Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Luke »

The dotard is ANGRY. Wonder how much between them is on Mike's phone? :biggrin:

Some of us are losing, didn't have Hardee's on the bingo card.

More about the FBI Tip Off: "You mess with the wiener, you get the dogs."

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
MN-Skeptic

Re: Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Having lived in Iowa and Minnesota, yes, residents of each state will absolutely travel to the other state to fish or hunt. Each state has good lakes and hunting areas. And lots of folks have friends or relatives in the other state which they will hunt or fish with. So Lindell coming back from fishing or hunting is plausible.
Tim Walz’ Golden Rule: Mind your own damn business!
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:30 pm Having lived in Iowa and Minnesota, yes, residents of each state will absolutely travel to the other state to fish or hunt. Each state has good lakes and hunting areas. And lots of folks have friends or relatives in the other state which they will hunt or fish with. So Lindell coming back from fishing or hunting is plausible.
Even more plausible is he doesn't know which one he was doing. :crazy:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:19 pm Arbys: We have the tweets!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Guess where I had dinner from tonight...
ETA: Should have gotten fries to offer the Fibbies if they come after me next. Who knew Arby's was a hotbed of crime? (Aside from crimes against food, of course...)
mojosapien
Occupation: Desktop support. Retired juror for the next three years, thanks.
Verified:

Post by mojosapien »

Think like a fortune cookie. ©2022-Mojosapien
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

Out West they have Hardee's but it's called Carl's Jr.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:30 pm Having lived in Iowa and Minnesota, yes, residents of each state will absolutely travel to the other state to fish or hunt. Each state has good lakes and hunting areas. And lots of folks have friends or relatives in the other state which they will hunt or fish with. So Lindell coming back from fishing or hunting is plausible.
It would have been "Fargo" worthy classic Minnesota if it was an Embers restaurant, but rapparently the last one of those closed last year.

Someone mentioned Waffle House. In Minnesota, Wouldn't that be Pannekoeken Huis? 🤪🤪🤪
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

northland10 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:01 pm
Gregg wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:48 pm One time he said hunting, another it was fishing. :confuzzled:
OMG.. he lives in Minnesota and travels to Iowa for fishing?
Oddly enuf, a friend of mine here in Alaska goes to Nebraska for hunting.
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Recorded without a phone or computer. :crazy: What kind of company executive doesn’t have a computer?

W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

What's up with the red smoke in the bottom right? Is that his crack pipe? :smoking:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

He does not use a iPhone and have automatic backup to the cloud?
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

Sometimes ya find a corporation with a good social media person.

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:rotflmao:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
W. Kevin Vicklund

New Turtle wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:47 am Out West they have Hardee's but it's called Carl's Jr.
Oh, that would explain why I was less than impressed with Carl's Jr. my last trip out west.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

If it were not for the fact that the nearest Hardee's is a 45-minute drive away, I would almost consider going there just for their social medial retort. I have never lived near one, so I have only had them once or twice in my life (might have done more on my recent trip but COVID). I assume it is standard fast food fare, but I can reward clever advertising.

I actually would go to one an hour away but that is because it is a more scenic drive through the lakes area of Lake County and into Wisconsin. Still, not driving 1 hour for fast food.
101010 :towel:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I haven’t been to one for a long long time, but they do have good biscuits.
ImageImageImage x5
W. Kevin Vicklund

I lived a block from Hardees for two years when I was in college. This about sums it up:

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

If Mr Pillow uses his phone for everything what did he post his whinge from?
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

One time he said hunting, another it was fishing.
He was hunting fish, DUH.

I hate Carl’sJr for their advertising, which is aimed at horny young men.

The puffs of red smoke could be from a diffuser.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

HAPPENING NOW: Lindell is being interviewed by Charlie Kirk, says when they stopped him at Hardee's yesterday, FBI agents from Minnesota and Colorado asked him about places he had traveled on his private plane.
He said that they talked to him for 20 minute sbefore saying they were seizing his cell phone. He claims he told them he'd rather be arrested than give up his phone.

He says he called his attorney, and his attorney said "give them the phone."
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Lindell tells Bannon today that his phone seizure is related to the Tina Peters investigation in CO where she gave him stolen voter data, and says he is going to address everything when he speaks at Trump’s rally in OH this Sat.
Will the FBI and DOJ listen in?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:37 am I haven’t been to one for a long long time, but they do have good biscuits.
:rotflmao:
Hardee’s @Hardees wrote:Now that you know we exist... you should really try our pillowy biscuits.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Email from Mikey:
Mike Lindell & MyPillow Are Under Attack
FrankSpeech <no-reply@frankspeech.com> 4:09 PM (4 minutes ago)

Frank - The Voice Of Free Speech

Hello from Mike Lindell,

I was at a Hardee's restaurant drive-through in Minnesota.

Cars pulled up and surrounded us in the car. I knew these were either bad guys or the FBI.

Turns out, it was the FBI.

The FBI agents served me with a warrant for my phone. I didn't want to give up my phone, but I was advised by attorneys to turn it over.

With the Lindell Legal Offense Fund, we have been fighting against the weaponizing of Federal agencies for political reasons. Now the Biden Administration's FBI has decided to target me personally!

I'm an American patriot and businessman who has created thousands of jobs. God has blessed me so much. He has saved my life countless times for such a time as this.

I'm being targeted for standing with President Donald Trump, exposing election corruption, and fighting targeted legal battles against Deep State bureaucrats.

As the old adage goes, "when you're above the target, expect the darts." Clearly, our efforts our effective as the FBI had their darts pointed at me.

Being surrounded by the FBI is a harrowing feeling. However, I know we are on the right side of history, and WE ARE GOING TO WIN!

We must continue to expose the truth of the stolen 2020 elections and every election since. We have a duty to put our government back in check and restore this great Republic.

I will never stop fighting. I will never give up. Will you stand with me?

Help the Lindell Legal Offense Fund take a stand against the weaponized FBI! We are fighting for the truth, and we URGENTLY need your financial assistance!

Please donate $25, $50, $100, $250, or $500 today to the Lindell Legal Offense Fund. Every dollar you donate will fund this critical battle against the corrupt FBI and stolen corruption!

I thank you for your prayers and support.

Thank you,
Mike Lindell

Lindell Legal Offense Fund
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”