Post by Kendra »

Did this work?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Ronny Jackson

Post by Slim Cognito »

Yes!!!

:thumbsup:
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Ronny Jackson

Post by raison de arizona »

you have to edit it in the first post of the thread
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: and it's really me

Captain Ronny Johnson, formerly Rear Admiral Ronny Jackson

Post by Foggy »

! Message from: Foggy
Fixed
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Well, Jack is a common nickname for people named John. It is not like Trump called him something like "Major General Timoshenko".

Trump got 4 of the 7 letters right. That's 57% which is a grade of F but it is almost a low D.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Volkonski wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:15 am Well, Jack is a common nickname for people named John. It is not like Trump called him something like "Major General Timoshenko".

Trump got 4 of the 7 letters right. That's 57% which is a grade of F but it is almost a low D.
F+
101010 :towel:
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

northland10 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:23 am
Volkonski wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:15 am Well, Jack is a common nickname for people named John. It is not like Trump called him something like "Major General Timoshenko".

F+
In the olden days 74 was almost a low D.
Largo al factotum.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Volkonski wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:15 am Well, Jack is a common nickname for people named John.
Richard Johnson.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

zekeb wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 10:36 am
northland10 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:23 am

F+
In the olden days 74 was almost a low D.
When I went to public school, they used a 10-point system, i.e. below 60 was an F. When I went to fancy school, they used a 93 system. Or whatever they call it. But you had to get 93 for an A, 92 was B, and so forth down to below 70 was an F.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
noblepa

Ronny Jackson

Post by noblepa »

Suranis wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:42 pm So that's slightly over 11MG a day... Oh, hang on, that's 1000 pills of 100mg EACH? Holy heck. I'm not a doctor but that's some serious dosage. It cant have been for just one person, surely? Who the hell would use Eleven 100mg pills a day??
Just a minor quibble with your math.

1000 pills every 90 days is 11.1 PILLS per day. Each pills is 100 milligrams, so taking 11 pills every day is 1,100 milligrams or 1.1 GRAMS per day.

Was he handing them out to other WH staffers, without a prescription? It is true that he is an MD and is legally allowed to prescribe such pills, but he is also legally required to keep records of who he prescribed drugs to.

Sounds to me like this is more than an ethics violation. I'm thinking felony drug dealing.
tek

Post by tek »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 4:56 pm When I went to public school, they used a 10-point system, i.e. below 60 was an F. When I went to fancy school, they used a 93 system. Or whatever they call it. But you had to get 93 for an A, 92 was B, and so forth down to below 70 was an F.
There are some issues with that table ;)
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: and it's really me

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, like F is 59 and below on the 10 point scale, in the missing entry on the chart.

But Ronny was a doctor and a Navy officer before he became a druggie and a psycho-twistoid. He probably didn't get a lot of Fs.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

When I was in college, the school was thinking that the differences between a + and - were to close to fairly calculate on a 4 point scale (for GPA) so,

A - 4
BA - 3.5
B - 3
CB - 2.5
C - 2
DC - 1.5
D - 1
E - 0 (i.e. an F but E's are sometimes used instead since it is the next letter).

There was no ED for a class score to calculate GPA.

As it was for my programs, you really needed to stay at CB or higher. To get into the Education program (end of your sophomore year), you had to have a 2.5 GPA, and to get into and graduate from the music ed program, it was 3.0 or higher.

Also, in college class grading, it really depended on the subject, some things, by their very nature had to be pass-fail and others that had no written tests or homework relied on a straight grade such as performance juries and hearings (perform for professors in the department and be graded).
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

Question for those in the know: Was Captain Ronny a Rear Admiral of the Lower Half or the Upper Half?
Largo al factotum.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

zekeb wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 2:26 pm Question for those in the know: Was Captain Ronny a Rear Admiral of the Lower Half or the Upper Half?
Lower. Trump nominated him a couple times for another star but the Senate did not confirm him.

Wikipedia
Jackson held the Navy rank of captain from May 1, 2010, to October 1, 2016, when he was promoted to rear admiral (lower half).[28][21] Jackson was nominated for promotion to the two-star rank of rear admiral on March 20, 2018,[29][30] but the Senate Committee on Armed Services returned the nomination to the president on January 3, 2019, without action.[29] He was renominated by Trump for promotion again on January 15, 2019, but it was again returned to the president without action.[31] Jackson retired from the Navy on December 1, 2019, as a rear admiral (lower half).[21]
He was barely a year and a half from being promoted and was not being recommended for a 2-star position, which is probably why the Senate did not act. I get the sense that Turnip nominated him without having a prior recommendation. He was gifting a friend.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”