The (Un)Official Fogbow Lexicon and Snarkasaurus

We listen to your suggestions, honest we do! Well, sometimes.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

New addition from NewMexGirl: “the trumplets -Eric, Jr. and Ivanka”
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Well, finally. Sheesh and a half, is more like it. :roll: :blackeyebig:

I finally created a Page, titled "Who? Huh?" (this is highly formal and intellectual), and basically I copypastaed the entire first post of this thread and made it into a Page.

You can find it at the bottom of the menu of Quick Links.

I am stuck at a hotel today, but I'll keep working on it as time goes along. I did some work on the Calendar, too also, but there isn't a lot on the Calendar right now.

My shoulder fell out again, so ouch. I have to lie down now. :(
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:bighug:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

My shoulder is back. Ol' Wifehorn thinks I have no chance of actually doing whitewater rafting tomorrow. I'm gonna show her!

Anyway, maybe the best way to deal with the Fogbow Lexicon is something like this:
  1. If people have additions or edits, they should post them here, everybody can post in this thread.
  2. Both Jez and I can both edit the first post in this thread (I won't edit unless the spirit moves me, which it probably won't, or unless Jez asks), so that should always be our most current and accurate version of the information. When one of us reads a suggestion, we can edit the first post here. And you can always find the thread by doing a search for threads with the word "Lexicon" in the title, and I'll put a link to the thread in the Page.
  3. Every so often ... maybe monthly ... I will copy and paste all of the first post into the Page, and then they'll both be identical until the next time one of us edits the first post here again. And that way, the Page will always contain all the stuff Jez did to make the informatiion more accessible, like purple text for new additions. When she (or I) improve the look of the thing, it will be in this thread AND on the Page.
So that's how I see it going into the future.
Edit: Again, I apologize for the unconscionable delay, but you may fill in all the usual excuses here:

Foggy delayed this project forEVAR because ______________________ :blackeyebig: :lol:
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:notworthy:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Post by jez »

If possible, please put the suggestions here in this thread, or a link to the post it is contained (for that context type stuff). I don't always read every thread :oopsy:
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax

Return to “Questions and Suggestions”