trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

I am just waiting for Musk to take over the Twitter machine and reinstating those blocked rwnj accounts.It will be a death blow to the former guy's own enterprise, the markets will speak the truth :twisted:
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

TFG does not give a fuck about truth social. He's already cashed out on that scam. He wants to be seen by 20 million people and watch his twits be shared around the world again. Twitter was better than Heroin for him.
Hic sunt dracones
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by AndyinPA »

:like:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

Suranis wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:28 pm TFG does not give a fuck about truth social. He's already cashed out on that scam. He wants to be seen by 20 million people and watch his twits be shared around the world again. Twitter was better than Heroin for him.
I don't think he has cashed out of it though. The entity set up to get him his money was a SPAC which due to regulatory things didn't meet a deadline for actually buying Truth Social, and when the deadline was missed the big investors yanked their money out so Trump isn't getting paid from the sale.

I'm kind of murky on which company is which and all because I have only been watching it out of my side eye, but I think Trump owns a company that went public but he had founders shares so when it launched and went to big dollars he wasn't allowed to sell, he had to wait on the merger that has now fallen through and the public shares are cheap now.

Okay... some checking, a quick story of how Trump ain't getting paid the big bucks for Truth Social....

TMTG, Trump Media Technology Group, owns Truth Social, is the company that Trump owns and Devin Nunez gave up a safe seat, even for him, in Congress to run

TMTG was supposed to become a public company (we'll get to how the proceeds would have gone to Trump, and how he gets out before the whole thing does what in business is called a "Trump" where it fails in a ball of hype, sweat and shame....)

Now, being a Trump Company, there is no way in hell they could put together an IPO Prospectus that the SEC would allow them to go public so the plan was to have TMTG be bought out by a SPAC (a shelf company already public but empty, sole purpose of which is to be clean and already a public company to "buy" a company not clean enough to go public otherwise). The SPAC was gonna buy TMTG and that was how Trump gets paid, after that when it goes bankrupt he doesn't care, he's already cashed out.

The SPAC was Digital World Acquisition Corp. DWAC, and that is the public company that the SEC said broke the rules (of course it did ETTTD*) and therefore is not currently allowed to give Papa Mango his payout. The main investors in DWAC have bailed, so al that is left is the rubes who paid ~$90 a share for it (currently $17.32) when Trump's name got attached. Trump, DFTF, Kash Patel and other assorted people who smell funny all were removed from the board and management positions of TMTG just ahead of a batch of subpoenas from SDNY and the SEC.

Side note

The big DWAC investors who pulled out have cashed out at a mild profit. They put up some money to start DWAC before it went public @~$9 a share and they got their money back, more or less, when the IPO investors paid $9 for the company. Then the rubes bid the stock up to $94 and they have lost most of their money. Breaks your heart, eh?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

It's truly funny - a scientific thingy, based on physics - and ye knew it - the thing that you get out of those windmill farms :twisted:
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

Dr. Ken

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Dr. Ken

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dr. Ken »

I still don't understand what he's talking about
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Azastan
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Azastan »

Volkonski wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:33 pm
Besides the adulation (he obviously NEEDS the adulation), I figure the biggest reason he has all these rallies is so that he can charge the US taxpayer for transporting his SS cohort on his private plane, charging an outrageous amount which will never be disputed because 'gotta keep presidential security details private'.

Who put up the money for all the portapotties and the folding chairs? Must hurt to not be able to be in slightly more upscale surroundings for the rallies.

When is he going to start charging people for the privilege of entering the sacred grounds?
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:01 pm I still don't understand what he's talking about
https://twitter.com/HowardMortman/statu ... 1844951040
Howard Mortman @HowardMortman

"George H.W. Bush took millions of documents to a former bowling alley and a former Chinese restaurant where they combined them. So they're in a bowling alley slash Chinese restaurant."

-- Trump

12:49 PM · Oct 9, 2022
I can only guess that those unused facilities were in 1993 the temporary storage until the Presidential Library was built. I can also guess that the Secret stuff was properly secured.
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

By Coincidence, someone vandilised the George H W Bush Presidential Museum this morning.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-am-stu ... ry-complex

texas-am-mug.jpg
texas-am-mug.jpg (33.96 KiB) Viewed 1414 times
A Texas A&M student was arrested Saturday morning in connection with a wave of vandalism at the George H.W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum in College Station.

According to Texas news outlets, 20-year-old Kobe Mcadoo was taken into custody by Texas A&M police after busting a window in an attempt to set a fire inside the Annenberg Presidential Conference Center.

He is also accused of setting a car on fire in the parking lot of the Bush Library and breaking into an SUV.

Police told the outlet Mcadoo was "extremely intoxicated" at the time of his arrest.

Few details are available at this time, and a motive for the vandalism is not yet known.
That's a serious neck.
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

Suranis wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:54 pm That's a serious neck.
Roids? Roid rage is a real thing. Looks like he got his ass kicked by the cops that had to restrain him. Oh well.
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

National Archives rejects Trump claim on former presidents' records

Reuters
October 11, 20225:11 PM GMT+2 Last Updated 7 hours ago

WASHINGTON, Oct 11 (Reuters) - The National Archives, the federal agency responsible for preserving U.S. government records, on Tuesday rejected former President Donald Trump's claim that his predecessors had retained "millions" of White House documents.
:snippity:
The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), without naming Trump, said it took possession of all records from those three former presidents. The agency previously rejected a similar claim that Trump had made about his immediate predecessor, Democrat Barack Obama, which he repeated on Sunday.

The National Archives said it moved the records of those former presidents to temporary facilities located near future presidential libraries.

"All such temporary facilities met strict archival and security standards, and have been managed and staffed exclusively by NARA employees," the agency said in a statement.

"Reports that indicate or imply that those presidential records were in the possession of the former presidents or their representatives, after they left office, or that the records were housed in substandard conditions, are false and misleading," it added.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/nation ... 022-10-11/
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Most romantic wedding speech ever. Really makes it all about the happy couple: “The crowd was massive .. It’s been an honor to be your president. So many of my friends are in this room who happen to be Jewish. And they said no president has done more for Israel than I have.”
jemcanada2

trump (the former guy)

Post by jemcanada2 »

Who is feeding tfg all this garbage? There’s no way he would know that GHW Bush’s records were stored in a former bowling alley/Chinese restaurant without some planting this in his empty head. Or that Obama “took” 30 million documents to Chicago. Who is doing all this digging up of half truths and then whispering in tfg’s ear?
much ado

trump (the former guy)

Post by much ado »

Another possibility is that someone is actually telling him the truth, but he only half listens.
pipistrelle

trump (the former guy)

Post by pipistrelle »

jemcanada2 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:33 pm Who is feeding tfg all this garbage? There’s no way he would know that GHW Bush’s records were stored in a former bowling alley/Chinese restaurant without some planting this in his empty head. Or that Obama “took” 30 million documents to Chicago. Who is doing all this digging up of half truths and then whispering in tfg’s ear?
It could be any of his sycophants. Remember when he was quoting the plot from some drug thriller movie as though it had actually happened? I think general belief was that was Miller. And I think they make it ridiculous so they can laugh at both tfg and the cult buying it.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

trump (the former guy)

Post by keith »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:54 pm
jemcanada2 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:33 pm Who is feeding tfg all this garbage? There’s no way he would know that GHW Bush’s records were stored in a former bowling alley/Chinese restaurant without some planting this in his empty head. Or that Obama “took” 30 million documents to Chicago. Who is doing all this digging up of half truths and then whispering in tfg’s ear?
It could be any of his sycophants. Remember when he was quoting the plot from some drug thriller movie as though it had actually happened? I think general belief was that was Miller. And I think they make it ridiculous so they can laugh at both tfg and the cult buying it.
:yeahthat:

They are playing him like a piano.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
MN-Skeptic

trump (the former guy)

Post by MN-Skeptic »

RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

... the swamp crawler of MaL :lol:
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

Lawyer is Kenneth Chesebro.

Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

Sounds like Kash Patel to me, but that's just a guess.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”