Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Slim Cognito »

Because it's worked so well for trump...
May the bridges I burn light my way.

ImageImageImage x5
tek

Re: Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by tek »

You get right on that Dersh..
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

1. Dersh should file for PHV first, Olson already has but not Dersh.

2. A special master does not seem like a useful filing after filing for a temporary restraining order (stop investigating me) and order to give me my phone now.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... .9.0_1.pdf

Memoradum for the Motion.
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 10.0_1.pdf
101010 :towel:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:22 pm
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski

Mike Lindell’s new attorney Alan Dershowitz says he is filing a motion to have a Special Master appointed to his case just like Trump had for the MAL search.

11:27 AM · Sep 22, 2022
That judge down in Floriduuhh is just working hard on getting it right, she could use a second case for the training exercise :twisted:
Jim

Post by Jim »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:24 pm
MN-Skeptic wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:22 pm
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski

Mike Lindell’s new attorney Alan Dershowitz says he is filing a motion to have a Special Master appointed to his case just like Trump had for the MAL search.

11:27 AM · Sep 22, 2022
That judge down in Floriduuhh is just working hard on getting it right, she could use a second case for the training exercise :twisted:
Let's see, Phone was confiscated in Minny, for a case in Colorado...definitely falls under Florida's jurisdiction. At least for Cannon's court.
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

DENINED!

Pillow dude wanted to stop the Feds from going thru his phone & he wanted his phone back.

Nope.

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Greatgrey wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:54 pm
DENINED!

Pillow dude wanted to stop the Feds from going thru his phone & he wanted his phone back.

Nope.

https://twitter.com/MuellerSheWrote/sta ... 7186810880
This is a real criminal case with stolen and breached voting machines, not just a "dispute over storage" ...
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: :lol: But but Dershowitz was just getting his motor running! :(

Full filing: https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... 092222.pdf

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: Wonkette:
Seems Trump Judges Tired Of Being Seen As Ridiculous Hacks, Mike Lindell's Trump Judge Edition!
Liz Dye September 22, 2022 04:20 PM

Last week, the FBI seized Pillow Fluffer Mike Lindell's cell phone in the drive through of a Hardee's in Mankato, Minnesota. Either that or all the wine we drank to get through the Trump administration is finally catching up with us. Anyway, the Pillow Man is not taking this lying down! Although if he ever does come down, he'll at least have somewhere to rest his crazy head. After stopping by Steve Bannon's podcast to screech into the ether that the FBI is now the Gestapo, Lindell called up his crackerjack legal team to see what could be done about it. The Lindell brain trust consists of: Minnesota attorney Andrew Parker, who represents Lindell in his pending case against the House January 6 Select Committee; Big Lie lawyer Kurt Olsen, who got un-personed from his New York firm for his role in Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton’s effort to persuade the Supreme Court to toss out electoral votes from seven swing states, and spamming DOJ leadership in an effort to persuade them to sign on to a similar complaint; and Alan Dershowitz. So you know this shit is gonna be AMAZING.

On Tuesday, the team sued Attorney General Merrick Garland in federal court in Minnesota demanding that the court find that the government violated Lindell's First, Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Amendment rights. In his telling, the FBI was just trying to suppress his First Amendment right to spend all his time and money having a very public mental breakdown centered around the delusion that the 2020 election was stolen by Chinese operatives via Bluetooth thermostats and "packet captures." He also believes that the agents must have put a tracking device on his car, because how else could they have tracked him down at the Hardee's, HMMM?

Yesterday the dream team docketed an emergency motion for a temporary restraining order that was every bit as compelling as the original complaint. Mr. Lindell’s efforts to expose and raise public awareness of election fraud, and the inherent dangers posed to our elections, and our Republic, by the use of black box computerized voting machines is well-known to the Government. The object of the search and seizure warrant for Mr. Lindell’s cell phone was not only to gain access to an immense amount of data collected on that cell phone, including attorney-client communications and communications with other individuals which are protected by the First Amendment, but also to send a message to others not to speak out on these issues. They also allege that prosecutors must have violated the law by failing to inform the magistrate judge who issued the warrant about all Lindell's holy work seeking to "uphold" the integrity of American elections. There's no citation for either of these, so we'll just assume they came from the receptors in Lindell's fillings. His lawyers also docketed a copy of the warrant, which we will not be linking to, since it failed to redact his cellphone number or the last four digits of his social security number. Fuckin' galaxy brains!

Lindell complained to Bannon that the agents questioned him about Tina Peters, the Colorado election clerk currently under indictment after generating a government ID for a contract hire and then using it to sneak a pro surfer turned election truther in to copy her county's Dominion voting machines and observe a restricted update by the company's staff. Lindell was reported to have stashed Peters in a safe house before her arrest and has at times claimed to have contributed $800,000 to Peters's legal defense, but this week told the New York Times that he'd misspoken. “I was financing everything back then,” he said. “I thought I’d financed hers, too."

In his complaint, he howled that the agents didn't Mirandize him during this discussion, but, as the warrant makes clear, they were seeking any paperwork or electronic documents relating to Peters and her shenanigans. This probably means that the supposed questioning was less a custodial interrogation than a means to serve the warrant. In any event, Our Mike isn't going to make them look too hard, since he docketed a couple of documents purporting to be forensic analyses of Mesa County's election machines. Presumably this would be the very evidence of breach the agents were looking for so ... good job boys.

If the plan was to show US District Judge Eric Tostrud, a Trump appointee, that Lindell is on the side of the angels and is thus immune from the Federal Rules of Civil and Criminal Procedure, then it appears to have missed the mark. Bigly. "Plaintiffs’ request for an ex parte temporary restraining order directing Defendants to refrain from accessing or taking any action with respect to the seized cellphone until a hearing on that aspect of their Motion seeking a preliminary injunction will be denied for three reasons," Judge Tostrud wrote today. And those three reasons are that Lindell and his lawyers are bloody idiots and this ain't Fort Pierce, Florida, home of US District Judge Aileen Cannon. Well, okay, he didn't put it exactly like that. But more or less.
Though Plaintiffs cite Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 41(g) as the basis for their motion, Plaintiffs do not discuss the Rule or cite any authority that might explain why the cellphone’s return is appropriate under the Rule. To be clear, Plaintiffs cite Rule 41(g) in their Motion and in the caption and introductory paragraph of their Memorandum. But that’s it.

Rule 41(g) goes unmentioned in the remainder of Plaintiffs’ 18-page memorandum. See generally Pls.’ Mem. in Supp. [ECF No. 10]. Absent an obvious answer that Rule 41(g) requires the cellphone’s return, it would be a stretch to grant relief on the basis of this rule when the moving parties nowhere explain how the Rule’s procedural framework and substantive standards support the request.

(3) Whether Rule 41(g) requires the cellphone’s return is not obvious, and that’s understating things.
Woof. In plain English, Judge Tostrud said that, while Judge Cannon might be willing to correct a facially deficient pleading and magical realism herself into jurisdiction over something she has no business hearing, he has no interest in being absolutely pantsed by the Eighth Circuit. So unless these dunderheads can come up with more than DEEP STATE MURDERS PILLOW FREAK WITH WARRANT, they are going to be shit out of luck. Oh, 2022, you are so crazy!
https://www.wonkette.com/mike-lindell-s ... llow-phone
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

:rotflmao: Do it do it Foggy and Realist, please call Mike Lindell! This guy says Mike answers. Please, please call Mike and tell him to join Fogbow and post anything he wants to here in his topic. :P And does he really like the Swiss burger best?

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:24 pm Because it's worked so well for trump...
At least the phone belongs to Mike.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:34 pm :P And does he really like the Swiss burger best?
Hey now pay attention. It's the MUSHROOM SWISS. (with a handmade shake)
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

neonzx wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:55 pm
orlylicious wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:34 pm :P And does he really like the Swiss burger best?
Hey now pay attention. It's the MUSHROOM SWISS. (with a handmade shake)
I

am

dead

:rotflmao: :faint:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Gregg wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:46 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:24 pm Because it's worked so well for trump...
At least the phone belongs to Mike.
If I recall correctly, the phone may belong to MyPillow as they bought it for him to use for work, and other companies' work, and um, stuff. If it was a gift, I sure hope in included that in his taxes.
101010 :towel:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Yes, it was stated in Lindell's Complaint that MyPillow owns the phone and Mike just uses it.

Gosh, how didn't this change everything?
Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo 3h
At a right-wing conference, Mike Lindell says that during his conversation with FBI agents at a Hardee’s he began “preaching to them about the Lord.” “You guys need Jesus,” Lindell recalls telling the agents.

But wait, there's more: :dance:

Grace Colbert @Hilltopgrace 20m
https://gettr.com/streaming/p1ryf51a722 Diamond and silk with Mike Lindell 9/23/22

It's on GRFTR but it's not new, it was right after Hardee's. But it's funny because it's still fresh in Mike's mind. And it may be the only time that Diamond and Silk have been shut up. :lol:
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:34 pm :rotflmao: Do it do it Foggy and Realist, please call Mike Lindell! This guy says Mike answers. Please, please call Mike and tell him to join Fogbow and post anything he wants to here in his topic. :P And does he really like the Swiss burger best?

Call him Orlylicious! I double dog dare you.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Almost done listening to Diamond & Silk, only noteworthy thing I’ve heard is Lindell said he’s $35-40M into his “investigation.”

Also, Lindell should sue the FBI under the disability act since his hearing aids were controlled by his phone, so they aren’t allowed to take it under the disabilities act.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Hearing aids? Lindell needs listening aids!
Luke

Post by Luke »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:59 pm Almost done listening to Diamond & Silk, only noteworthy thing I’ve heard is Lindell said he’s $35-40M into his “investigation.”

Also, Lindell should sue the FBI under the disability act since his hearing aids were controlled by his phone, so they aren’t allowed to take it under the disabilities act.
Yes, the screaming about CIVIL RIGHTS was a nice touch. If they had call-in, would have recommended Civil Rights Decedent Attorney O. Taitz. :P The ads are pretty funny too, didn't look any up but recognized that crazy TX doctor with her Satan issues where you can go to her site for ivermectin. D&S love their woo.

Ineitha Lynnette Hardaway and Herneitha Rochelle Hardaway Richardson are IC's of Mike Lindell, they apparently still have the Saturday afternoon show on Newsmax titled Diamond and Silk Crystal Clear but like all MAGAts, they are counting the days until they can get back to the table of power. (Have been blocked by them for years and after the initial shock and sadness wore off, found slowly some strength to face each day.)

Slippers.JPG
Slippers.JPG (83.29 KiB) Viewed 741 times
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Save $90 on slippers? Are they made of rare earths?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I have 25 euro slippers I bought down the street, and they have "memory foam!"
Hic sunt dracones
tek

Post by tek »

USE PROMO CODE 'EASYMARK'
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

tek wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:05 am USE PROMO CODE 'EASYMARK'
:winner:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Regular price for the moccasins pictured are $50-$65 at a reputable shop (I replace mine every 2-3 years now that I'm working from home half the time). That's one hell of a markup.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:41 pm Regular price for the moccasins pictured are $50-$65 at a reputable shop (I replace mine every 2-3 years now that I'm working from home half the time). That's one hell of a markup.
Well, that is marketing -- they inflate suggested retail prices, then they can offer promo-codes like "ANUS BURGER" and offer up to 66% off!

You must be new to retail price schemes.

(I know you are not new to them) :lol:

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”