Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Rolodex wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 5:43 pm Part of maybe some photoshop artifact? If you look at the full photo, those feet don't look like hers from past pics on the beach.
Too many toes?
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Chilidog wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 6:25 pm
Rolodex wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 5:43 pm Part of maybe some photoshop artifact? If you look at the full photo, those feet don't look like hers from past pics on the beach.
Too many toes?
Could be! Actually the feet look nice in this photo; on the beach shot, that's where she got Marge 3Toes nickname. Her feet looked awful.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Can't make a definitive statement one way or another but that doesn't look like her build, hence Crockett's alliteration.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Too many toes?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Ben likes to speak to much, but it's about mtg

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

I had to look on YT to see if these were new vids, or a trip down memory lane to the daze of covid. I didn't realize the GQP were still trying to spitroast Fauci.

On the topic of honorifics, I've decided she's not the duly elected representative from the 14th dist of GA. This woman whoever she is should be arrested for trespass.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

... and the trolling by colleagues begins ...

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Margie,

No one is attacking your character. One can't attack something that doesn't exist.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

bill_g wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:52 am I had to look on YT to see if these were new vids, or a trip down memory lane to the daze of covid. I didn't realize the GQP were still trying to spitroast Fauci.
He’s finally retired. I give him credit for looking amused by her tirade.

And no, your cray cray doesn’t represent the American people.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Me too. Did I see the slightest hint of a snicker?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Fuming Marjorie Taylor Greene Agrees the Republican Party Is ‘Useless’

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fuming-ma ... is-useless
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) stoked the flames of her own party’s implosion on Tuesday, calling her Republican colleagues “feckless” over their unwillingness to support her solo effort to impeach President Joe Biden.

“Today, we should be voting to impeach Joe Biden, because of the invasion in the United States,” she said on Steve Bannon’s “War Room” podcast. “Oh, but no! None of that is happening up here in Washington, D.C. because Republicans continually have their head up their ass.”

“This is a new time in America, and I am so fed up, Steve. I am so fed up,” she continued. “I am so sick of it because I know people at home are sick of it. People are sick and tired of a feckless, useless Republican Party that never does a damn thing to stop any of this. They just sit in the boat and row along with the Democrats and row.”

Greene told reporters outside the Capitol earlier on Tuesday that she had articles of impeachment related to Biden’s handling of the southern border “ready to go” and that she was happy to “force” them to a vote, according to an X video she posted.

House Republicans opened an impeachment “inquiry” into Biden last year, citing allegations that his relatives profited off his job, but they have yet to find a smoking gun and the inquiry has flamed out amid “intraparty skepticism,” Politico reported Tuesday. The party has also threatened to impeach Biden over aid to Israel.

House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) told reporters that impeachment needs to be “very methodical” and that his colleagues should wait to see what current investigations will yield, according to Roll Call.

Greene also derided her colleagues on Tuesday for not wanting to shut down the government to get former President Donald Trump’s convictions overturned.
IANAL but I don't see how shutting down the Federal Government would get Trump’s conviction. overturned. :roll:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

it's a form of "Boycott, Divest..."
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Right on Virginia.
CALL TO ACTIVISM @CalltoActivism wrote: JUST IN: Marjorie Taylor Greene was BOOED mercilessly during her campaign stop in Virginia for a MAGA candidate.

One of them yells for her to get the “f*ck out of my state.”

Holy shit. This is delicious.

Marjorie was clearly not expecting Virginia to be so hostile. What an embarrassment.

What are your thoughts?

Did she deserve it?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Scott Smith, MSW #BLM 🇺🇦🇺🇦🏳️‍🌈🌈🟦🟧 @Canaansdad1987 wrote: MTG should just keep her mouth shut. She gets beat down every time she opens it
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Oh, stuff it.
https://x.com/RepMTG/status/1798756767071158324
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 @RepMTG wrote: Steve Bannon is being sent to prison July 1st for a bogus contempt of congress charge from Nancy Pelosi’s FAKE Jan 6th committee that was set up against House rules.

I have been begging, pleading, and practically yelling at my Republican House colleagues and our Speaker to DO SOMETHING to stop the weaponized government!!!

I swear Democrats would gun down patriotic Americans in the streets and Republicans would just write a strongly worded letter condemning it. It makes me sick.

Democrats have turned our federal government into everything our founding fathers warned us about and our constitutional conservatives just keep powdering their wigs.
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

She's so dumb. Bannon was subpoenaed to testify. He refused - there's just no way around that set of facts. The committee then made a criminal referral to the DOJ (as is their right, and which they don't always do; see: Jim Jordan). DOJ took the case and he was convicted at a trial. That's a lot of steps. Each is documented. He even got an appeal. I mean, facts are just facts, even if they make you mad.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

knowing that Bannon could’ve shown up, pleaded the fifth, and that would’ve been the end of it, just makes my day.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

Oh for Christ's sake...
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Greene: The Democrats and the fake news media want to talk about ‘Trump is a convicted felon.’ You want to know something? The man that I worship is also a convicted felon. And he was murdered on a Roman cross
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

What do you mean that Rittenhouses's convicted Felon victims were like Jesus Christ? :eek:
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Dear mtg - your buddy Teh Donald is not in danger of getting executed, and the J figure was never planning to politically lead Palestine or the Roman Empire :blackeye:
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Well Sister Marge, it's the Sabbath, and how are you observing it? How are you keeping it Holy? Did we see you in church this morning? I'm thinking not because of the time stamp. Maybe you went to the sunrise service.
raison de arizona

Brett Meiselas @BMeiselas wrote: A $721 dinner! The Biden economy has gotta be booming for Marge to splurge like this! Keep sending those donations her way, MAGA!
Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸 @mtgreenee wrote: I absolutely LOVE President Trump’s plan for NO TAX ON TIPS!!

Write it on every receipt you sign!

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”