#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Foggy »

Izzat a troof? :confuzzled:
Never trust a llama with a knife and a sombrero.
noblepa

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by noblepa »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:35 pm Another day, another fifty grand. *yawn*

Meanwhile... :waiting:
Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 1.33.37 PM.png
IIRC, the AZ AG has, in fact, ruled on "all the election fraud".

There was none.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

noblepa wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:31 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:35 pm Another day, another fifty grand. *yawn*

Meanwhile... :waiting:
Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 1.33.37 PM.png
IIRC, the AZ AG has, in fact, ruled on "all the election fraud".

There was none.

Forget it, he's rolling...

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Fann says the tech report is coming down today. Friday news dump?
Karen Fann @FannKfann wrote:Was told this week so waiting patiently
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:33 pm Fann says the tech report is coming down today. Friday news dump?
https:// twitter.com/FannKfann/status/1504922459706834944
Karen Fann @FannKfann wrote:Was told this week so waiting patiently
They released the Senate questions to the investigators, withheld until the team had been hired.

The questionaire (PDF)
Questions from the Arizona State Senate to Special Master John Shadegg

1. Is there any evidence that the routers or managed switches in the election network, or election
devices (e.g., tabulators, servers, signature-matching terminals, etc.), have connected to the
public internet?

2. How, if at all, were the routers and managed switches in the election network secured against
unauthorized or third party access? Is there any evidence of such access?

3. Do the routers or splunk logs contain any evidence of data deletion, data purging, data
overwriting, or other destruction of evidence or obstruction of the audit?

4. In preparing and in support of your answer to each of the foregoing questions, please consider
and explain whether each of the following supports or undermines your previous answers and,
further, provide copies of each of the following:

a. output from the show clock detail command.
b. output from the show version command.
c. output from the show running-config command.
d. output from the show startup-config command.
e. output from the show reload command.
f. output from the show ip route command.
g. output from the show ip arp command.
h. output from the show users command.
i. output from the show logging command.
j. output from the show ip interface command.
k. output from the show interfaces command.
l. output from the show tcp brief all command.
m. output from the show ip sockets command.
n. output from the show ip nat translations verbosecommand.
o. output from the show ip cache flow command.
p. output from the show ip cef command.
q. output from the show snmp user command.
r. output from the show snmp group command.
s. output from the show clock detail command.
t. output from the show audit command.
u. output from the show audit filestat command.
v. output from the show access-list command
w. output from the show access-list [access-list-name] for each access list
contained on each router.
x. output from the show access-list appliedcommand.
y. output from the show routing table command
z. output from the show ARP command.

aa. listing of all interfaces, the MAC address for each interface and the corresponding
IP addresses for each MAC.

bb. output from the show IP Arp command for eachof the IP addresses associated with
the router.

cc. results of the write core command.

dd. listing of all current and archived router configuration files (including the name,
date of creation, date of modification, size of the file andhash valued of each
configuration file).

ee. the routing table and all static routes.

ff. a listing of all MAC addresses for all devices (tabulators, poll books, HiPro
Scanners, ICC, Adjudication Workstations, EMS Workstations, and Election
ManagementServer, etc) utilized in the November 2020 general election.

gg. reports from the Router Audit Tool.

hh. Complete listing of the Splunk indexers including the MAC address and IP address
for each indexer.

ii. collective analysis, using Red Seal, of all routers contained in the Maricopa County
network and routing reports to the internet for each interface (including any routes
that would allow connections from the 192.168.100.x, 192.168.10.x and
192.168.5.x subnets).

jj. netflow data for the voting network and all other networks leading to the gateway
router(s) that have internet access containing the following data elements for each
data transmission:
• Date
• Source MAC Address
• Source IP Address
• Source Port
• Destination MAC Address
• Destination IP Address
• Destination Port
• Type of protocol
• Size of the packet.

kk. Splunk data containing the following data elements at a minimum:
• Date
• Source MAC Address
• Source IP Address
• Source Port
• Destination MAC Address
• Destination IP Address
• Destination Port
• Type of protocol
• Size of the packet.
• Any affiliated Splunk alert or notification data

ll. netflow and splunk data related to any unauthorized access by Elliot Kerwin or his
affiliates of the Maricopa County registration server and/or network.

mm. all splunk data related to the following windows logs on the EMS Server:
EMS Workstations, Adjudication Workstations, ICC systems, HiPro Scanners, and
thePoll Worker laptops.

For each of the foregoing questions, please limit your answers to the time period beginning on
October 7, 2020 and ending on November 20, 2020

comment:
All those questions about "show" commands are stupid as they will pertain to a specific machine and will display the current settings, not the historic settings at the time of the election. Furthermore the investigators are tasked to analyse logs, not machines, and no machines have been made available.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

They released the Senate questions to the investigators, withheld until the team had been hired.

The questionaire

1) No

2) They didn't have any wires coming out of them

3) No

4) TL:DR phuckall dude...

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

That'll be $750,000. :smoking:

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:48 am Hadn't we already seen this?
Possibly. I followed the link in the posted tweet,. Did not realize it was from Jan 22 2022 and reused for a reply. :bag:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Someone still owes me $750,000.

:smoking:

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:29 pm Someone still owes me $750,000.

:smoking:
750,000 quatloos has been wired to your numbered Swiss account....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Now that's more like it!

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Gregg wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:31 am Now that's more like it!
Too bad my cats hacked your account and are now happily snacking on quatloos, with hot fudge sauce on top.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Cats! You just can't trust 'em!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

The Cat From Outer Space was a documentary. Not many people know that.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I ain't gonna get my money, am I?

raison de arizona

Still shilling for Shiva, I see.
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

So a request for documents is proof that the recipient is withholding documents, says a person who is withholding documents??

I liked this graphic from one of the replies.

Loser02.jpg
Loser02.jpg (81.14 KiB) Viewed 1258 times
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

tfg noticed KFann's twit.
Screen Shot 2022-03-21 at 5.30.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-21 at 5.30.10 PM.png (177.55 KiB) Viewed 1177 times
What time does he think is wasting? What does he think is going to happen here? He's really deluded himself.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

He didn't write that. There more chance of Karen Fann having wrote that than mushroom dick. He couldn't put together that kind of coherent sentence structure if you gave him a map.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Shiva's report has been debunked. Repeatedly. And yet it still soldiers on like some dead civil war confederate that doesn't comprehend that the battle is done.
Here we go again: Townsend issues subpoena to Maricopa County for election records

The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors is facing another legislative subpoena for records related to the 2020 election that Joe Biden narrowly won, this time centering on records related to a dubious analysis conducted by someone who presented a series of debunked findings as part of last year’s so-called “audit” report.

The subpoena that Senate Government Committee Chairwoman Kelly Townsend issued to the supervisors on Monday demands that they turn over voter registration records, records related to attempts to contact voters with mismatched signatures on their early ballot affidavits and copies of the voter signatures election officials used to verify early ballots. She is also seeking the county’s policies and procedures related to signature verification.

In addition, Jennifer Wright, the head of Attorney General Mark Brnovich’s Election Integrity Unit, said she was renewing her request for records that she’d already asked for twice. Specifically, she said she wants policies that she claims were missing from policies that Maricopa County had provided to the Attorney General’s Office.

Townsend’s subpoena also commands that the supervisors appear before the Government Committee on March 28 to answer questions and provide information.

Wright is leading Attorney General Mark Brnovich’s investigation of the self-styled “audit” that Senate President Karen Fann ordered of the 2020 general election in Maricopa County. The results of that review, which was conducted by companies with no experience in election-related matters and led by individuals who were overt proponents of the false claims that the election was rigged against former President Donald Trump, has been largely debunked.

Both Wright’s letter and Townsend’s subpoena cited the alleged findings of Shiva Ayyadurai, whom Fann’s audit team hired last year to examine the signatures that election officials used to verify the identity of voters who cast early ballots in Maricopa County during the last presidential election.
:snippity:
https://www.azmirror.com/blog/here-we-g ... n-records/
raison de arizona

Logan’s trick to get off the hook? Dennied.
Former Cyber Ninjas CEO, wife can be held responsible for public records from Senate audit

A Maricopa County Superior Court Judge on Thursday said The Arizona Republic can name the former CEO of Cyber Ninjas and his wife as directly responsible for public records the news organization has tried to obtain for nearly a year.

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann contracted with Cyber Ninjas to conduct a review of the 2020 Maricopa County election, and the company led a team of contractors that sorted through ballots last summer at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum.

The Republic requested texts, emails and other communications from the audit under Arizona's Public Records Law. The company refused, and the news organization sued the Senate and company for the records in June.

But Cyber Ninjas has refused to turn over what it has described as tens of thousands of documents, even after multiple Superior Court judges and state Appeals Court panels ruled that the records were public. These decisions came from The Republic's case as well as a similar case filed by the left-leaning watchdog group American Oversight. The cases were consolidated.

When Cyber Ninjas refused to comply with court orders, a judge in January hit the company with sanctions of $50,000 a day until the records are released. Those sanctions now top $2 million, yet former CEO Doug Logan has given no indication he intends to comply, stating during a contentious deposition he is waiting for clearer orders from the court.

More recently, the Arizona Supreme Court rejected Cyber Ninjas' request to review the lower courts' decisions that the records are public and that fines are warranted.

Logan also claimed he was dissolving Cyber Ninjas amid financial troubles, which prompted The Republic in February to ask the court's permission to name Logan and his wife, Meghan, as defendants.
:snippity:
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 131932001/
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Whatever happened to jailing people for contempt?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:38 am Whatever happened to jailing people for contempt?
:shrug: Got me.

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”