Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

These people suck. They are bad people.
filly

Re: Matthew "Matt" Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 "Soulless, Power-Hungry Ghoul" "Petulant Idiot" & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by filly »

Oh, the NYT article goes on about this Greenberg guy who of course is connected to the Proud Boys and Roger Stone.

filly

Re: Matthew "Matt" Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 "Soulless, Power-Hungry Ghoul" "Petulant Idiot" & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by filly »

PizzaGaetz is just a victim of extortion, according to Matt Gaetz:
Matt Gaetz says he's under federal investigation for sexual misconduct

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), one of the nation's rising-star conservative firebrands, told Axios he is under federal investigation for sexual activity with women, and fears being criminally charged.

What he's saying: "The allegations against me are as searing as they are false," Gaetz said in a 13-minute phone interview with Axios. "I believe that there are people at the Department of Justice who are trying to criminalize my sexual conduct, you know when I was a single guy."

Axios reported earlier Tuesday that Gaetz has privately told confidants he's seriously considering not seeking re-election, and possibly leaving Congress early for a job at Newsmax.

The big picture: Gaetz, 38, said the specifics of the allegations are "unclear," and he said he's been told "very little." But the New York Times reported late Tuesday afternoon that the Justice Department is investigating Gaetz "over whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old and paid for her to travel with him."

"The allegations of sexual misconduct against me are false," Gaetz told Axios. "They are rooted in an extortion effort against my family for $25 million … in exchange for making this case go away."
Gaetz sent Axios screenshots of text messages, emails and documents outlining the alleged extortion scheme, which he claimed was being run by a former DOJ employee.

The Justice Department declined to comment.

Sounding shaken, Gaetz said that for weeks, he and his father been working with the FBI in the Northern District of Florida on the extortion case. Gaetz said his lawyers were informed by the Justice Department that "I was not a target but a subject of an investigation regarding sexual conduct with women."

Asked what the charges could relate to, Gaetz said: "I have definitely, in my single days, provided for women I've dated. You know, I've paid for flights, for hotel rooms. I’ve been, you know, generous as a partner. I think someone is trying to make that look criminal when it is not."

Gaetz said he was "absolutely" confident none of the women was underage.
https://www.axios.com/matt-gaetz-sexual ... ce=twitter

I'm confused. If he's an extortion victim, why is he "shaken?"
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

"Shaken" that no-one is buying his story?
bob

Post by bob »

Gaetz wrote:I believe that there are people at the Department of Justice who are trying to criminalize my sexual conduct, you know when I was a single guy.
So sex crimes aren't crimes if you are single? :think: Somebody tell Detective Sergeant Captain Olivia Benson!
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Daddy has always bailed Matty out.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Over the past several weeks my family and I have been victims of an organized criminal extortion involving a former DOJ official seeking $25 million while threatening to smear my name.

We have been cooperating with federal authorities in this matter...

Replying to
@mattgaetz
...and my father has even been wearing a wire at the FBI’s direction to catch these criminals. The planted leak to the FBI tonight was intended to thwart that investigation.

No part of the allegations against me are true, and the people pushing these lies are targets...
Matt Gaetz
@mattgaetz
·
22m
...of the ongoing extortion investigation.

I demand the DOJ immediately release the tapes, made at their direction, which implicate their former colleague in crimes against me based on false allegations.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Matty Nestor Daddy got engaged very recently. VERY recently.

Not that I'm insinuating anything.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Andy Borowitz
2 mins ·
CDC Urge Social Distancing To Stop The Spread of Matt Gaetz
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Gaetz said his lawyers were informed by the Justice Department that "I was not a target but a subject of an investigation regarding sexual conduct with women."
Gaetz is mistaken if he thinks being a "subject" of a criminal investigation - rather than a "target" - means that he has a clean bill of heath. In Department of Justice-speak, a subject is a person with respect to whom the DOJ is interested in, but the prosecutor has not yet made a determination as to whether he or she is a "putative" defendant:
A "target" is a person as to whom the prosecutor or the grand jury has substantial evidence linking him or her to the commission of a crime and who, in the judgment of the prosecutor, is a putative defendant. An officer or employee of an organization which is a target is not automatically considered a target even if such officer's or employee's conduct contributed to the commission of the crime by the target organization. The same lack of automatic target status holds true for organizations which employ, or employed, an officer or employee who is a target.

A "subject" of an investigation is a person whose conduct is within the scope of the grand jury's investigation.
Link to Justice Manual
Luke

Post by Luke »

You heard it here first, folks... now Jacob Wohl is trending on Twitter 8-)
PatriotTakes @patriottakes 1h
Jacob Wohl claims to know who the 17-year-old girl is and states that Matt Gaetz is bisexual.

I Smoked Your 'I Was There' Shirt @BlackKnight10k 1h
Jacob Wohl if you're listening, raping underaged kids of both sexes doesn't make Matt Gaetz bisexual, it makes him a pedophile. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Vicki Stanbury @VickiStanbury 1h
Replying to @patriottakes
Still wondering why Jacob Wohl is not yet in jail.

Just George Oh Fish @TimmyTwoShirts 17m
Jacob Wohl openly called Gaetz "bisexual" on Parler.

This would normally be a non-issue in this most recent case, until you realize that Nestor was 12 when he came to the U.S. with his sister, Gaetz's then "girlfriend."

Is it just me or is it getting darker in here?
HisMexcellence

Post by HisMexcellence »

I feel like something is summoning me.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Grrr still can't post photos.
JACOB WOHL, [30.03.21 20:44]
[ Photo ]
Matt Gaetz tells Tucker Carlson that this man is attempting to extort his family.
Pic is of David L. McGee of Beggs&Lane. This got serious fast.

Mr. McGee has an extraordinary range of experience in matters before federal courts. He has practiced law for more than 37 years. Prior to going into private practice he served for six years as the First Assistant at the United States Attorney’s Office and for seven years as the Lead Attorney for a United States Department of Justice Organized Crime Task Force. He has extensive experience in complex litigation both in the civil and criminal arena and in courts throughout the United States. His litigation experience includes complex health care billing cases, large construction projects, environmental enforcement, tax cases and hundreds of securities cases.
https://beggslane.com/attorneys/david-l-mcgee/

McGee got $1.5 billion for his clients from Iran in October of 2020. Why would he need to extort Gaetz?

"Judge orders damages of nearly $1.5 billion for family of kidnapped former Florida FBI agent Levinson" https://www.floridaphoenix.com/2020/10/ ... -levinson/
Luke

Post by Luke »

Jacob Wohl is doing a live Telegram voice chat right now 9:05pm EDT https://t.me/JacobWohlChat

ETA: Not many there so Jacob didn't keep the chat up long. Jacob said he knew the 17 year old but wouldn't say how... he remarked that because of Florida's "Romeo & Juliet" law, he could hook up with a 17 year old (because he's under 23) but Matt can't. He said he saw text messages where Matt insisted on having another guy for a MMF sexy time. He thought the alleged extortion lawyer seemed pretty weak.

He says: Matt Gaetz needs to hold a press conference to show all the evidence on a big screen. If the facts are on his side, as they were when I was falsely accused of kidnapping last year, then that will be the end of it.

Matty on Tucker:

ETA: Here's the full thing if you don't want to see the chunks:

Aaron Rupar @atrupar 35m
Wow. Back from commercial, Tucker Carlson proclaims that the interview he just conducted with Gaetz was "one of the weirdest interviews I've ever conducted."

So, does everybody believe Matty?

Clearly, GG does :lol:

Lani

Post by Lani »

Rachel Maddow is talking about this now.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

This is the guy that Matt says is blackmailing him.

Fat chance.

filly

Post by filly »

dan1100 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:56 pm This is the guy that Matt says is blackmailing him.

Fat chance.

Uh, yeah a 75 year old lawyer with a distinguished legal career is going to extort Gaetz's old man? I guess it's possible. It's also possible Fox News could get sued for defamation. Again.
Luke

Post by Luke »

And posted above this story about that lawyer in October 2020... yeah, he seems like a real evil dude.
Judge orders damages of nearly $1.5 billion for family of kidnapped former Florida FBI agent Levinson
By Lucy Morgan -October 4, 2020

U.S. District Judge Timothy J. Kelly has ordered the Islamic Republic of Iran to pay $1.457 billion in damages to the family of former Florida FBI Agent Robert Levinson, who was kidnapped by Iranian officials in 2007 and apparently died in captivity. He was the longest held civilian hostage in American history when his family reported his death earlier this year. The judge’s order, signed late last week, orders the Iranian government to pay Levinson, his wife, Christine, and their seven children a total of $1.457 billion in compensatory and punitive damages as punishment for “outrageous behavior” and to deter such conduct in the future.

His kidnapping caused “immeasurable suffering’’ to Levinson and his family,’’ the judge ruled. Iran’s conduct and torture of U.S. citizens is part of a longstanding pattern and policy, he added. Levinson was kidnapped in early 2007 on the island of Kish, a resort in the Persian Gulf near Iran while helping the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency investigate a money laundering scheme that involved the sale of Iranian oil. He was a career law enforcement agent who retired from the FBI and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration in 1998 after 33 years with the two federal agencies and began working as a private investigator from his home near Fort Lauderdale. He worked internationally in many dangerous situations as a federal agent after after he opened his own private investigative business.

After his kidnapping in 2007 family members received a number of communications from Iran and pictures of Levinson in a bright orange jump suit. In a video, Levinson pleaded for help in a quivering voice. Once an Iranian news agency published a report that Levinson was being held by Iranian security forces and would be released “in a few days.” That never happened. Mrs. Levinson and other family members announced his death on a web site they established as part of an effort to win his freedom. The family has not recovered a body and does not know exactly how he died, but were told by Iranian officials it happened before the COVID-19 pandemic erupted around the world.

David L. McGee, a former federal prosecutor who worked with Levinson on a number of Florida drug smuggling cases, represented the family for more than a decade and filed the civil suit in U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C. two years ago. McGee said the judgement against Iran is the largest ever in a case brought against a terrorist state under the U.S. Sovereign Immunities Act. “But this is no source for celebration,” McGee added. “It is large because it reflects the immense pain and emotional trauma suffered by Mr. Levinson, his wife and seven children and the egregious behavior of the Iranian government in its treatment of Mr. Levinson and his family. “Every member of the family would gladly surrender the award for the safe return of their husband and father.” McGee’s law firm, Beggs & Lane of Pensacola, has represented the family pro bono for 13 years. Collecting damages from Iran could take years since it will likely involve seizing assets in countries that will recognize a judgement from an American court.
https://www.floridaphoenix.com/2020/10/ ... -levinson/

Gee, keep looking for statements of support from DL2XIT & GOP leadership... maybe my Twitter isn't refreshing correctly.

filly

Post by filly »

Just remember who is involved in this little Florida group (the ex-Seminole Cty. Florida Tax Collector, Joel Greenberg (also accused of, inter alia, sex trafficking underaged humans), Matt Gaetz, and Roger Stone:

somerset

Post by somerset »

jcolvin2 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:27 pm
Gaetz said his lawyers were informed by the Justice Department that "I was not a target but a subject of an investigation regarding sexual conduct with women."
Gaetz is mistaken if he thinks being a "subject" of a criminal investigation - rather than a "target" - means that he has a clean bill of heath. In Department of Justice-speak, a subject is a person with respect to whom the DOJ is interested in, but the prosecutor has not yet made a determination as to whether he or she is a "putative" defendant:
A "target" is a person as to whom the prosecutor or the grand jury has substantial evidence linking him or her to the commission of a crime and who, in the judgment of the prosecutor, is a putative defendant. An officer or employee of an organization which is a target is not automatically considered a target even if such officer's or employee's conduct contributed to the commission of the crime by the target organization. The same lack of automatic target status holds true for organizations which employ, or employed, an officer or employee who is a target.

A "subject" of an investigation is a person whose conduct is within the scope of the grand jury's investigation.
Link to Justice Manual
In other words, a "target" is under arrest, while a "subject" is just being detained (channeling "Live PD" ;) )
Luke

Post by Luke »

More importantly than the DOJ manual, Jakey's fans aren't buying. Looks like we're going to have a HOT TOPIC here. :popcorn:

LL HH, [30.03.21 23:24]
[In reply to JACOB WOHL]
Nothing he ever says adds up. Fake allegedly adopted son. Fake girlfriends. Nothing ever adds up with him.

LL HH, [30.03.21 23:27]
[In reply to JACOB WOHL]
Why would he want to leave Congress? He’s really popular in his district, has almost no competition or threats to his position, seems very fishy to me. I say he should just resign.

On the other hand, here come the Trumpers...

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I reported that tweet as harassment.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Totally agree, Pipi, did too.

Trending on Twitter & a very good point :lol:
People are speculating about how GOP Representative Liz Cheney is reacting to the allegations leveled at Matt Gaetz in a New York Times article, which he has denied, after the Florida representative railed against Cheney in January because she voted to impeach former president Donald Trump
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

if Gaetz traveled with a 17 year old girl, i’m thinking that's going to be pretty easy to prove.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Agree, Chilidog.

One more from Jakey's Telegram chat:

Jacob Herbert, [31.03.21 02:02]
[In reply to JACOB WOHL]
It was WELL, well known (as a former low-level staff assistant on Capitol Hill nobody serious) that Matt Gaetz was a hooker and slept around with younger (legal) women. I also have heard that the other MAGA darling, Josh Hawley, slept with 18-22 year-old MALE students while he taught at Mizzou. I have always called Gaetz daddy's boy and thought he was a shill, weak. His daddy, who is supposedly ihnvolved in this scheme, got him off of a nasty DUI before he was a Congressman.

:shock:

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”