trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Kendra

Re: trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

In Junior’s latest public service announcement, he claims Democrats are going to vote for Trump in 2024: “I bet you a bunch of Democrats .. I bet they’re gonna come along too .. We may have to call on my Big Guy to get back in the game, because someone’s got to fix this mess.”
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Junior announces his new business venture, a news aggregator site to complete with Apple News, Yahoo, and Drudge. He says he has “smart MAGA guys” like himself working on it, and they will cover stories nobody else is reporting like Durham and Hunter’s laptop.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

I bet he knows what a bump of cocaine is.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
101010 :towel:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:yeahthat:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

So his latest venture is becoming Matt Drudge, except stupider?

Ooooookay.
Hic sunt dracones
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:11 pm I bet he knows what a bump of cocaine is.
That's money in the bank right there.... :biggrin:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:26 pm
sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:11 pm I bet he knows what a bump of cocaine is.
That's money in the bank right there.... :biggrin:
And all of it with copious detectable amounts of residue from being rolled up and used for nasal delivery.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I've used this word a few times lately, but disgusting barely covers it.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

If only his dad had taken him to Disney World, or another theme park once or twice. Or tossed a football around. Or took him fishing. Maybe Junior wouldn’t be quite as repulsive today.

In his latest rant, Junior weighs in on FL’s ‘Don’t Say Gay’ law: “We’re going to make sure we jam really detailed and complicated sexual innuendo down our 3 year old, 4 year old, and 5 year old’s throats.”
:notlistening:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

from the twitter thread: image was first shown as fake news for Taliban flying around a body (note - Taliban did not fly 'copters), then image identified as a worker flown to fix something.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Six months after leaving the White House, Jared Kushner secured a $2 billion investment from a fund led by the Saudi crown prince, a close ally during the Trump administration, despite objections from the fund’s advisers about the merits of the deal. https://nyti.ms/37zskFM
Paywall.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Was that information found on Hunter Biden’s laptop?
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

more
NYT wrote:A panel that screens investments for the main Saudi sovereign wealth fund cited concerns about the proposed deal with Mr. Kushner’s newly formed private equity firm, Affinity Partners, previously undisclosed documents show.

Those objections included: “the inexperience of the Affinity Fund management”; the possibility that the kingdom would be responsible for “the bulk of the investment and risk”; due diligence on the fledgling firm’s operations that found them “unsatisfactory in all aspects”; a proposed asset management fee that “seems excessive”; and “public relations risks” from Mr. Kushner’s prior role as a senior adviser to his father-in-law, former President Donald J. Trump, according to minutes of the panel’s meeting last June 30.

But days later the full board of the $620 billion Public Investment Fund — led by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Saudi Arabia’s de facto ruler and a beneficiary of Mr. Kushner’s support when he worked as a White House adviser — overruled the panel.

Ethics experts say that such a deal creates the appearance of potential payback for Mr. Kushner’s actions in the White House — or of a bid for future favor if Mr. Trump seeks and wins another presidential term in 2024.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:o
same source wrote:The Saudi fund agreed to invest twice as much and on more generous terms with Mr. Kushner than it did at about the same time with former Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin — who was also starting a new fund — even though Mr. Mnuchin had a record as a successful investor before entering government, the documents show. The amount of the investment in his firm, Liberty Strategic Capital — $1 billion — has not been previously disclosed.
tek

Post by tek »

Oh that's gotta frost Mnuchin's shorts..
:dance:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I curse Mark Meadows for handing over those Don Jr texts to the J6 Committee. Not one damn Junior rant video since that broke, and the withdrawals are brutal.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Lara Trump is outraged that the WH is using TikTok influencers to get their message out to young voters: “This is no surprise. The Democrats love to use people in whatever form they possibly can.
"
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

You can always tell when the meds kick in.

Stumping in NE for Charles Herbster, Junior outlines the sacrifices he made to serve the American people: “It would’ve been much easier, much more lucrative, to sit back and shut up. I would’ve still made money .. But as the father of 5 young kids, sometimes you have to step up.”

New sex assault allegations by 8 different women against Charles Herbster isn’t going to keep Junior from heading to NE to campaign for him. Junior claimed FBI agents “come up to me and they hang their heads in shame at what’s happened” to their agency.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Kendra wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:11 pm

New sex assault allegations by 8 different women against Charles Herbster isn’t going to keep Junior from heading to NE to campaign for him. Junior claimed FBI agents “come up to me and they hang their heads in shame at what’s happened” to their agency.
He left out the "with tears in their eyes" part.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”