Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by raison de arizona »

Looks real, a lot of RWNJ types and websites are reporting it. :shrug:

Parkhomenko is not RWNJ, I just liked the video. :mrgreen:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Re: Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Kendra »

New MyPillow Discount Code will be "FBI"
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Gregg wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:35 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:17 pm Lindell has a royal flush, but no one will let him play his hand.
Mike, you're playing Chess, dumbass. :brickwallsmall:
I was going to say Go Fish.
May the bridges I burn light my way.

ImageImageImage x5
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I was trying to verify. Couldn't find anything on the major news networks, other than Tucker Carlson. But it looks like it was Lindell who told on himself. Still waiting for more reliable confirmation but looks pretty plausible.

ImageImageImage x5
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

That will teach him not to sell shoddy pillows. ;)
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Volkonski wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:55 pm That will teach him not to sell shoddy pillows. ;)
:rimshot:
tek

Post by tek »

USE PROMO CODE SEIZEDPHONE
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:36 pm I was trying to verify. Couldn't find anything on the major news networks, other than Tucker Carlson. But it looks like it was Lindell who told on himself. Still waiting for more reliable confirmation but looks pretty plausible.
Same here, I was afraid it was a gag, but still :pray:

These guys can't keep their traps shut, they keep outing themselves. :shrug:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

The twitter machine is saying they also searched his house, but I'm not so sure about that. Would they be happy with just the phone?

ImageImageImage x5
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

1. Whine about nobody paying attention to your perfect evidence.

2. Announce that the FBI surrounded you at Arby's and took your phone.

Um... I have doubts.
101010 :towel:
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

B0486FF1-701C-46EF-92E3-B95F1B2D85C9.jpeg
B0486FF1-701C-46EF-92E3-B95F1B2D85C9.jpeg (136.84 KiB) Viewed 838 times
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Arbys: We have the tweets!
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

How does Lindell have time to GO FISHING OR HUNTING when he's holding a Royal Flush and there's so much more to be done? Huge disappointment in you Mike.

Independent:
Pro-Trump conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell says the FBI seized his phone at fast food restaurant
The My Pillow CEO has been a staunch ally of the former president
Abe Asher Wednesday 14 September 2022 02:07
My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell says he was 'on crack' for the past three decades

Mike Lindell, the pro-Donald Trump conspiracy theorist, said Tuesday that the FBI has seized his cell phone. Mr Lindell, the Minnesota-born CEO of My Pillow and a staunch supporter of former President Donald Trump who rose to national prominence for his long-running attempts to help overturn the result of the 2020 presidential election, reportedly said that his cell phone was seized in Minnesota.

In an appearance on the programme The Lindell Report, Mr Lindell said that he was returning from a hunting trip in Iowa when his car was surrounded at a Hardee’s drive-thru in his hometown of Mankato in southern Minnesota. “Cars pulled up in front of us, to the side of us, and behind us and I said those are either bad guys or the FBI,” Mr Lindell said. “Well, it turns out they were the FBI.”

The execution of a search warrant on Mr Lindell represents another strike by the FBI against a member of Mr Trump’s circle. Mr Lindell advised Mr Trump as president, including on a pseudoscientific Covid cure, and has been one the most ardent promoters of conspiracy theories about the 2020 election. “The FBI came after me and took my phone,” Mr Lindell said is another clip posted to social media. “They surrounded me at a Hardee’s and took my phone that I run all my business, everything with. What they have done is weaponise the FBI, it’s disgusting. I don’t have a computer, that phone, everything was on everybody.”

Mr Lindell then flashed for the camera a piece of paper that he claimed is an order not to tell anyone about the search. The Post Millennial reported that Mr Lindell said FBI officials asked him questions about the Colorado and Dominion voting machines before informing him of their warrant to take his phone. Mr Lindell then said he consulted with a lawyer before ultimately surrendering his phone.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 66729.html

Post-Millenial:
BREAKING: FBI seizes My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell’s phone
After showing a copy of the warrant, Lindell explained that he was not even given a chance to do a backup of his phone, that it was simply taken away.
The Post Millennial Sep 13, 2022

On Tuesday, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell revealed that his phone had allegedly been seized by the FBI. He made the announcement live on his show, the Lindell Report. Lindell began by explaining that he and his buddy had been out on a fishing trip, and decided to stop at a Hardee's drive-thru on the way home in his hometown of Mankato, Minnesota.

"We pulled through the drive-thru, they take the order, we pull up, and she says pull ahead," Lindell said, noting that when they did, another car came and parked perpendicular to them, essentially blocking them in the drive-thru. Lindell said he told his buddy, "That's either a bad guy, or it's FBI," making sure to add that some FBI guys can be bad guys.

According to Lindell, another car came up shortly after and pinned them in on the right side, with another customer blocking their rear end. At Lindell's request, the people in the cars in front and to his right showed him their badges, and explained why they were there. Lindell said that they began asking him questions about Colorado and Dominion voting machines, and eventually told him that they had "some bad news." The officers told him that they had a warrant for his cell phone, and would be confiscating it, to which Lindell replied that he needed it to "run five companies" as he doesn't have a computer.

Lindell then spoke with a lawyer, who advised him to hand over the phone, at which point he said he did. After showing a copy of the warrant, Lindell explained that he was not even given a chance to do a backup of his phone, that it was simply taken away. He called the actions of the FBI "disgusting" and "garbage." The seizure of Lindell's cell phone comes amid a rise in the agency's targeting of Trump allies, and this is not the first time his records have been subpoenaed. In January, his phone records were requested by the January 6 Committee.
https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking- ... aign=64510

People are saying the FBI was tipped off through intelligence gained from a mysterious group of Dachshunds who appear to have some connection to the Illuminati and covert military operations. No further details were available.

No! How does Mike Lindell have time to GO FISHING when he has a Royal Flush for the 2020 Election? It's only been 2 YEARS. He says any minute SCOTUS will give him a 9-0 victory & restore the dotard (& buy MyPillows). Hugely disappointed in Mike for giving up & eating at Hardees.

Video of Mike whining about his phone being taken is in this tweet ("How can they DO that???????"): :lol:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Get your story straight, dude. Was it an Arby's, or a Hardee's?
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Azastan wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:26 pm Get your story straight, dude. Was it an Arby's, or a Hardee's?
It'll be Jack in the Box by tomorrow.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Azastan wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:26 pm Get your story straight, dude. Was it an Arby's, or a Hardee's?
The way he mumblescreams it could have been either.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:05 pm The twitter machine is saying they also searched his house, but I'm not so sure about that. Would they be happy with just the phone?
His home may hold some clues on all those stolen voting machines or parts or data or ...
northland10

Post by northland10 »

I am a bit confused. He lives in Minnesota. Why is he going to Iowa to hunt?

It's also more expensive for a non-resident license.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Well, there are 2 Arbys and 2 Hardees in Mankato. Either is possible.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

northland10 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:39 pm I am a bit confused. He lives in Minnesota. Why is he going to Iowa to hunt?

It's also more expensive for a non-resident license.
One time he said hunting, another it was fishing. :confuzzled:

One telling he said Arbys and another it was the drive thru at Hardees. :think:

Say you're smoking crack again without saying it...
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Gregg wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:48 pm One time he said hunting, another it was fishing. :confuzzled:
OMG.. he lives in Minnesota and travels to Iowa for fishing?
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:30 pm
Gregg wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:35 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:17 pm Lindell has a royal flush, but no one will let him play his hand.
Mike, you're playing Chess, dumbass. :brickwallsmall:
I was going to say Go Fish.
"I don't care how many times you call out 'Poker for Points', I'm the dealer and I'm picking up the right bower and going alone."
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

northland10 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:01 pm
Gregg wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:48 pm One time he said hunting, another it was fishing. :confuzzled:
OMG.. he lives in Minnesota and travels to Iowa for fishing?
I know, right? Except it could have been hunting. Or was it fishing at Arby's?
northland10

Post by northland10 »

MyPillow has a booth at the Clay County Fair in Iowa this week. I suppose you could have been down there.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”