Misc Dominion Warnings Actions & Lawsuits - OAN, Chanel Rion, Christina Bobb, Patrick Byrne, Newsmax - $1.6 Billion

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
John Thomas8

Misc Dominion Warnings Actions & Lawsuits - OAN, Chanel Rion, Christina Bobb, Patrick Byrne, Newsmax - $1.6 Billion

Post by John Thomas8 »

I really wish Judge Middleton was allow to deal with this stupidity. Or Judge Simpson.
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

northland10 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:16 am Serbian?

https://www.woodtv.com/news/barry-count ... ine-probe/
Barry County sheriff claims special prosecutor trying to ‘usurp’ voting machine probe
by: Ken Kolker
Posted: Mar 12, 2024 / 01:01 PM EDT
Updated: Mar 12, 2024 / 06:05 PM EDT

HASTINGS, Mich. (WOOD) — An affidavit by Barry County Sheriff Dar Leaf claims a subpoena to turn over his voter fraud files is an attempt to obstruct his “very serious” investigation that he says involves “Serbian foreign nationals.”

Muskegon County Prosecutor D.J. Hilson confirmed he filed a subpoena on March 7 for Leaf’s investigation into unsubstantiated claims by President Donald Trump supporters that Dominion voting tabulators were illegally manipulated during the November 2020 election.
Seems like he'd be overjoyed to turn over all his great info from his investigations that will finally prove tabulator manipulation once and for all!
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Perhaps he's not finished creating it.
ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Something reminds me of Zullo and his never ending BIrther investigation :lol:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:52 pm Something reminds me of Zullo and his never ending BIrther investigation :lol:
Hey, you won't believe what they're finding.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Uh oh, they found the Covid connection.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Gift link to Washington Post article -

Indicted pro-Trump lawyer who leaked emails is removed from Dominion suit
A pro-Trump lawyer facing criminal charges for illegally accessing Michigan voting machines after the 2020 election was disqualified Tuesday from representing former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne after a judge found her and Byrne responsible for leaking up to 1 million confidential records turned over in a separate defamation lawsuit.

Stefanie Lambert was barred from representing Byrne, a prominent funder of adherents of election misinformation, in a $1.6 billion damages lawsuit brought by Dominion Voting Systems, the target of false attacks over former president Donald Trump’s 2020 election loss.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya of Washington disqualified Lambert over violations beginning last March with her disclosure of Dominion emails to a county sheriff in southwestern Michigan and to a court filing in her own criminal case in Michigan, despite a court order requiring that records in the defamation case be kept confidential.

“The record clearly shows that Lambert deliberately violated multiple court rules and orders and continues to do so despite having had ample warning of the consequences and assuring the Court she would comply,” Upadhyaya said, raising the “serious concern” that she joined Byrne’s legal team “for the sheer purpose of gaining access to and publicly sharing Dominion’s protected discovery.”

The judge wrote that Lambert’s “truly egregious misconduct” warranted disqualification because it had already marred and would undoubtedly continue to “infect future proceedings.”
Link to ruling - https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... .126.0.pdf
Tim Walz’ Golden Rule: Mind your own damn business!
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

As MN pointed out:

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 23m
🚨⚖️ In @dominionvoting vs. Patrick Byrne, Civil Action No. 1:21-cv-02131 (CJN) (MAU), US Magistrate Judge MOXILA A. UPADHYAYA GRANTS Dominion's petition to DISQUALIFY Stefanie Lambert from representing Byrne.

The Ruling shows what a POS she and Byrne are, reckless disregard: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... .126.0.pdf /1

Quote Anna Bower @AnnaBower 1h
NEW: A federal magistrate judge has disqualified attorney Stefanie Lambert from representing Patrick Byrne in the civil suit Dominion Voting Systems brought against him for alleged false statements about its voting machines during the 2020 election.
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... .126.0.pdf

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 23m
🚨 ⚖️ Dominion vs. Patrick Byrne: "Dominion sought leave to file 2 add'l supplements detailing even more incidents of alleged misconduct by Lambert, highly concerning remarks from Byrne, and efforts to use Dominion’s Litigation Documents in the #TinaPetersTrial Criminal Case."
/2

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 24m
🚨 ⚖️ Dominion vs. Patrick Byrne disqualifying Byrne's attorney: "This Court cannot allow such intentional, dangerous, and relentless misconduct to continue. Stefanie Lambert is immediately disqualified from serving as counsel in this case."
Docket: https://protopage.com/birthers#Dominion_Smatic

Lambert.JPG
Lambert.JPG (170.17 KiB) Viewed 805 times

Lambert Crimes.JPG
Lambert Crimes.JPG (192.32 KiB) Viewed 805 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

That's super serious. Judges are really reluctant to deprive you of your choice of lawyer. Even Orly Taitz never got removed from representing any of her "clients". I can't remember that happening in any case we've discussed (okay, I'm probably wrong but someone will look now). I mean, Larry GIL has been denied PHV, but has he ever been kicked off a case where he'd otherwise be able to represent a client? Maybe there was a case in the 9th Circus? :confuzzled:

Bob, please pick up the white courtesy telephone!
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
bob

Post by bob »

Foggy wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:05 pm That's super serious. Judges are really reluctant to deprive you of your choice of lawyer. Even Orly Taitz never got removed from representing any of her "clients". I can't remember that happening in any case we've discussed (okay, I'm probably wrong but someone will look now). I mean, Larry GIL has been denied PHV, but has he ever been kicked off a case where he'd otherwise be able to represent a client? Maybe there was a case in the 9th Circus? :confuzzled:

Bob, please pick up the white courtesy telephone!
You rang? :batting:

I believe Foogy is correct, of course; I don't think any birther was denied the opportunity to be represented by Taitz or Klayman. Both had PHV issues, of course. And some tried to fire them. Klayman, IIRC, had to drop out of a few cases because of his suspended license.

But nothing like this.
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Disqualify.JPG
Disqualify.JPG (172.39 KiB) Viewed 778 times

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious
To the best of our recollection at The Fogbow, even BIRTHER lawyers, including Orly Taitz, were never disqualified. This makes Stefanie Lambert's disqualification all the more remarkable. Join researchers, lawyers & informed folks at The Fogbow: viewtopic.php?p=278110#p278106

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

We're not following the Brett Favre case here, but one of his lawyers was removed last week for violating "rules for Mississippi civil court procedures by repeatedly demanding hearings “for matters unrelated to and not within the jurisdiction of this Court to resolve.”

I didn't realize that was such a big deal.
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 7:05 am We're not following the Brett Favre case here, but one of his lawyers was removed last week for violating "rules for Mississippi civil court procedures by repeatedly demanding hearings “for matters unrelated to and not within the jurisdiction of this Court to resolve.”

I've been lightly following it, neighbor! My kid's at ole miss plus AL/MS is kind of in the same boat politically. I follow Ashton Pittman (MS Free Press) on the bird and he gives updates about that case (he's a great follow, btw and their publication is great). Everyone else in this debacle has been in court except Favre, and time is running short before limitations take effect. Not surprised to hear that he has a lawyer that couldn't follow the rules; this whole crowd thinks the rules don't apply to them. Brett and Tate are buds.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Rolodex wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 11:49 am
sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 7:05 am We're not following the Brett Favre case here, but one of his lawyers was removed last week for violating "rules for Mississippi civil court procedures by repeatedly demanding hearings “for matters unrelated to and not within the jurisdiction of this Court to resolve.”

I've been lightly following it, neighbor! My kid's at ole miss plus AL/MS is kind of in the same boat politically. I follow Ashton Pittman (MS Free Press) on the bird and he gives updates about that case (he's a great follow, btw and their publication is great). Everyone else in this debacle has been in court except Favre, and time is running short before limitations take effect. Not surprised to hear that he has a lawyer that couldn't follow the rules; this whole crowd thinks the rules don't apply to them. Brett and Tate are buds.
The whole welfare thing is the scandal that never ends. Favre and the Tater are both scum of the worst kind. Add our ignorant AG Fitch to that cesspool, too.
bob

Post by bob »

sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 7:05 amI didn't realize that was such a big deal.
Courts, generally, are reluctant to impede a litigant's choice of counsel.

If there's a conflict of interest (like the lawyer's firm had once represented another litigant in the pending case), that's one thing.

But removing counsel just for being especially lousy or unethical is very rare. In most cases, a judge would warn or sanction, and the client would get the clue to fire the lawyer. But when it appears the lawyer was hired to do bad things, then a court has no little other choice but remove.

No one sought to remove Taitz, for example, because she was just comically incompetent. But even Klayman, whose M.O. is just lawfare (and delay) ("allegedly"), never was removed. (A few judges did bane Klayman from future cases, however.)
Image ImageImage

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”