facing so many other legal and financial (Dominion is comin’ fer all your assets, Sidney) perils.
Definitely.

Like the deal Cheesy turned down, it's little more than a small fine (for her, easily grifted perhaps), an essay-writing exercise, and token probation.
Note it's 6 years probation (12 months per count applied consecutively).

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”