Kamala Devi Harris Birthers - Ammunition: Birthers v Reality: Round 2

cjroberts
Verified:

Post by cjroberts »

New Turtle wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 12:39 am I found the fogbow during peak sovcittery, after most of the birthers ran back to their holes. I look forward to seeing some birthers get owned in real time.
2009 was a glorious time in these parts. Trolling birfer websites, meddling in the East Coast vs. West Coast birfer wars, joining up on Citizens' Grand Juries to simultaneously troll dozens of defenseless birfers in real time, and other shenanigans of the highest order. Plus drowning is the flood of Sorosbucks.
Go Land Crabs!
realist

Post by realist »

cjroberts wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:44 am
New Turtle wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 12:39 am I found the fogbow during peak sovcittery, after most of the birthers ran back to their holes. I look forward to seeing some birthers get owned in real time.
2009 was a glorious time in these parts. Trolling birfer websites, meddling in the East Coast vs. West Coast birfer wars, joining up on Citizens' Grand Juries to simultaneously troll dozens of defenseless birfers in real time, and other shenanigans of the highest order. Plus drowning is the flood of Sorosbucks.
:yeahthat:

Image X 4
Image X 32
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

I'll never forget how Orly got trolled with the Bomford fake and then took it to court.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

None of the Founding Fathers believed citizenship should automatically be conferred by birthright, let alone to the children of dangerous domestic terrorists from the third world.
A PhD prof from Jamaica?

Founding fathers were all so worried about domestic terrorist from the third world back then. Sure.
101010 :towel:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Since the background was the Shay Rebellion, they were probably more concerned with the dangerous terrorists from US Soil.
Hic sunt dracones
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Foggy wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:19 am Way cooler, but I am not fooled - she will NOT be a perfect president. Good, absolutely. Great, we'll see. Perfect, no chance.

That's mah final rulin' on the subject. :mrgreen:
I our wood shop we use the term "A Reasonable Approximation of Perfection." 8-)
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Yes, we have developed plenty of ammunition to shoot down the Birthers' two parent citizen nonsense over the years. Here are a few examples:

For the thousandth time: Anyone born on US soil under the jurisdiction of the United States is a natural born citizen, period.

Something I came across recently when I was going through old files that our Dick Tater wrote in 2013
Natural Born Citizenship.pdf
(172.55 KiB) Downloaded 17 times

Tes also did some wonderful research on SCOTUS cases
SCOTUS & "Natural Born Citizen" - A Compendium
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

roadscholar wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 12:35 pm
Foggy wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:19 am Way cooler, but I am not fooled - she will NOT be a perfect president. Good, absolutely. Great, we'll see. Perfect, no chance.

That's mah final rulin' on the subject. :mrgreen:
I our wood shop we use the term "A Reasonable Approximation of Perfection." 8-)
Or "We're not building a piano."
bob

Post by bob »

This weirdo is back (with a new account):

Right now, this account has only one follower. :bag:

"For completeness," the Kamala Harris Ineligible site. :yawn: It is the same as the Kamala Kacel site.
Edit: Well, that was quick:
Twitter wrote:Caution: This account is temporarily restricted

You’re seeing this warning because there has been some unusual activity from this account."
:rotflmao:
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

The only issue with returning to the fun of the Birthers is, this time, there really is nothing new to learn. Back in the early days, I was learning lots about lawish type stuff from English jurisprudence to debates at the convention (and the debates on the 14th amendment). I also learned about current US legal practice. I also read many, many old things from court cases to Seward's writing on dealing with England and citizenship.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Maybe after 15 years, the birthers who claimed that they were taught in school that NBC required two-citizen parents and they would prove it will have finally found those textbooks that show they were right.

Or maybe not.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

northland10 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:24 pm Maybe after 15 years, the birthers who claimed that they were taught in school that NBC required two-citizen parents and they would prove it will have finally found those textbooks that show they were right.

Or maybe not.
You poor innocent!

Didn't you know that Obots secretly bought up all copies of those books and removed them from public and university libraries? Most were pulped, and the few remaining copies are stored in a basement under a pizza restaurant with a cover story that children are molested and sacrificed there to keep people away.

Oh dear, have I revealed too much?
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Harris, Deemed “Eligible,” Likely to Receive Democrat Presidential Nomination:
WHAT OF "ELIGIBILITY?"

On July 26, NPR’s Stephen Fowler reported a revised nominating process for the Democrat 2024 presidential candidate following the withdrawal of Joe Biden from the race on July 21.

“Democrats have approved rules for an abbreviated nominating contest to replace President Biden at the top of the ticket this fall ahead of the party’s convention in August,” Fowler wrote. “Any challengers to Vice President Harris would have until July 27 to declare their candidacy, and until July 30 to prove their eligibility, with a virtual vote on the nomination coming as early as next Thursday, Aug. 1.”

On Tuesday morning, CBS News reported, “Starting this Thursday, delegates in the Democratic Party will hold a virtual vote to select their new nominee. Vice President Kamala Harris will be running unopposed, since no other candidate met the requirements to qualify.”
:towel:

I'm a little surprised Rondeau just glossed over the DNC's implied acceptance of Harris' eligibility. Think of the comment forms to spam, the voice mailboxes to jam!

But, of course:
Questions about Harris’s constitutional eligibility have arisen since late 2017, when then-constituent Gary Wilmott, having learned Harris would likely run for president in 2020, telephoned the then-U.S. senator to ask if her parents were U.S. citizens when she was born in Oakland, CA on October 20, 1964.

Absent a meaningful response from Harris’s staff, Wilmott told us, he sent her a formal letter in which he wrote, in part:
Wilmott wrote:Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 mandates that a president be a NATURAL-born citizen, which you clearly are not. At the time of your birth, BOTH of your parents were citizens of foreign countries, so your birth in California makes you at best a NATIVE-born citizen (anchor baby?) under the prevailing view of the 14th Amendment. Lest you think that I have Republican bias I would also point out that presidential wannabes Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio also fail to meet this higher standard of citizenship. Their campaigns were fraudulent and in clear violation of the U.S. Constitution.
As we reported, Wilmott never received a response, nor did this writer to a similar inquiry made through Harris’s website.

In October 2020, constituent Jeffrey Harrison wrote to then-Pennsylvania U.S. Senator Pat Toomey to express his doubts about Harris’s vice-presidential eligibility, in response to which Toomey claimed “immigrant parents” did not preclude a person from being a “natural born Citizen.”
:yawn:
Image ImageImage
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Trump now posting the birth certificate to his site

Pushing the whole she ain't black nonsense.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Has Trump never been to Jamaica?

Donald Harris is quite well known in academic circles. Many photos of him on the Internet. He is black.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Volkonski wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 3:54 pm Has Trump never been to Jamaica?

Donald Harris is quite well known in academic circles. Many photos of him on the Internet. He is black.
And he's still alive.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Heck, he was born in Jamaica NY
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Ah, Jamaica NY, where most LIRR riders have to change to get to Manhattan. ;)
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
bob

Post by bob »

The dude was born in Jamaica Hospital!
Image ImageImage
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

bob wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 4:13 pm
The dude was born in Jamaica Hospital!
"The real jamaica" *accordian hands*
bob

Post by bob »

Dr. Ken wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 3:43 pm
Shades (ha!) of Obama's father's race being entered as African. :brickwallsmall:

(Yes, I know: self-reported.)
Image ImageImage
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

"But but but Jamaican isn't an acceptable race!!!"
bob

Post by bob »

It is both hilarious and sad how many people are insisting Vice President Harris isn't black. Much discussion about her birth certificate on the bird-fire site. :roll:

I've seen this a few times:

The standard response is, "THE JUDGE SAID IT, I BELIEVE IT, THAT SETTLES IT." But it is really just Brown trying to put his words into Harris' father's mouth.
Image ImageImage
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Joe Brown who lost his law license and was pushing Obama birtherism as well recently. Totally fits.... He joined the crazy cult after his show got canceled.
bob

Post by bob »

Please see if any presidential candidates, including small party candidates, want to challenge Kamala Harris as not a “Natural Born US citizen”, not entitled to be the US president.

Only Natural Born US Citizen is entitled to run for the US President. “Natural Born citizen” is different from citizen, as it means no allegiance to other nations. Kamala Harris is a child of two foreign nationals. When she was born, her mother was a citizen of India and her father was a citizen of Jamaica. They were in US on working visas. As such, upon her birth, she was a citizen of India and Jamaica, had allegiance to these 2 countries and cannot be the US President.

The courts dismissed these cases on standing, saying that regular citizens do not have standing to sue.

The courts said that only presidential candidates have direct standing. There were many Democrats who ran in the primary, who did not get any votes, but would have standing. Also, representatives of small parties, such as Green-Jill Stein, Libertarian candidate-Chase Oliver, as well as Robert Kennedy Jr. and Cornell West can be plaintiffs.

Please, contact them. Let me know if they want to bring a legal challenge to Kamala Harris to STAY her run for President as constitutionally not qualified.

If any of them want to bring a challenge, please, contact Attorney Orly Taitz....
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/please-see ... ng-to-the/ :twisted:

Taitz goes Full Vattel! :towel: :towel: :towel:

And Taitz has learned ... a little about standing. Once Harris is the nominee, Taitz could represent herself in state court.

But she'd prefer to ask her three remaining readers to rustle up a viable client for her. :roll:
Image ImageImage

Return to “US President”