Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by raison de arizona »

Dr. Ken wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:21 am Attacked by reality

Mike Lindell last night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJXtGIhjzzg
Imma wait to see the police report on the antifa attack before making any judgement.

Because, people who are attacked file police reports, no? I'm sure it's forthcoming.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Shizzle Popped »

I can't wait to see what Dominion's lawyers do with this s*** show. At this point wouldn't it just be piling on though? Not that I'm against that in any way.
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

I have this vision in my head of Dominion's lawyers all sitting in a conference room playing a drinking game where they take a shot every time somebody says something that's going to be added to the lawsuit. They've all passed out long before lunch. :biggrin:
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Shizzle Popped wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:17 pm

I can't wait to see what Dominion's lawyers do with this s*** show. At this point wouldn't it just be piling on though? Not that I'm against that in any way.
While coded in pig Latin right?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
filly

Post by filly »

Shizzle Popped wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:17 pm

I don’t think so, it’s a continuing tort.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Here's some of Mikey's opening followed by a woman with a prayer for vengence, followed by more Mikey and his "attack" and how he will have to have bodyguards now (there's been big muscle security at the conference, Zach said so).

While hearing the prayer, as always, it was quite clear that God has spoken: he's chosen President Biden. For some reason, they don't react well when that's pointed out.

Now they've got the idiot Eric Coomer is suing, Dominion might need to pound him in the sand too also. He went on with wild craziness including Serbia uses illegal Bank of China stuff that Dominion is using. (h/t Shizzle & all, was writing this before saw that lovely purple graphic). That's the guy. Near the end, he broke down "believers" vs. "non-believers": 70% to 40%. :roll:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

So, no big surprise that this thing is closing down with no sign at all of the pcaps. This "new" data will be a whole lot of nothing too.
John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Are the Mesa County disc images considered stolen property?
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Volkonski wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:26 pm
Did they check the alley, behind the dumpster?
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Lindell is now saying, essentially, "The dog ate my evidence." :rotflmao:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Rob's Verdict:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Any reports about the lunch buffets? ;)
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
bob

Post by bob »

Volkonski wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:56 pm Any reports about the lunch buffets? ;)

"Better than average conference grub" is faint praise.
Image ImageImage
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

He's really losing it now
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
tek

Post by tek »

So he's all set to go to the Supreme Court tomorrow?
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

tek wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:12 pm So he's all set to go to the Supreme Court tomorrow?
Tonight, even 9-0 votes take time and simple courtesy dictates giving Biden time to pack. So to get it all done by tomorrow night he needs to start ASAP.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Any reports about the lunch buffets? ;)

Just got an update from Root Beer and the squad of His Illuminated Majesty's finest Longhairs tasked keeping the Symposium from finding the truth.

Early this morning, Donuts were served at the buffet. It was wiener pandemonium. You just cannot control a squad of hungry Dachshunds offered a table of donuts. Its best just to let 'em go and call ServPro to clean up the mess.

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Sounds like Lindell knows his symposium sucked ass. (A friend referred to him as Swindell. Not sure if it's Swindell or Swindled.

My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Luke

Post by Luke »

THANK YOU to the 699th, the Mission was flawless! NO PCAPS, NO Evidence, total failure and disgrace. Heard a certain address on Pennsylvania Avenue is sending multiple cases of Pup-peroni and donuts to a certain address.

We've been having a blast. Some "citizen journalist" named Gail started lying about PCAPs on Twitter. Jumped in and next thing you know, HUNDREDS of people were castigating her, including tons of IT folks. Even Jester jumped in. Gail deleted two of her tweets but keeps insisting she's right and the world is wrong. Very birther. It's a very funny thread. It's hard without her tweets though.

Even with her two deleted tweets, you can probably get a few laughs. Gail was raked. :towel:

Luke

Post by Luke »

7pm and Heeeeee'res Dershowitz. (Oops, previously aired. Are they done already and back in repeats? What a failure, what happened to 72 hours?)
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I was first wondering how Chavez got off and not it Siberian Chinese leftists. Then I remembered what Mike said earlier today or yesterday. It doesn't matter if the packets are correct or if it was the Chinese, Venezuelans, or Jewish Space lasers, it does not matter if they don't have exact evidence. All that matters is that these machines are evil and are going to destroy America.

There my friends is his entire argument... the machines are evil.

The unsaid portion of his argument is "please love me Trump."
101010 :towel:
rossgw

Post by rossgw »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:07 pm Imma wait to see the police report on the antifa attack before making any judgement.

Because, people who are attacked file police reports, no? I'm sure it's forthcoming.
No Police report yet.... at end of Press Conference
Luke

Post by Luke »

Trying to keep those Trumper spirits up.

1256 Days.JPG
1256 Days.JPG (76.57 KiB) Viewed 1088 times
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

Oh for fuck's sake. :puke:

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”