Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & Other Social & Media Fails - FrankSpeech

Post by northland10 »

much ado wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:31 pm Does anyone here have the slightest clue about what that diagram is supposed to show?
This is your brain on drugs.

Any questions.
101010 :towel:
Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

much ado wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:31 pm Does anyone here have the slightest clue about what that diagram is supposed to show? I find it kind fascinating that it is supposed to show something; at least I believe it is supposed to show something.

Look at the bottom pic carefully. All arrows (roads) lead to DFO.
much ado

Post by much ado »

Sunrise wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:34 pm
much ado wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:31 pm Does anyone here have the slightest clue about what that diagram is supposed to show? I find it kind fascinating that it is supposed to show something; at least I believe it is supposed to show something.

I see that. But what do the arrows actually signify?

I guess we are being shown how deep the rabbit hole goes.

I find the citation of holy scripture particularly interesting. At the top is Revelation 3:7.
(New International Version)
To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

much ado wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:44 pm I see that. But what do the arrows actually signify?

I find the citation of holy scripture particularly interesting. At the top is Revelation 3:7.
To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.
I will stick with my answer above. The scripture quotes seal that deal (or point to some serious mental issue or both).
much ado

Post by much ado »

The biblical quote on the left is Ephesians 1:16-22. It might be from the American Standard Version.

16cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; 17that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him; 18having the eyes of your heart enlightened, that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, 19and what the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to that working of the strength of his might 20which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and made him to sit at his right hand in the heavenly places , 21far above all rule, and authority, and power, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 22and he put all things in subjection under his feet, and gave him to be head over all things to the church,
Sure looks like a cult.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

much ado wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:04 pm The biblical quote on the left is Ephesians 1:16-22. It might be from the American Standard Version.

16cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; 17that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him; 18having the eyes of your heart enlightened, that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, 19and what the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to that working of the strength of his might 20which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and made him to sit at his right hand in the heavenly places , 21far above all rule, and authority, and power, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 22and he put all things in subjection under his feet, and gave him to be head over all things to the church,
Sure looks like a cult.
Yeah.. they have made Trump (or Lindell made himself) the new God. They are Christ and God and, of course, a cult.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

So far my favorite two names on that board are Kevin Sorbo & Kirk Cameron. You know your plan is golden if those two assholes make the white board.
Image Image Image Image
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Holy Ever Loving Shit!!!!!!

That is hard-core, pure, unrefined, straight from the mainline bat shit house rat crazy right there.

I satnd by my previous comment, somewhere, along Lindell's crackhead day, some unscrupulous dealer sold him rat poison covered in orajel that he smoked....

[Pardon my French...the Av Mech and Corps Infantrymen clawed it's way past my Public Face for a moment... :batting: ]
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

much ado wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:44 pm

I see that. But what do the arrows actually signify?

It is the anti-science crowds' version of a flow chart.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

I read some of it. It suddenly made less sense

It looks like the work of a seriously major manic phase. I sure hope his abode is painted with semi-gloss.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

northland10 wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:54 pm I read some of it. It suddenly made less sense

It looks like the work of a seriously major manic phase. I sure hope his abode is painted with semi-gloss.
I think he's gonna end up eating the drywall....

Again.... :bag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
much ado

Post by much ado »

p0rtia wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:53 pm It is the anti-science crowds' version of a flow chart.
Yes. I guess it is a diagram of Trump's support among the true believers.

Still studying it. It is hard to read some of the interesting text, but I am noticing a few things.

In red on the left, above the green section, it says:

The gospel UNLEASHED!

Trump is fulfilling the promises of the New Testament, evidently.
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

I saw "Alan Keyes" on the whiteboard and immediately burst out laughing.

:rotflmao:

What? Was Herman Cain otherwise occupied?
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
northland10

Post by northland10 »

much ado wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:06 pm In red on the left, above the green section, it says:

The gospel UNLEASHED!

Trump is fulfilling the promises of the New Testament, evidently.
Maybe he's saying Trump is the anti-Christ, the great deceiver, the man of lawlessness, the son of perdition. Maybe I could get behind that but really, it makes Satan really small, weak, and sloppy. I don't recall whether the anti-Christ has issues because daddy did not love him.

Now, beyond the anti-Christ stuff (which can be downright silly) there are a bunch more warnings about not letting yourself be led astray by those who will tell your itching ears what they want to hear. In that, Trump is exactly what scripture is talking about. He is doing a bang-up job showing the true hypocrisy of the Religious Right. Their idolatry is in full bloom. Trump leads them to what they think is power and glory but that's not where they're going.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Lindell is out of his mind. We're coming up on THREE MONTHS (4/12) when Frank's social media features were ready for millions! The marks almost never mention that it was a total lie and fail.

Setting a date only around a month away is fascinating... when it's nothing, like we've seen before, and nothing changes, then what for Lindell? His big cyber symposium is clearly going to be a bust, SCOTUS is out of session, the Disgraced Loser is in Jersey...this reminds me of Foggy's sage advice to Orly Taitz to do something SPECTACULAR. Maybe Mike sets himself on fire on the Mar-A-Lago grounds? Or flys a plane into Mount Rushmore? Something Howard Beale worthy.

This image might be a bit higher resolution*... it's just a list of criminals and nutz that support DL2XIT (Disgraced Loser 2X Impeached T****) & some B- bible verses.

Strangely, zoomed around and did NOT see Mike Lindell's name. Stop the presses! Is Lindell a left-wing mole? That would be fun to spread around... Lindell, a closet Democrat, is making the GOP and DL2XIT supporters look bad and stupid by bringing all these ridiculous things up. Might tweet in some RWNJ accounts on that and see what happens. :lol:

FlynnBoard.jpg
FlynnBoard.jpg (356.16 KiB) Viewed 2534 times

* It's high res, but you have to download the image and then you can zoom way, way in, and get every crunchy nut of madness.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Volkonski wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:22 pm

Pillow guy says Trump will be president again the morning of August 13th. :roll:
Crystal Lake?

WTF. That's down the road from me
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Even closer to me.

Biden is in Crystal Lake tomorrow. Biden was in Traverse City, MI last Saturday which is down the road from a lake called Crystal Lake (to which I lived near for some years).
somerset

Post by somerset »

Chilidog wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:06 pm

Pillow guy says Trump will be president again the morning of August 13th. :roll:
Crystal Lake?

WTF. That's down the road from me
"Let's right the right"

???

Dude reminds me of a deranged skid row denizen arguing with a newspaper stand and losing the argument.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

much ado wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:04 pm The biblical quote on the left is Ephesians 1:16-22. It might be from the American Standard Version.

Sure looks like a cult.
Hey! I think I just got a letter with that quote from a 'neighbor' claiming to be a substitute for a Jehovah's Witness visitation! (Covid-19 you know) I'll have to go dig it out of my recycling bin to check.

Is this a 'new' secret code going around?

EDIT: Scratch that. The quote on my letter was from Phillippians.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Hard to know without hearing the speech, but at a guess its a fantasy map of all the people supporting trump, sending information to trump or how everything connects to trump. something like that. The arrows are all names.

The top left is from the New Testement - Paul's letter to the Ephesians
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

And all lines swirl as to the center syphon of a toilet bowl :cantlook: Some nice RWNJ sewage collected there
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

I have found the original source for the white board diagram...
► Show Spoiler
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Yeah - those pointed lips ..... ;)
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

How does someone manage to misspell "meth" as "lake?"
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:rimshot: Mr. Newberger

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”