trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
humblescribe
Verified:

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by humblescribe »

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/527

Raison, you be right.

Political orgs are 527 orgs.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

9/11 families are running an ad condemning Trump for hosting the Saudi golf tour this week.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

While the rubes buy pillows, sign up for overpriced cell services, buy NFTs, books, bitcoins, coffee cups, flags, shirts, hats, and every other product imaginable, a guy who wouldn’t spit on them if they were on fire keeps raking in their cash while they gripe about gas prices.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Rules what steenking rules…

“Watching Trump Play Golf: Decent Drives, Skipped Putts, Lots of Sweat”:
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/28/spor ... nster.html

“By that point, Trump had registered, at best, one par. He had also not finished a hole after his blast from a bunker had failed to reach the green and was nestled in some nasty rough. Instead, he had his caddie pick up the ball and march to the next tee. On another hole, when a birdie putt rolled nearly six feet past the hole, he casually scooped the ball up to end the hole, apparently conceding himself a par. Try that this weekend in your match with your usual foursome. Or any foursome.
At other times, a Trump mis-hit would simply be ignored. As if understanding the drill, his caddie would retrieve the golf ball from the sand or deep rough and walk forward.”
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Years ago there was an article somewhere about his caddy running ahead and when they all arrive at the hole, low and behold! trump's ball was inches from the flag.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

There's a whole book about him cheating at golf and how it relates to him in life.
Commander in Cheat: How Golf Explains Trump
But yeah, he is a well known golf cheat, nothing new here.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

"Geriatric Florida Man Golf Cheat Donald Trump" is the official title they would put on the plaque if he was a Zoo Exhibit.

:smoking:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

What is something I could not care less about?
PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Trump: “You think Biden can hit a ball like that? I don’t think so.”
I haven't the slightest idea.
Mike Sington @MikeSington wrote: Trump has boasted for years he’s one of the best golfers in the world, yet you never really saw him golf. Until now. Here’s his swing at the LIV Invitational, you be the judge.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Kendra wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:14 pm https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 5394317313
Trump’s spokesperson says if CNN doesn’t make a formal apology within 10 days for defaming him about the 2020 election and J6, he will sue the network.
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: Trump’s attorney says CNN responded to their letter today that they will not retract what they said about him, so she will file a lawsuit “very shortly.” “CNN branded Trump as a liar, and referred to his questions on voter fraud as The Big Lie, which is linked to Adolph Hitler.”
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

The amazing thing about Trump golfing is that Biden is still in control of Trump. He cannot even play golf without having to compare himself to his adversaries.
101010 :towel:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

northland10 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:29 pm The amazing thing about Trump golfing is that Biden is still in control of Trump. He cannot even play golf without having to compare himself to his adversaries.
Obama/Biden/Fred, tag teaming in his brain bone.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Uninformed wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:41 pm Rules what steenking rules…

“Watching Trump Play Golf: Decent Drives, Skipped Putts, Lots of Sweat”:
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/28/spor ... nster.html

“By that point, Trump had registered, at best, one par. He had also not finished a hole after his blast from a bunker had failed to reach the green and was nestled in some nasty rough. Instead, he had his caddie pick up the ball and march to the next tee. On another hole, when a birdie putt rolled nearly six feet past the hole, he casually scooped the ball up to end the hole, apparently conceding himself a par. Try that this weekend in your match with your usual foursome. Or any foursome.
At other times, a Trump mis-hit would simply be ignored. As if understanding the drill, his caddie would retrieve the golf ball from the sand or deep rough and walk forward.”

Does anyone have a gift article for that? I'll trade a WaPo article back. :prettyplease:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Gregg wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:54 am

Does anyone have a gift article for that? I'll trade a WaPo article back. :prettyplease:
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/28/spor ... =url-share
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:25 pm What is something I could not care less about?
https:// twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1553174377923248129
PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Trump: “You think Biden can hit a ball like that? I don’t think so.”
:snippity:
Know what, he can actually walk to the next hole :blackeye:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

PM.
Fore! Biden plays golf for the first time as president

By JONATHAN LEMIRE
April 17, 2021

WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) — President Joe Biden has taken his first swing at a presidential pastime: golf.

Biden, once an avid golfer, played Saturday at the Wilmington Country Club, not far from his Delaware home where he was spending the weekend. It was his first time playing golf since taking office in January.

The president played with senior advisor Steve Ricchetti and Ron Olivere, father-in-law of Biden’s late son Beau, the White House said. Biden’s handicap index is just over 6, according to the United States Golf Association. But he has not logged a round since 2018.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-jo ... 7c38b18943
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

How much did Biden bank off the gov on this. Oh, it's not his club? You mean oh, he didn't get paid to golf? Very unTrumpiam of him.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

According to Golf Digest, Trump has a handicap of 2.8, meaning that he has the potential to play a round of golf at 2.8 strokes over par given his best scores.
Take that, Joe Biden!
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

:shit:
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
raison de arizona

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:44 am
According to Golf Digest, Trump has a handicap of 2.8, meaning that he has the potential to play a round of golf at 2.8 strokes over par given his best scores.
Take that, Joe Biden!
I don’t believe tfg plays at 2.8. Also, I don’t care. He could be legitimately be -15 and it still wouldn’t matter to me. I don’t get the fascination with golf. Even more so than regular sportsball games, where I can at least respect the athleticism.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

As I described in the post above, there is actually a mathematically precise, zero percent chance that he has a 2.8 handicap, given what we know about his swing and his game. It is based on his reports of his scores, and nobody has the guts to call him on his shit. As if further proof was needed.

For further explanation from a golf perspective, let's ask realist to pick up the white courtesy telephone.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Foggy wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:58 am As I described in the post above, there is actually a mathematically precise, zero percent chance that he has a 2.8 handicap, given what we know about his swing and his game. It is based on his reports of his scores, and nobody has the guts to call him on his shit. As if further proof was needed.
That’s why I posted it. :mrgreen:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I am no golfer, though I have dabbled. I know enough that I can see real beauty in a golf swing, especially when it's slowed down and you can see how each part of the human body can be so incredibly coordinated and powerful. I spent some hours watching the Golf Channel, a hundred years ago or so.

Then you can look at the video of Trump’s swing above ... :cantlook:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Trump’s attorney says CNN responded to their letter today that they will not retract what they said about him, so she will file a lawsuit “very shortly.” “CNN branded Trump as a liar, and referred to his questions on voter fraud as The Big Lie, which is linked to Adolph Hitler.”
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Kendra wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:53 am
Trump’s attorney says CNN responded to their letter today that they will not retract what they said about him, so she will file a lawsuit “very shortly.” “CNN branded Trump as a liar, and referred to his questions on voter fraud as The Big Lie, which is linked to Adolph Hitler.”
Well if the shoe fits...

Plus, am I the only one who hopes that CNN's responce was one line: "Go [expletive deleted] yourself!"
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Depos should be interesting, if trump takes it that far.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”