Mesa County Colorado - Belinda and Tina's big adventure

gshevlin2

Post by gshevlin2 »

Foggy wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 2:14 pm Yeah, the manager here is called "the Warden," Ms. Peters. He isn't interested in becoming personally familiar with you or your concerns. :fingerwag:
She is probably going to spend a while endearing herself to the Warden and the staff by describing them as "agents of Satan" or something similar.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Foggy wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 1:50 pm And when she comes out, she will have learned nothing, except a few prison skills. Her whole sense of worth now is based on believing she's innocent and a victim, and she can never let go of that delusion.
Well, nobody else in prison did it either. They're all innocent. They'll tell you. :pickle:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

The look you get when reality starts to seep past your delusional entitlement happiness
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Foggy wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 1:50 pm And when she comes out, she will have learned nothing, except a few prison skills. Her whole sense of worth now is based on believing she's innocent and a victim, and she can never let go of that delusion.
Learning how to make a shank out of a toothbrush is an important life hack....

I'll see myself out... :bag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

derevan

Post by derevan »

I'm down with Covid, so I'm watching a lot of the videos. At about 1 hr 31 min into this video, she podiums her lecturn, and the judge corrects her.

Made me smile.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

derevan wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 5:38 pm I'm down with Covid, so I'm watching a lot of the videos. At about 1 hr 31 min into this video, she podiums her lecturn, and the judge corrects her.

Made me smile.

I watched some of Tina's eigenfestschrift after her lecternization and it sounded to me like she was saying "I'm really reasonably sorry that I got caught, poor me me me."
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 9:09 am
I'm curious what health condition she has that requires a magnetic mattress.
You know what they call 'alternative medicine' that works?
► Show Spoiler
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 9:09 am I'm curious what health condition she has that requires a magnetic mattress.
A frontal lobotomy?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Too bad she didn't get the Covid shot. Then she could take her magnetic mattress with her everywhere.
May the bridges I burn light my way.

ImageImageImage x5
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

I think she indicated FIBROMYALGA‽
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: grumpy ol' geezer

Post by Foggy »

There are a few places in this great land of ours where you can receive worse medical care than state prison (or county jail, for that matter). Not many, but a few. I'm trying to think. :think:

If she has any pre-existing conditions, don't worry! She is still eligible to serve her sentence with horribly bad medical care, and nobody in the prison cares about her.

That's okay, Donald Trump is coming to rescue her. Whaddya mean, he didn't even mention her today? :confuzzled:
I'm Foggy and I forget if I approved this message.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Prison orange will go well with her complexion.

Well, until her roots show ....
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"It actually doesn't take much to be considered a difficult woman. That's why there are so many of us."

--Jane Goodall
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

derevan wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 5:38 pm I'm down with Covid, so I'm watching a lot of the videos. At about 1 hr 31 min into this video, she podiums her lecturn, and the judge corrects her.

Made me smile.

I watched the whole hearing. It was all really really good. I think it's about 2.5 hour altogether.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

RVInit wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 9:20 pm :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aged like fine milk in the summer sun... :bwahaha:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
much ado

Post by much ado »

Peters down, Trump to go.

Please let there be whining.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Made me smile.

Love it! “She podiums her lecturn.” Fogbow Snarkasaurus entry worthy!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

I remember him saying that.
"May I stand at the podium"?
"It's a lectern and yes."

I had a good chuckle and felt like it was not going to go well for her at that point. Then she gets into her powerpoint presentation and all I could do was roll my eyes. She wanted so much to vomit all the dominion conspiracy (that the judge excluded during the trial).

She may still kind of be in shock and disbelief, but in the next week or so, it will hit her that yep, she's really in prison. And I will sleep so well on my lovely tempurpedic mattress because I, unlike her, am not a convicted criminal.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Off Topic
I know this got beat to death in the Huckabee thread. The thing you set your book or papers on as you speak is a lecturn. You and the lecturn stand on the podium - a raised platform that gets you high enough for the audience to see you. While you will often see a lecturn on a podium, you will never see a podium on a lecturn.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Rolodex wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2024 11:42 am I remember him saying that.
"May I stand at the podium"?
"It's a lectern and yes."

I had a good chuckle and felt like it was not going to go well for her at that point. Then she gets into her powerpoint presentation and all I could do was roll my eyes. She wanted so much to vomit all the dominion conspiracy (that the judge excluded during the trial).

She may still kind of be in shock and disbelief, but in the next week or so, it will hit her that yep, she's really in prison. And I will sleep so well on my lovely tempurpedic mattress because I, unlike her, am not a convicted criminal.
That got me too. My take was that she was playing lawyer, mimicking the tone and phraseology she had been hearing throughout the trial.

Too also, this was clearly her attempt to get in the evidence she claims would have resulted in a different verdict. Right, Tina, if your evidence had anything to do with your crimes.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-ba ... /?tbref=hp
Colorado looking into threats on judge after Tina Peters sentenced in election case
Story by Filip Timotija

Colorado court administrators are investigating threats against a district court judge and its staff after a former Colorado county clerk Tina Peters was sentenced this week in an election case.

District Court Judge Matthew Barrett sentenced Peters to nine years in prison on Thursday and disparaged her push of discredited claims about rigged voting machines in the 2020 presidential election. After the sentencing, the court staff started receiving both praise and threats, prompting the courthouse to add security.

“We are receiving threats and compliments regarding Judge Barrett’s sentencing of Tina Peters,” Will Sightler, court executive for the 21st Judicial District, told The Colorado Sun in a statement.

“We are currently reviewing and taking appropriate action as necessary,” he added.

The nature of these episodes remains unclear.

Peters was found guilty of four felonies in August following a criminal trial. The prosecutors argued that she stole a security badge of a county employee to assist a man connected to MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell to gain access to the county voting system — all in an effort to support Lindell’s false conspiracy theories about the 2020 election.

Peters, a one-time hero of election deniers, became “fixated” on voting problems after meshing with those questioning the validity of the election, according to prosecutors.

In 2022, Peters lost her primary in August 2022 to retain her position.
"It actually doesn't take much to be considered a difficult woman. That's why there are so many of us."

--Jane Goodall
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Ugh. Least surprising headline of the week.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:

I wish MSM would report on, let alone raise the alarm about, the organized threats that anyone who says boo about a MAGA/fuckhead crime experiences. I've literally never heard a report--other than on Nicolle Wallace, about this issue that doesn't bothsides the hell out of it.

Fear, threats of violence, and violence are accepted as The Thing fuckhead wants MAGA to do for him.

Sickening.

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”