Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by RTH10260 »

Stock in Lindell TV? Is that something like stock of Truth Social :?: :lol:
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

At some stage it will be renamed “Dominion TV”.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Lindell has to next Friday (5/19/23) to pay Zeidman the $5 million contest award.

That's a Friday. Will Zeidman file suit on Monday to force Lindell to pay?
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Chilidog wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 5:16 pm Lindell has to next Friday (5/19/23) to pay Zeidman the $5 million contest award.

That's a Friday. Will Zeidman file suit on Monday to force Lindell to pay?
Oh, I hope so
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

What an opportunity! Foggy, forget the slippers, and become a shareholder. :P

Here's Mike explaining it to RSBN with his ads running alongside.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Well this doesn’t seem at all shady.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:13 am Well this doesn’t seem at all shady.
I think there are some fogbowers who are better able to evaluate this than I am, but yeah...

Is he taking the company public with an IPO?

Somehow I don't see Lindell following all the rules and regulations required for that.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Send him $$$ and he'll send you a frameable pdf saying thanks for the dough and supporting our cause. I picture it akin to decoder rings kids used to buy from the back of a comic book.

On second thought, a cheap, plastic decoder ring would be a perfect ty gift for all his new business associates. He could send them sekrit messages and us dumb ole libs will never know.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Maybe by "stock" he is talking about excess inventory of moldy pillows.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

I wonder what the earnings per share ratio will be for Lindell TV?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

This all seems strange to me. He is calling it "stock", but is there not all sorts of regulatory stuff (SEC) that has to happen? Do they have a fine print prospectus with their offering? I just don't get it -- other than it being part of the big grift.
:confuzzled:
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

How would he be able to sell "stock" in a company, then use the proceeds of that sale to settle personal debts?
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Does this "stock" then convert to Dominion Voting Systems shares once the dust settles? :twisted:
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Is this an admission by Lindell that Lindell TV has lost $40 million since start up?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Just a P.S. --- the Lindell TV is not a standalone operation, it functions as part of FrankSpeech.com. So selling "stock" will likely just be hot air in his pillows.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:10 pm Just a P.S. --- the Lindell TV is not a standalone operation, it functions as part of FrankSpeech.com. So selling "stock" will likely just be hot air in his pillows.
I'm thinking it's going to be more like a premium membership with some proffit sharing built in. Kind of like REI.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

This reminds me of the time that Richard Jacobs, then owner of the then Cleveland Indians offered stock in the club for sale to the public.

The shares sold for $15 per share in the IPO, which was available to the public. For that $15 the buyer got vastly diluted voting rights that were outnumbered by the privately held class of shares owned by the Jacobs family and no dividends.

I believe that the sale of shares netted about $70 million. The club then turned around and voted a $70M dividend payable to those private Jacobs shares, meaning it went straight into Jacobs' pocket. This was in 1998, after the Cleveland Browns had moved to Baltimore to become the Ravens. Jacobs was angling to buy the new NFL franchise that became the current Browns team. This was laughable, because the NFL asked (and got) about $600M for the new franchise. Jacobs wasn't even close.

At the time, fans were saying that they were buying the shares to help prevent the Indians from leaving town. But, if every single fan-owned share was voted to stay in Cleveland and Jacobs voted his shares to leave, guess what; they would leave. I was surprised that the SEC let him get away with it. The buyers got, essentially nothing. The votes were meaningless. They did not share in profits. All they really got was the right to attend an annual meeting and perhaps speak. When Jacobs sold the team, the new owner repurchased all of those shares, which he really didn't need to do. For $10, they offered to cancel the certificate and return it as a souvenir, which is all it ever really was, anyway.

Will Lindell hold annual stockholder meetings, as required by the SEC? Will the stock offering even be registered with the agency? Don't bother answering. It was a rhetorical question. We all know its just a new grifting opportunity.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

neonzx wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 9:55 am This all seems strange to me. He is calling it "stock", but is there not all sorts of regulatory stuff (SEC) that has to happen? Do they have a fine print prospectus with their offering? I just don't get it -- other than it being part of the big grift.
:confuzzled:
There are all sorts of fascinating regulations that must be followed to issue any actual stock, whether it be via public offering or via private placement for not-yet-public stock. The penalties for violating them are severe. And the SEC loves to take people to the woodshed for breaking these rules because they're easy to prove and they make it look like the SEC is keeping the markets safe (where they really need about 10x their current budget to do that).

My suspicion is that Lindell has no idea what he's talking about. If he sells something called "stock" even if it's some sort of club membership nonsense, I bet he'll get a Cease and Desist letter from the SEC. Of course, he'll just publish that on the web site and ask for more money to show that Biden is so terrified of the evidence he'll present next time that they're trying to suppress the truth.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

noblepa wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:39 pm :snippity:

Will Lindell hold annual stockholder meetings, as required by the SEC? ...
Isn't he still doing 6 monthly rally conferences stock selling meetings now? Why would he stop?
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

noblepa wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:39 pm This reminds me of the time that Richard Jacobs, then owner of the then Cleveland Indians offered stock in the club for sale to the public. :snippity: :snippity:
I was done with pro-sports after Art Modell stole our Browns under the cover of darkness and shuttled them on a charter flight to Baltimore. And then we had to tear down our stadium and build a new one funded in part by a "sin tax" on liqueur and alcoholic beverages and cigarettes in the county.

No, I was done with these fat cats. Then I gave up on college sports too because it as well became corrupt. I like watching a little league game now and then.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Pay-up!

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Yep yesterday was the deadline.
tek

Post by tek »

hooo leee shit! I actually know the guy that is suing Lindell!

Not very well, I haven't talked to him in years... but still..
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

tek wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 7:57 am hooo leee shit! I actually know the guy that is suing Lindell!

Not very well, I haven't talked to him in years... but still..
Maybe you can get some inside info. :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
tek

Post by tek »

I have limited enthusiasm to reconnect... apparently he's turned into a MAGAt...

Shame, he was a decent guy..

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”