trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
sugar magnolia

trump (the former guy)

Post by sugar magnolia »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:40 pm
My favorite is paragraph 3, second sentence:
Specifically, TTV alleges it has in its possession geolocation data from a number of mobile devices showing those mobile devices making several trips in which it is said people are walking to, from or past (sic) ballot drop boxes.
:shock:

Followed by paragraph 3, sentence 3:
Information has not been provided as to the specific location, whether or not there is in fact a drop box at that location, nor is there any information on the person(s) who may be in possession of the mobile device.
:mad:
Why is "past" denoted as (sic)? It's the correct usage in that sentence. You don't say "people are walking passed."
tek

trump (the former guy)

Post by tek »

There is a reason they haven't provided the data.
They know it is bullshite.

Just like Montgomery, Cyber Ninjas, etc etc..
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

THIS is a proper use of the kind of anonymous data they are claiming is "evidence" of fraud/mules/etc.

p0rtia

trump (the former guy)

Post by p0rtia »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:41 pm
Specifically, TTV alleges it has in its possession geolocation data from a number of mobile devices showing those mobile devices making several trips in which it is said people are walking to, from or past (sic) ballot drop boxes.

Information has not been provided as to the specific location, whether or not there is in fact a drop box at that location, nor is there any information on the person(s) who may be in possession of the mobile device.
Why is "past" denoted as (sic)? It's the correct usage in that sentence. You don't say "people are walking passed."
Misplaced pretension, yah? Been there myself, sadly. Cause I can't spell and as I get older I swap homophones all the time.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

trump (the former guy)

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I have difficulties with passed and past in my old age. However, the correct word is "passed" as in he traveled by the drop box. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pass

"Past" refers to time gone by. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/past
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
pipistrelle

trump (the former guy)

Post by pipistrelle »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:36 pm I have difficulties with passed and past in my old age. However, the correct word is "passed" as in he traveled by the drop box. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pass

He passed the dropbox, but he walked past it.
Dr. Ken

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
much ado

trump (the former guy)

Post by much ado »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:36 pm I have difficulties with passed and past in my old age. However, the correct word is "passed" as in he traveled by the drop box. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pass

It is 'past'. See the example in your link to 'past':
2a : at the farther side of : beyond
b : in a course or direction going close to and then beyond drove past the house
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

trump (the former guy)

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Yep, y'all are right. "Past" also means "beyond", as in this case. :bag:

I have had much trouble remembering those two words. It bothers me because I was an ace speller in my former life. :crying:

Too, also, I highlighted that phrase because of the absurdity of the claim that there was fraud because someone walked past a drop box many times.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Lansdowne

trump (the former guy)

Post by Lansdowne »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:41 pm

I assumed the point being made was:
that if people are walking to or from the drop boxes, that could indicate they were making use of them. But if they are merely walking past, there should be no inference made they are doing so.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Let's have some more fun questions:
Greatgrey wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:10 pm So in Trump’s letter he brags on True the Vote, pg 14.

116BE536-1C5D-41A1-8710-B3E3C29715C1.jpeg

:snippity:
So TTV has 4 million minutes of ballot box observation. Did they even try to reduce that overall number to the few seconds per drop that a voter would take for his civil duty? And then did they then have someone try and identify if a person came a second time at the same or other dropbox? How did they identify a person dressing differently in presumed followup visits? How would they relate a person to a assumed phone number available to them? How would they even know who is a voter and not just an innocent bystander?
Phoenix520
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Phoenix520 »

How many of you remember Sharon Meroni, one of our early birther nemeses? Didn’t she accuse GG of being a meat salesman or tampering with her dipstick or something? Anywhore, Sharon was very involved in TTV when it was first formed. I believe they started their voting fraud nefariousness with Obama.

Anything Sharon was involved with was shady.
Slarti the White
Verified: Badges... we don't need no stinkin' badges

trump (the former guy)

Post by Slarti the White »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:36 pm
He forgot to mention; Nor is there any information that said mobile phone user ever dropped something into a ballot drop box, nor information about the same user dropping any ballots into several drop boxes ...

Considering that ballot drop boxes are at much frequented locations it's not surprising that a phone number might be in the vincinity of a ballot drop box without even the intent on using (or even knowing about) the dropoff. If data came from marketing company as suggested, then the nearest location would likely be a block, a mall or such. It's very likely that the marketing company does not even know the individual, just the anonymized tracing for feeding assumed preferred adverticement content. Only police with a warrant would be able to get detailed location information from a telecomm provider to triangulate a position by the reception of several towers.
From watching 2000 Mules, the data is (anonymized) raw geolocation data from mobile devices. In other words, it has GPS time series from mobile devices (each of which has a unique ID). That gives them a collection of routes taken by each device (a "pattern of life" in their parlance). They then identify devices that came into proximity of a certain number of drop boxes as well as a certain number of non-profits that they considered "stash houses" -- alleging that these "mules" were picking up ballots at the "stash houses" and delivering them to drop boxes. They also obtained as much video of drop boxes via FOIA requests as they could.

Through their "analysis" (as a data scientist, I stand by my use of scare quotes here professionally), they identified 2000 of these so-called mules and, under certain assumptions about the average number of ballots they distributed, alleged that they had delivered enough votes to swing several key states to Biden. There are a host of problems with this. First and foremost, they don't have a complete theory of the crime that explains how the "stash houses" come by enough fraudulent ballots to change the election -- pretty much impossible without inside access and, even then, hard to conceal -- or why they needed all of these "mules" to distribute them. But, whatever, nothing to see here, move along...

The real tell is in what they don't show you -- which is the same kind of game they apparently played with the Arizona authorities. Let's say that they had hundreds of "mules" identified via their cell phone data in Atlanta (a city where they got a goodly amount of drop box video). True, they didn't have identifying info of these people, but they could easily have broken their anonymity by matching the geolocation data up with the video -- presumably the location data would show people spending most nights at their home addresses and with someones address and video of them finding their names shouldn't be hard. Furthermore, they claimed all of these mules were visiting multiple drop boxes in a day multiple times. So why can't they show video of a single person visiting even two drop boxes on the same day? When asked to provide video of the same person visiting more than one drop box, something that should have been easy if what they alleged was true, they showed video of the same person visiting the same drop box on two different days, not nearly as compelling. Too. also, the person was dressed in scrubs and had an ID on a lanyard -- meaning that they could well have had a healthcare job were they were the caretaker for a group of people and thus legally allowed to deliver ballots for them.

All in all, the movie showed that True the Vote is a bunch of very slick grifters who are good at convincing people to send money because any. day. now. they'll deliver nothing, like we've seen before...

I hope the FBI and IRS are able to hold them accountable for the damage they continue to do to our democracy.
Danraft

trump (the former guy)

Post by Danraft »

From one of my podcasts (or I would provide a link), TTV has been around a long time. Their game has always been to allege voter fraud where none exists.

IIRC, this usually took the form of noting that someone with the same name voted in two counties, or any of that nonsense which, upon investigation, proves to be a nothing burger.

They do this over and over.
jemcanada2

trump (the former guy)

Post by jemcanada2 »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:44 am How many of you remember Sharon Meroni, one of our early birther nemeses? Didn’t she accuse GG of being a meat salesman or tampering with her dipstick or something? Anywhore, Sharon was very involved in TTV when it was first formed. I believe they started their voting fraud nefariousness with Obama.

Did she use a few different names? Was she the one who killed a deer when she was driving drunk? Or do I have my crazy birthers confused?

:crazy: :crazy:
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Trump is complaining that American jews aren’t sending him money.
pipistrelle

trump (the former guy)

Post by pipistrelle »

A while ago, I read Israel swung harder right with an influx of Russians. So on brand then.
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

trump (the former guy)

Post by Greatgrey »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:44 am How many of you remember Sharon Meroni, one of our early birther nemeses? Didn’t she accuse GG of being a meat salesman or tampering with her dipstick or something? Anywhore, Sharon was very involved in TTV when it was first formed. I believe they started their voting fraud nefariousness with Obama.

95F05C60-FCBE-4741-87AD-C35193285033.jpeg
95F05C60-FCBE-4741-87AD-C35193285033.jpeg (35.19 KiB) Viewed 744 times

She was in constant contact with Englebrecht and modeled her “Defend The Vote” effort after TTV,

Now she’s hawking something called “The Prosperizer”, a get rich quick scam. https://www.theprosperizer.com/
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Greatgrey

trump (the former guy)

Post by Greatgrey »

jemcanada2 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:24 am

Did she use a few different names? Was she the one who killed a deer when she was driving drunk? Or do I have my crazy birthers confused?

Yes on the deer.
Tried to file anonymously in federal court using Chalice Jackson alias.
Challenged every non-white on the Illinois ballot.
Claims the Virgin Mary resides in her hallway mirror.
pipistrelle

trump (the former guy)

Post by pipistrelle »

Greatgrey wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:32 am

Yes on the deer.
Never heard of her. Is this her in a responsible adult position or someone with the misfortune to have the same name?
https://interactive.wttw.com/about/comm ... rd/members
Screenshot 2022-10-16_10-38-13-635.jpg
Screenshot 2022-10-16_10-38-13-635.jpg (43.12 KiB) Viewed 750 times
jemcanada2

trump (the former guy)

Post by jemcanada2 »

Greatgrey wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:32 am

Yes on the deer.
Pfft! Everyone knows the Virgin Mary resides in my toaster! :crazy:
Greatgrey

trump (the former guy)

Post by Greatgrey »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:40 am Never heard of her. Is this her in a responsible adult position or someone with the misfortune to have the same name?
https://interactive.wttw.com/about/comm ... rd/members

Screenshot 2022-10-16_10-38-13-635.jpg
Yes that’s her.

If you never heard about her you should go check “Old FogBow”, there are hundreds of pages of posts about her.

She hasn’t changed. This is from the minutes of the WTTW Advisory Board meeting, December 14, 2021.
D516FA19-80A9-4977-951D-BB5BACAC56A2.jpeg
D516FA19-80A9-4977-951D-BB5BACAC56A2.jpeg (96.73 KiB) Viewed 728 times
https://interactive.wttw.com/sites/defa ... 4-2021.pdf

Let’s end this threadjack, maybe start a new Chalice thread perhaps maybe?
Chilidog

trump (the former guy)

Post by Chilidog »

The point of diminishing returns?
Former President Donald Trump raised $24 million in the third quarter, a 41% increase over the previous quarter, but he spent $22 million to do it.

Trump spent 91 cents to raise every dollar, according to the latest filings with the Federal Election Commission.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... pp8ztzabmm
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

Even that is net income of $8 million a year, which would be life changing money for most folks.
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Trump NY developments coming in October:
- criminal trial of Trump Org
- injunction motion in AG civil fraud suit
- Trump deposition in Carroll defamation-rape case.
Buckle up DJT.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”