Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Luke »

This is awesome, check out this 6 minute video.

Here's Proof that #MikeLindell lied & had no #Election2020 data! Watch this 6 minute video from a cyber analyst, he walks through exactly what #PCAP & trace files are. #CyberSymposium data was BOGUS. Lindell owes him $5 Million. Key data was illegitimate.

https://www.dakotanewsnow.com/video/202 ... e-million/

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Luke »

One more cause this is too fun, after having to listen to the bullshit Trumper side of things for months it's our turn:
Colorado’s top election official squarely blames Mesa County clerk for voting equipment passwords breach
As the investigation into Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters’ office ramped up on Tuesday, the Republican official appeared at a “cyber security” conference hosted by the “MyPillow Guy” where he espoused baseless claims about fraud in the 2020 presidential election
Jesse Paul and Sandra Fish 9:22 AM MDT on Aug 11, 2021

Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold put blame for the release of election system passwords last week on the internet squarely on Mesa County officials, saying the breach could have allowed someone to access the settings of the county’s voting equipment, all of which may now have to be decertified.

“I can say at this time that Mesa County appears to have allowed this breach in election security,” Griswold, a Democrat, told The Colorado Sun during an interview Tuesday.

Griswold’s office is investigating the situation. It believes that images containing the passwords that were posted online were taken during a so-called “trusted build” systems update to Dominion Voting Systems election equipment completed in late May. The Mesa County District Attorney’s office has launched a parallel criminal probe into the leak.

At the center of the case is Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters, a Republican who as the investigation into her office heated up on Tuesday appeared at a “cyber symposium” hosted by MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, who continued to make unsubstantiated claims about fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

(There has been no evidence of widespread fraud that would have changed the outcome of the election on the state or national level.)

“I am being persecuted,” Peters said Tuesday night during the conference in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, where she accused Griswold of “raiding” her office.
There is a TON more juicy stuff in this story, check it out: https://coloradosun.com/2021/08/11/tina ... ds-breach/

:lol: This would be epic.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Peters also made baseless accusations that Griswold and Gov. Jared Polis are trying to “take over my office and control the way we vote.”
Wow. Talk about dumb.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Is there a Superfund site in Boebert’s district?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Looks like the symposium feed has been hacked again. :mrgreen:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Uninformed wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:15 am Looks like the symposium feed has been hacked again. :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :popcorn: :popcorn:
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Attacked by reality

Mike Lindell last night
tek

Post by tek »

today at Looniepalooza promises to be lit!

Or boring. Not sure which.

:popcorn:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

CNN's Donie O'Sullivan is there!

A guy on stage at MyPillow CEO's "cyber symposium" on election fraud:

“I don’t know what most of this stuff means... But the CNN’s of the world, you guys need to start reporting this and stop fact-checking it.”

@donie
was there and won't stop fact-checking it.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:06 am Is there a Superfund site in Boebert’s district?
I doubt it. We were just there (unknowingly at the time). It seemed like a nice place. :brickwallsmall:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
tek

Post by tek »

Oh I dunno, a part of reporting is providing context like , oh, a journalist would do.
fact-checking is part of context.

I'm such a dreamer.. :daydreaming:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:06 am Is there a Superfund site in Boebert’s district?
Her cafe.
Image Image Image Image
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Estiveo wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:55 am
Her cafe.
:rotflmao:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

He's in full meltdown mode today:

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

stop fact-checking it!
Somebody quick, paste this onto the formerly "Leave Britney Alone!" meme

ImageImageImage x4
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

His cyber experts may not be certified but Mike should be. Five years from now he’ll be in a padded room still screaming “it was stolen”.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

AndyinPA wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:04 pm
Estiveo wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:55 am
Her cafe.
:rotflmao:
Her brain. :radioactive:
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:15 pm
stop fact-checking it!
Somebody quick, paste this onto the formerly "Leave Britney Alone!" meme
5jdzvd.jpeg
5jdzvd.jpeg (54.93 KiB) Viewed 1005 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

https://cumulis.epa.gov/supercpad/cursi ... id=0801019
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:30 am This is awesome, check out this 6 minute video.

Here's Proof that #MikeLindell lied & had no #Election2020 data! Watch this 6 minute video from a cyber analyst, he walks through exactly what #PCAP & trace files are. #CyberSymposium data was BOGUS. Lindell owes him $5 Million. Key data was illegitimate.

https://www.dakotanewsnow.com/video/202 ... e-million/

Nope - Lindell rescinded the $5M bounty. So, I guess another lawsuit awaits.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:42 pm
5jdzvd.jpeg

:notworthy:

ImageImageImage x4
DrConspiracy
Verified:

Post by DrConspiracy »

What I don't understand is why Kirk Wiebe is pimping the Hammer and Scorecard theory, when it was Wiebe who warned Joe Arpaio that the information provided by Dennis Montgomery was "a total fraud." Of all people, he should know better. But perhaps being a Trump supporter (which he is), just warps the brain.
bob

Post by bob »

DrConspiracy wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:09 pm What I don't understand is why Kirk Wiebe is pimping the Hammer and Scorecard theory, when it was Wiebe who warned Joe Arpaio that the information provided by Dennis Montgomery was "a total fraud." Of all people, he should know better. But perhaps being a Trump supporter (which he is), just warps the brain.
Wiebe had a semi-change of heart: he decided that, based on what he now knows, that it is possible that Montgomery's information to Arpaio wasn't junk. :roll:

Like you said, Wiebe's "judgment" is being clouded by his political beliefs.
Image ImageImage
somerset

Post by somerset »

bob wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:03 am
somerset wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:30 pmHow involved was Bannon with Arpaio and the CCP?
Bannon wasn't involved in the fleecing of Maricopa County Seattle caper.
Is he a common thread with Montgomery?
Montgomery is the common thread: In both the Maricopa scam and this one, Montgomery made fabulous promises, took his payment, but then stroked out before delivering the goods.

Like, literally, the same playbook. It looks like Spyder played the Zullo role in the latest iteration.
Thanks bob and Northland. I guess their orbits just overlapped with Lindell.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”