INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? - Judge Scott McAfee - Georgia v. Trump ET AL - P01135809- Fani Willis

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Chilidog

INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump ET AL - "Find Me 11,780 Votes" - Fani Willis

Post by Chilidog »

Meadows looks like he went on a bender and face planted on the sidewalk.
Chilidog

INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump ET AL - "Find Me 11,780 Votes" - Fani Willis

Post by Chilidog »

Dr. Ken wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:07 pm
bob wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:50 pm
:rotflmao:
That looks like the first time in his life that he's ever worn a suit.
I wonder if he brought the suit from the dead grampa rack at the Salvation Army resale store. Someone's grampa was an usher at the movie theater.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:55 pm He's not a lawyer, is he?
Imma guessing NO. I went to the TwiX comments and nobody seems to know who he is. (but many comments on his fashion sense)

Is that even a thing? A non law enforcement person FILING for an arrest warrant to be issued on another party?
bob

Post by bob »

From his Insta:
Brad Barnes wrote:Republican for State House 13 #romega National Populist. PaleoCon. Tradition. Christ Centered. Software Engineer #Based #RedPilled #gapol #maga
So I'm gonna go with: NOPE.

neonzx wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:14 pmIs that even a thing? A non law enforcement person FILING for an arrest warrant to be issued on another party?
At best (and being charitable), it sounds like a request for a citizen's arrest.
Image ImageImage
shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

bob wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:17 pmAt best (and being charitable), it sounds like a request for a citizen's arrest.
And when that doesn't happen?

I can't be the only one who's smelling a future "citizens grand slam jury" redux, am I???
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
bob

Post by bob »

shannon wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:25 pm I can't be the only one who's smelling a future "citizens grand slam jury" redux, am I???
Possible but doubtful: A Full Fitzpatrick!
Image ImageImage
tek

Post by tek »

d-1.jpg
d-1.jpg (71.47 KiB) Viewed 952 times
somerset

Post by somerset »

Flounder doesn't get many chances to play dress-up ;)
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

You beat me to it. I was looking online for a picture of Flounder.
realist

Post by realist »

Doubtful. But even if he were, he can still not legally file criminal charges. Well, I guess he can try, but they will be ignored.
Image X 4
Image X 32
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Honestly? I think he is trying his damdest to copy the Trump look. Blue ill fitting suit in the sense of being too big for him, shoulderpads, red tie, utterly dreadful combover. It's Trumps stupid look down to a tee.

Whether he is doing it as some kind of mocking performance art, or he is such a true believer he thinks it marks him as a success, I have no idea.
Hic sunt dracones
realist

Post by realist »

somerset wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:49 pm
Flounder doesn't get many chances to play dress-up ;)
Brad Barnes. Here are his "charges."
Attachments
F4T_AFkWwAAH0p9.jpg
F4T_AFkWwAAH0p9.jpg (58.57 KiB) Viewed 916 times
Image X 4
Image X 32
shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

Here's Ballotpedia

https://ballotpedia.org/Brad_Barnes

And XTwitter. He seems to be an antimasker and election denier. What a surprise.

https://twitter.com/BradBarnesGA

As for his "warrant"

WATCH: MAGA Activist at Fulton County Jail Claims He’s ‘Filed’ for ‘Arrest’ of Fani Willis For Indicting Trump
"During an interview with Post Millennial‘s Sara Higdon outside the site where the former president will surrender to authorities for arrest, Barnes laid out his case for why Willis should be prosecuted herself. Barnes is a former candidate for the Georgia State House District 13.

“There are four charges, two under the U.S. code, two under the Georgia Code,” Barnes explained. “The two under the Georgia code are violation of oath by a public officer which is 1610 one and unprofessional conduct by public officers and employees, which is 4511 four. And then the two under the U.S. Code are under 18 U.S.C. two for one and two for two. And those are conspiracy against rights and deprivation of rights under color of law.”"
And he seems to be a defendant in another case:

Georgia Republican Activist Files Paperwork Seeking DA Willis' Arrest
"Brad Barnes is a Republican Party Activist and former candidate for Georgia State House District 13 based in Rome, Georgia.

He is also a defendant in the Rome Four case regarding violation of the First Amendment and weaponization of law enforcement concerning the suppression and arrest of protestors in Rome, Georgia this June. The case is scheduled to begin on Sept. 21."
Which seems to be related to how he "peacefully protested" a Pride parade. (What a surprise, he's supporting the current GOP partyline demonizing transgender people)

Pro-Family Activists Arrested for Peacefully Protesting Rome “Transqueer” Pride Parade
“I understand a lot of people are scared of being called names like ‘transphobic,’ but there is a sexualization of children issue going on here,” said Melissa Smith, one of the protesters. “You can’t call something family friendly when it’s sponsored by sex shops. I don’t care about your lifestyle, I care about protecting children.”

“It’s time we wake people up. Someone at some point had to do something about it. Now they want to drag children with autism into it,” said Angela Rubino, one of the activists who was arrested, referencing a social media post from the group’s organizers that specifically targeted gender dysphoric people. A scientific link has been observed between people with autism who also suffer from “gender dysphoria” and that fact has made the autistic community a new target for trans groomers.

The four people arrested were charged with “unlawful assembly.” However, the protestors say that they were simply exercising their First Amendment-protected rights of freedom of speech and right to peaceably assemble. They were not hurting anyone, not inciting any riots, nor even speaking over the “trans”-performers who used amplification equipment. Peaceful counter protests are a common and accepted part of American life.

Brad Barnes, Angela Rubino, David Smith, and Melissa Smith were the four Etowah Republican Assembly members from the group who were arrested by police. They reported that the policemen seemed awkward and embarrassed about arresting them."
So basically he's a bigoted asshole with an over-inflated sense of self-worth and a desire to attention whore with the best of them.
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

shannon wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:07 pm So basically he's a bigoted asshole with an over-inflated sense of self-worth and a desire to attention whore with the best of them.
In other words, a Social Media Influencer.

(Hint, that pic is not real, before anyone accuses me of peddling false pictures.)
Hic sunt dracones
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

A bit more info.

“Pro-Family Activists Arrested for Peacefully Protesting Rome “Transqueer” Pride Parade”
https://georgiara.com/2023/06/24/pro-fa ... de-parade/

“Barnes, Rubino, and others met with senior law enforcement and the Public Safety Committee ahead of time and expressed their concerns with the event as well as with the constricting ordinance. An attorney at the Public Safety Committee meeting acknowledged the pro-family activists made a strong constitutional argument against the ordinance and indicated it needed to be revised or re-written. Nevertheless, the Police made it clear that if the activists wanted to protest the event, they needed to get a permit, which likely would have specified that they could only assemble out of sight from the “transqueer pride” parade, and if they protested without a permit, they would be arrested.”
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
bob

Post by bob »

realist wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:04 pmHere are his "charges."
"For completeness," Ga. Code sec. 17-4-40:
Warrants Requested by Others; Persons Who May Issue Warrants for Arrest of Peace or Law Enforcement Officers, Dfcs Case Managers, or School Teachers or Administrators

a. Any judge of a superior, city, state, or magistrate court or any municipal officer clothed by law with the powers of a magistrate may issue a warrant for the arrest of any offender against the penal laws, based on probable cause either on the judge's or officer's own knowledge or on the information of others given to the judge or officer under oath. Any retired judge or judge emeritus of a state court may likewise issue arrest warrants if authorized in writing to do so by an active judge of the state court of the county wherein the warrants are to be issued.

b. If application is made for a warrant by a person other than a peace officer or law enforcement officer and the application alleges the commission of an offense against the penal laws, the judge or other officer shall schedule a warrant application hearing ... provided, however, that a warrant may be denied without ... notice ... where the application form and any testimony from the affiant provided at the time of the application do not demonstrate probable cause for issuing a warrant.
Translation: Any idiot may make an application, and if the idiot isn't a peace officer, the court may round file it.
Image ImageImage
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Uninformed wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:19 pm A bit more info.

“Pro-Family Activists Arrested for Peacefully Protesting Rome “Transqueer” Pride Parade”
https://georgiara.com/2023/06/24/pro-fa ... de-parade/

“Barnes, Rubino, and others met with senior law enforcement and the Public Safety Committee ahead of time and expressed their concerns with the event as well as with the constricting ordinance. An attorney at the Public Safety Committee meeting acknowledged the pro-family activists made a strong constitutional argument against the ordinance and indicated it needed to be revised or re-written. Nevertheless, the Police made it clear that if the activists wanted to protest the event, they needed to get a permit, which likely would have specified that they could only assemble out of sight from the “transqueer pride” parade, and if they protested without a permit, they would be arrested.”
Reminds me of the "Freedom Zones" so beloved by W Bush.
Hic sunt dracones
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

bob wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:22 pm
Loomer wrote:I’m on the ground reporting LIVE today for @LFATVUS!
Serving to live: Live from America Television, a streaming service with what looks be a small cadre of insufferable hosts.
I thought it meant Laughing at US.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

tfg just sent me a text and link to a page. Here is the content of the page:

Remarks Penned by the 45th (and Future 47th) President of the United States

Today, I will be going to the notoriously violent jail in Fulton County, Georgia where I will be ARRESTED despite having committed NO CRIME.

Isn’t it interesting that I went my entire life without ever getting arrested…

…But suddenly out of nowhere, once I decided to run for president as a political outsider and fight for the forgotten citizens of our country, I get ARRESTED FOUR TIMES within the span of just 5 months?

Not only that, a judge has ruled that today’s spectacle may be televised for the entire world to see.

The American people know what’s going on.

This is a punishment handed down from the Deep State for daring to challenge the status quo and give a voice to the Silent Majority.

The Left wants to intimidate YOU out of voting for a political outsider who puts the American people FIRST.

But today, I’m walking into the lion’s den with one simple message on behalf of our entire movement: I WILL NEVER SURRENDER OUR MISSION TO SAVE AMERICA.

When I walk into the jail to get wrongfully arrested, I will not cower, I will not sulk. I will stand tall and remain resolute in our mission to save America.

And if you see me on TV during my sham arrest, just remember that YOU are the source of my courage, my hope, and my resolve to save our country.

If you are doing poorly due to the sinister people in control of our country right now, don’t even think about donating!

But if you can, please make a contribution to SAVE AMERICA during this dark chapter in our nation’s history.

Thank you and God bless you,
Ends of course with a money beg.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Looks like the first time she's conducted an interview.

And that ain't a suit you wear in public while you're still alive. It's what funeral director's dress a cadaver in.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

ALLEGED BILLIONAIRE CANNOT COME UP $200K CASH. :lol:

Lawrenceville company to post Trump’s $200K bond

https://www.ajc.com/news/lawrenceville- ... POUDTKEDI/
Former President Donald Trump will be using a metro Atlanta bonding company to cover the cost of his $200,000 bond in Fulton County, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution has confirmed.

Charles Shaw, the CEO of Lawrenceville-based Foster Bail Bonds LLC, confirmed that his company has been contracted to work with the former president when he surrenders at the Fulton County jail on Thursday evening. :snippity:
much ado

Post by much ado »

neonzx wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:51 pm ALLEGED BILLIONAIRE CANNOT COME UP $200K CASH. :lol:

Former President Donald Trump will be using a metro Atlanta bonding company to cover the cost of his $200,000 bond in Fulton County, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution has confirmed.

Charles Shaw, the CEO of Lawrenceville-based Foster Bail Bonds LLC, confirmed that his company has been contracted to work with the former president when he surrenders at the Fulton County jail on Thursday evening. :snippity:
He's probably figured out some way to stiff them and come out with a profit on the transaction.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

tfg never uses his own money for anything if he can figure out a way to use someone else's money for it.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

neonzx wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:51 pm ALLEGED BILLIONAIRE CANNOT COME UP $200K CASH. :lol:

They better have Dog the Bounty Hunter ready to go, as they ain't seeing any money coming from their invoice.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”