American Peoples Convoy Protest

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Re: American Peoples Convoy Protest

Post by LM K »

neonzx wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:14 pm BAM!

Emergency Meeting by Santa minutes ago. The Park permitting department has them under the microscope (after the arrests of two of their "security" persons)

STARTING TOMORROW EVENING, ANYONE SLEEPING IN THEIR VEHICLES WILL BE TOWED.

:cheer2: :bwahaha: :fiesta:
AND ARRESTED@
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K

Post by LM K »

Sleeping in vehicles = vehicle towed and the arrest of sleepers inside that vehicle.

Failure to comply means that their current permit will be pulled and they will not be granted another permit. (I don't believe they'll pull the permit, but whatever.)

All excessive noise has to stop at 10pm.

This means the group parking will be disrupted. That's a big deal to the movement.

Santa told people they need to decide if they want to stay with the group by tomorrow night. Imo, he recognizes that no longer being allowed to sleep in DC as they have will cause people to leave.

Why? Santa knows that this change will cause a significant increase in fuel costs for all members. This also adds a 3 to 3.5 hour commute for each member.

I don't think the 1776 is reimbursing members for parking or fuel.

To Santa's dismay, members are asking if everyone can go back to BH permanently (until this ends).

The entire emergency meeting:

I hope this makes sense. I have a really bad migraine.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

LM K wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:32 pm Why? Santa knows that this change will cause a significant increase in fuel costs for all members. This also adds a 3 to 3.5 hour commute for each member.

I don't think the 1776 is reimbursing members for parking or fuel.

To Santa's dismay, members are asking if everyone can go back to BH permanently (until this ends).

I hope this makes sense. I have a really bad migraine.
To his credit (early in the meeting) BadSanta said he was leaving it up to individual members to decide.

It was suggested by someone to just go back to Bunker Hill base-camp and regroup for a few weeks since Congress is not in session anyway. And they would have time to get their "message" together (yeah, the FREEDOM scream does not work).

Some members want to defy the permit restrictions -- because they hate all rules. We will see what happens.

I do not expect 1776 to be granted a continuance permit beyond August 8. :popcorn:
LM K

Post by LM K »

My group is 100% certain that another permit was denied.

The current permit is finally going to be strictly enforced. The reason given is the recent episodes of violence by 1776. There have been 2 assaults within 4 days.

Members have started moving food and supplies to BH. The group is done in DC.

And, I think the park police are tired of people hearing the word "pedophile" all day everyday by counterprotesters.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Yesterday, counterprotesters asked to speak with the police supervisor when confronted by police. These past days, every cop has been telling counterprotesters different rules for counterprotesting.

The counterprotesters interacted very reasonably with the supervisor and his underlings, and a solution was found. Police created a taped off boundary area where counterprotesters could protest. The supervisor did explain that the arrangement can change daily, but that every shift would be informed of what yesterday's arrangement was.

The counterprotesters were thrilled to have a specific taped off area. The counterprotesters explained that they've struggled to follow officer's orders because there's a complete lack of consistency.

The counterprotesters presented themselves very well. They demonstrated that they want to be cooperative and non-confidential with officers but that the lack of consistency has made things impossible for them.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

So basically they've devolved into a travelling street theater group.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Clarification.

The 1776 will be allowed to stay for the rest of their current permit, which is until Aug 8, IF they cooperate with the conditions of the permit. Santa said that the police are going to be extremely in their monitoring.

Santa did submit a permit application for the rest of Aug, but that permit was denied.

So 1776 follows the rules or they're booted.

I don't think that everyone in the group can comply with the permit conditions for another 6 days. Actually, I know they can't.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Gregg wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:55 pm So basically they've devolved into a travelling street theater group.
A homeless traveling street theater group.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

LM K wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:26 pm Clarification.

The 1776 will be allowed to stay for the rest of their current permit, which is until Aug 8, IF they cooperate with the conditions of the permit. Santa said that the police are going to be extremely in their monitoring.

Santa did submit a permit application for the rest of Aug, but that permit was denied.

So 1776 follows the rules or they're booted.

I don't think that everyone in the group can comply with the permit conditions for another 6 days. Actually, I know they can't.
The only question here is whether the boot will actually boot them or not. It seems like it's been mostly kid gloves so far.

I mean, other than the arrests. ;)
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
tencats

Post by tencats »

Xray makes call to police for an accounting for and hold responsible for damages to his truck.
Doesn't go over well. Police not intimidated.
:rotflmao: :popcorn:

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxmiDMtE-6YC ... aNXWmsXMe4
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Can I apply for a permit at Bunker Hill for an area for counterprotesters, hmm? :batting:

Note: must be a shady, grassy area with nearby restrooms and showers. I can sing karaoke. :nope: :liar:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Foggy wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:38 pm Can I apply for a permit at Bunker Hill for an area for counterprotesters, hmm? :batting:

Note: must be a shady, grassy area with nearby restrooms and showers. I can sing karaoke. :nope: :liar:
You are a demanding one with your list of requirements. Although the well-funded live streamers can tell you where you can bathe and bed-down with A/C (I guess they call them hotels). There is even a Taco Bell not far for those late night cravings.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

tencats wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:13 pm Xray makes call to police for an accounting for and hold responsible for damages to his truck.
Doesn't go over well. Police not intimidated.
:rotflmao: :popcorn:

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxmiDMtE-6YC ... aNXWmsXMe4
He sounds nice...
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Evening meeting didn't look like it went well for BadSanta -- counter-protestors were shouting him down rather effectively from their spot across the lawn and he ended the meeting early. Sounds like most have already decided they are going to roll back to Bunker Hill with their tails between their legs.

Sad.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

neonzx wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:58 pm Evening meeting didn't look like it went well for BadSanta -- counter-protestors were shouting him down rather effectively from their spot across the lawn and he ended the meeting early. Sounds like most have already decided they are going to roll back to Bunker Hill with their tails between their legs.

Sad.
They are LEAVING! (After a vote.)
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

So August 8 is the day the commune asylum gets taken over by SovCits?
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

After deciding to leave (or risk towing and arrest-anything for freedom, right?), one of the live streamers told their followers to call the police (meaning the park police). So they called 911, and the DC police and an ambulance showed up. The police were not amused.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Good grief, these people are a train wreck everywhere they go. It's a good thing they can't get it together, who knows what actual havoc they'd be able to cause were they not so incompetent.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:50 pm Good grief, these people are a train wreck everywhere they go. It's a good thing they can't get it together, who knows what actual havoc they'd be able to cause were they not so incompetent.
There was a confrontation between two of them, someone (not sure who) told the (park) police, who were there for at least an hour, that one of them almost hit her with a scooter, and there's been yelling for a long time, some of it by the woman who showed up yesterday, Lori, who's been carrying the "Gays Against Groomers" sign, which confused people because she had a dog with her. "What do gays have against pet care?" :o

And I haven't even watched that much of it today.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:06 pm Lori, who's been carrying the "Gays Against Groomers," which confused people because she had a dog with her. "What do gays have against pet care?" :o
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Oh, yeah, while the park police were there, everyone was yelling, and there seemed to be nothing but drama and chaos, where was the cult leader?

Who knows? Not on anyone's live-streams. Prolly hiding in the port-a-potty.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Does anyomne recall the conditions the clowns have for occupying the asphalt wastelands of Bunker Hill?
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:58 am Does anyomne recall the conditions the clowns have for occupying the asphalt wastelands of Bunker Hill?
Conditions? Almost none other than paying the landowner $100/mo/vehicle. But they have to use the side entrance because the fireworks store doesn't want them.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

I went and jumped on some livestreams. JFC! You see what time it is? They should have all been sleeping in their cars at this hour. Large police presence. Big D (Dennis) was drunk zooming around on a scooter and threatened physical violence against one or more, allegedly also toward an LE officer -- which is on multiple video streams. The cops did not arrest him.

Seem to me they (the authorities) know this problem goes away tomorrow and it will be up to WV to deal with, so just get through this night.

This is the MORAL movement the 1776ers stand for. Oh, and let's go rape some women and children while we are at it.
LM K

Post by LM K »

neonzx wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:58 am I went and jumped on some livestreams. JFC! You see what time it is? They should have all been sleeping in their cars at this hour. Large police presence. Big D (Dennis) was drunk zooming around on a scooter and threatened physical violence against one or more, allegedly also toward an LE officer -- which is on multiple video streams. The cops did not arrest him.

Seem to me they (the authorities) know this problem goes away tomorrow and it will be up to WV to deal with, so just get through this night.

This is the MORAL movement the 1776ers stand for. Oh, and let's go rape some women and children while we are at it.
It's been WILD tonight. Crazy wild.

Big D didn't threaten a cop. He did threaten multiple others, including Paul, Freedom Squirrel's husband. He admitted to punching Paul a few months ago.

Hippy Mama is in a relationship with Big D. It's a newer relationship. She was holding Big D back for 20 minutes. A few people had to tackle him, including Hippy Mama, to try to control him.

I'm surprised Hippy Mama is still with Big D after what's happened with him this past month.

Someone yelled at the counterprotesters, accusing them of essentially forcing an old man to act out so he'd go to jail. I think it was Hippy Mama who said that.

Big D did punch a tree. I could hear the punch on a livestream that wasn't close to Big D. I'm certain he broke his hand. He's still way too drunk to feel his hand right now. In a few hours he'll need an ER.

When a cop saw that Big D was out of control, he called for reinforcements. At least 12-14 cops were at the scene immediately. Big D wasn't arrested. Police did threaten to tase him twice.

The 1776 is going to file FOIA requests for body cam footage because they didn't like that police were finally doing their job.

Foul language was flying at the 3:30 am meeting. At 4:00 am they commented about how counterprotesters use foul language. :roll:

The counterprotesters said the Pledge of Allegiance. Santa was disgusted and accused them of mocking the Pledge of Allegiance.

During the 1 hour meeting at 3:30 am, Santa's mocking of the group was diaper jokes. Repeatedly. It's weird to hear him resort to "jokes" about urine. :fingerwag:

Some interesting quotes from the 3:30 am meeting.
Santa wrote:They didn't have one problem out of us until those scumbags showed up. Not one!
Santa wrote:Has this kind of movement ever had any kind of blowback?
He meant in history.
Joe wrote:But has any other movement been able to do what we've done?
Santa wrote:I hope they realize that that little threat to arrest us for sleeping in our cars is why we're pissed off.
Oreo said some racist crap.

Hippy Mama said some racist crap.

The end.

Return to “Current Politics”