trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Kendra

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Unless the Japanese pay lucrative appearance fees for funeral attendees, I highly doubt it
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

"Considering" means he wont do it. He just wants to be praised for doing without actually bothering.

I don't think that he would be welcome there in any case.
Hic sunt dracones
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Suranis wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:03 pm "Considering" means he wont do it. He just wants to be praised for doing without actually bothering.

I don't think that he would be welcome there in any case.
:yeahthat:

Trump goes where he knows that he'll get cheering fans. I'm sure he'll come up with some lame excuse to skip it, probably blaming others as to why he won't be able to attend.
Tim Walz’ Golden Rule: Mind your own damn business!
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

His private jet liner isn't ready yet.

Doubt he would fly commercial. ;)
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Security outside the Trump rally includes Anchorage Police, secret service, troopers. Entrance screening done by TSA. But most noticeable is this private security force in the building hired by Trump. Uniform: huge muscles, tight clothes, and lots of tattoos.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Frump loves him some big muscled idiot.
Hic sunt dracones
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

Kendra wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:01 pm
Unless the Japanese pay lucrative appearance fees for funeral attendees, I highly doubt it
:yeahthat:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

SuzieC wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:13 pm
Gregg wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:31 am It's also a very efficient way to take some of that PAC money and put it in his personal pocket, by charging the PAC, and later campaign, for its use.
Gregg, how much did it cost to repair or refurbish the plane?
The only figures I have seen quoted was $6 million for the mechanical repairs alone, a plane that sat for 5 years probably needed another million or so to clean up the inside. No idea what the paint job would cost, but painting an airplane, even a little Cessna, is quite a bit more than spraying on a coat of Rustoleum. On a plane that size, just the weight of new paint means you have to remove the old first. The plane I used to rent, a Cessna 182 was repainted 20 years ago and it cost them $10k just for that.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Volkonski wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:33 pm His private jet liner isn't ready yet.

It would not be un-normal for him to borrow AF-1 to go to a State Funeral representing the current President. Even Nixon flew on Sam 26000 to Sadat's funeral, along with Former Presidents Ford and Carter.

Although I ain't holding my breath that Biden would ask and we know he won't ask Biden. Still, if he were to go on AF-1 we couldn't complain and be intellectually honest about it.

ETA: Now that I have pondered that for a minute, if someone mentions to him it might be appropriate for him to borrow AF-1 to go, I can totally see him taking advantage of it to grab a little publicity and look Presidential for a minute if Hope Hicks can keep him from trailing toilet paper up the steps as he boards.

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Kendra wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:39 pm
Security outside the Trump rally includes Anchorage Police, secret service, troopers. Entrance screening done by TSA. But most noticeable is this private security force in the building hired by Trump. Uniform: huge muscles, tight clothes, and lots of tattoos.
...and lots of steroids.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:30 pm

The only figures I have seen quoted was $6 million for the mechanical repairs alone, a plane that sat for 5 years probably needed another million or so to clean up the inside. No idea what the paint job would cost, but painting an airplane, even a little Cessna, is quite a bit more than spraying on a coat of Rustoleum. On a plane that size, just the weight of new paint means you have to remove the old first. The plane I used to rent, a Cessna 182 was repainted 20 years ago and it cost them $10k just for that.
Plus another 1-2 million he'll owe Delta for the overhaul of his RG211 powerplant. The old paint would only need to be stripped of old paint, due to weight and balance, the rest will be left, I worked on many a United aircraft that had their old liveries under the new one, though to do a proper [IE more expensive] job the entire plane should be paint stripped. There's a place across the airport from my work that does commercial aircraft painting, the cost for an A321 [around same size as a B757] is 3+ mil.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Volkonski wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:33 pm His private jet liner isn't ready yet.

IIRC he has potent donors who fly him along on their private jet.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I would not be surprised to find that Trump had his aviation subsidiary set up a company to act as general contractor for the overhaul, and if the work itself costs, say, $6 million, Trump Aviation LLC will eventually bill the PAC $20 million for the work.

His father routinely did essentially the same thing whenever any property he owned needed any work, and it was one of the ways the NY Times showed he evaded millions in taxes and siphoned money around to later avoid estate taxes, too.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:03 pm

IIRC he has potent donors who fly him along on their private jet.
Yes he does, but he doesn't make a profit from riding in someone else's plane.

As I said, he has an Aviation LLC that owns planes and whenever he can use one of them (no idea if he only has the one left) he can bill the use of that plane to the PAC and the LLC of course makes a profit from operating the plane. Before he had a big pot of money he needed to find a way to put in his own pocket is was just a big ego trip, phallic symbol and tax write off but with that PAC money he can actually make money from it now as he can charge himself pretty much anything he wants. Being both the provider and the customer is a great opportunity to get that PAC cash!

All of this is completely legal and I have to admit is exactly what I would do if I was him, or if I was running his businesses. The only thing sleazy about any of this is the donation money and or tax money that he is using on the income side of these transactions and the near certainty that if he is doing it that he is inflating the amounts by a factor of 10 as to what a normal business would charge for the same thing,

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Suranis wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:13 pm Frump loves him some big muscled idiot.
They look like marshmallows stuffed into tiny sleeping bags.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I'm not going to waste time and energy posting multiple links, but you can pop over to this Twitter profile to see what's going on with tfg and his Alaska rally. https://twitter.com/Acyn
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

The only two black men in Alaska are for Trump, who knew?

Or does he travel with 2 at all times?

Sarah Palin has discovered how to mix speed and meth...

"Billionaire" takes the shirts off the back of rednecks, rednecks cheer with reckless abandon...

Trump is bestie friends with "Leon Musk" , not sure if that is one of the "Blacks for Trump...

Oh, maybe he means Elon...

Trump is the only one who was able to make a thing in 12 months that should have taken 5 or 12 years, but he doesn't say what it is... :confuzzled:

Really, with the sound on Sarah Palin is more terrifying than just with the video feed, which is hard to believe possible...

Trump: She’s run. She’s been running for a time. She has run. I’ve never seen anybody run so hard... “person,” “woman,” “man,” “camera,” “TV,”

"Kechangie Brown Jackson"

Sarah Palin: “I’m way worse than what you’ve heard in the press.” :smoking:

“Father, we thank you for our President, Donald J. Trump. Father, we thank you that you used him for your glory…” No, this is not a cult... :smoking:

Women at Trump rally are AK asked what issues concern them: Space Force, QR Codes killing people, and human trafficking. Woman then says immigrants will all go back when ‘Nesara’ kicks in. (This is an internet conspiracy about a secret act signed by Bush - it’s complicated).

and I'm out, invoking my NESARA clause I get to quit and leave y'all to your own devices...

PaulG

Post by PaulG »

Off Topic
Gregg wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:35 pm

It would not be un-normal for him to borrow AF-1 to go to a State Funeral representing the current President. Even Nixon flew on Sam 26000 to Sadat's funeral, along with Former Presidents Ford and Carter.

:snippity:
I think it was at Sadat's funeral that Bob Dole looked at Ford, Carter and Nixon and said "There they are. See no evil, hear no evil, and ... evil." If he only knew...
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

QR codes killing people? How does that work? The closest I can get is if you try to scan one while driving.
101010 :towel:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

"I love the poorly educated"
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:sick:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Hard to believe so many don't get how weird that is. Worse than 70s teenyboppers.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Just an update. The Holder film starts today on Discovery Plus, according to The Guardian.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Might have to sign up for a free trial...

:?:

I haven't seen the full schedule, can we watch the full thing now, or are they dribbling it out?

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”