Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
RVInit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RVInit »

I remember this issue with the juror. The dismissed juror was convinced they were guilty. Once he was kicked off the jury and replaced the not guilty verdicts came back within a very short time, I think just a couple of hours at most. The juror that was released gave an interview said there was one juror that would not accept the evidence of guilt and that juror was very aggressive. Other jurors also agreed with the guilty opinion, but once he was removed from the jury they all caved within a very short time and we got the not guilty verdict back. I'm not 100% sure if that aggressive juror was the one that went out and got photos taken with the pro-Bundy group, but I think he was the one who did that.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
NewMexGirl

Bundy Clan 411

Post by NewMexGirl »

Yup.

“Curt Nickens, known as Juror No. 11 during the trial, believed Ammon Bundy, Ryan Bundy and Kenneth Medenbach were guilty of the main conspiracy charge in the case. But after Juror No. 4 sent the judge a note questioning Nickens' ability to be impartial, Nickens was removed from the jury, and deliberations began again. The new jury found all of the defendants not guilty of the main conspiracy charges.”

https://www.opb.org/news/series/burns-o ... d-podcast/

In interviews with the press, Juror No. 4 was cocky about getting rid of Juror No. 11.
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

If 11 has a name, so should 4.
bob

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bob »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:39 am If 11 has a name, so should 4.
Courts tend to protect the identity of seated jurors, for their safety. A dismissed juror, however, no longer is a seated juror.

But this case was exceptional: efforts could have been made to protect dismissed jurors as well. For their safety.
Image ImageImage
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

bob wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:13 pm
Courts tend to protect the identity of seated jurors, for their safety. A dismissed juror, however, no longer is a seated juror.

But this case was exceptional: efforts could have been made to protect dismissed jurors as well. For their safety.
The name of the dismissed is in the articles. As far as I know, the name of the juror who got him dismissed isn’t.
NewMexGirl

Bundy Clan 411

Post by NewMexGirl »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:17 pm
bob wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:13 pm
:snippity:
The name of the dismissed is in the articles. As far as I know, the name of the juror who got him dismissed isn’t.
Iirc (poplove, scir & terrastomp will remember, I’m sure), Juror No. 4 was interviewed at length by Max and he certainly sounded as though he was enjoying his 15 mins. of infamy fame. I believe he was identified, or identified himself, early on, before Juror No. 11 was revealed.
bob

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bob »

NewMexGirl wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:43 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:17 pm The name of the dismissed is in the articles. As far as I know, the name of the juror who got him dismissed isn’t.
Iirc (poplove, scir & terrastomp will remember, I’m sure), Juror No. 4 was interviewed at length by Max and he certainly sounded as though he was enjoying his 15 mins. of infamy fame. I believe he was identified, or identified himself, early on, before Juror No. 11 was revealed.
It is unsurprising (but disappointing) that the dismissed juror's identity wasn't protected. And it is a reasonable criticism to say the court should have looked around the corner and ordered everyone to not disclose the identity of the dismissed juror.

Jurors (including dismissed ones), of course, may voluntarily identify themselves.
Image ImageImage
terrastomp

Bundy Clan 411

Post by terrastomp »

I'm certain at least one of the jurors names was known as they did an interview. I don't recall the rest offhand. Wampler bragged about handing out Jury nullification info against Judges orders. He posted it on his FB page. :thumbsup:

Anyone have recollection of a Tammy Hill that was a player on Patriot Corner? I ran across her name just now and can't put my finger on a face.
NewMexGirl

Bundy Clan 411

Post by NewMexGirl »

terrastomp wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:00 am I'm certain at least one of the jurors names was known as they did an interview. I don't recall the rest offhand. Wampler bragged about handing out Jury nullification info against Judges orders. He posted it on his FB page. :thumbsup:

Anyone have recollection of a Tammy Hill that was a player on Patriot Corner? I ran across her name just now and can't put my finger on a face.
No recollection of a Tammy Hill, although the first name rings a faint chime. Of course, Poots came and went, presumably because they had family or job obligations. Oh, wait. They didn’t.

Pity nobody has an archive of the Commentariat.
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

terrastomp wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:00 am I'm certain at least one of the jurors names was known as they did an interview. I don't recall the rest offhand. Wampler bragged about handing out Jury nullification info against Judges orders. He posted it on his FB page. :thumbsup:

Tammy Hill's FB page is here: https://www.facebook.com/tammy.hill.549

Pics of poot corner, Barbeau's wedding and other poot goodness there. I remember pretend Ambassador David Zion Burger being cited for handing out jury nullification crap too.
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Dave from down under »

Good find.
Thanks
curmudgeon
Verified:

Bundy Clan 411

Post by curmudgeon »

That Facebook site doesn't seem to have anything since November 2021.....
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Dave from down under »

Perhaps she has given up her poot ways… :shrug:
Uninformed

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Uninformed »

Apparently not completely:

“UNCOVERING THE PEOPLE'S RIGHTS NETWORK
THE STRUCTURE, SIZE, AND SCOPE OF THE NETWORK”

“Initially, much of the core of what became People’s Rights grew out of ties developed during the Bundy family’s armed confrontations with the federal government and/or their subsequent court cases. Some of these core activists became engaged in these networks around the time of Cliven Bundy’s 2014 Bunkerville standoff, including Nevada state leader Joshua Martinez, Utah Area 9 assistant Shawna Cox, Utah Area 10 assistant Raul Hevia, and Washington State Area 2 assistant Tammy Hill.”

https://www.irehr.org/reports/peoples-r ... s-network/
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
NewMexGirl

Bundy Clan 411

Post by NewMexGirl »

scirreeve wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:16 pm :snippity:
Tammy Hill's FB page is here: https://www.facebook.com/tammy.hill.549

Pics of poot corner, Barbeau's wedding and other poot goodness there. I remember pretend Ambassador David Zion Burger being cited for handing out jury nullification crap too.
Thanks so much. :thumbsup:
NewMexGirl

Bundy Clan 411derson

Post by NewMexGirl »

Uninformed wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:07 pm Apparently not completely:

“UNCOVERING THE PEOPLE'S RIGHTS NETWORK
THE STRUCTURE, SIZE, AND SCOPE OF THE NETWORK”

“Initially, much of the core of what became People’s Rights grew out of ties developed during the Bundy family’s armed confrontations with the federal government and/or their subsequent court cases. Some of these core activists became engaged in these networks around the time of Cliven Bundy’s 2014 Bunkerville standoff, including Nevada state leader Joshua Martinez, Utah Area 9 assistant Shawna Cox, Utah Area 10 assistant Raul Hevia, and Washington State Area 2 assistant Tammy Hill.”

https://www.irehr.org/reports/peoples-r ... s-network/
Holy moly, you have to be desperate to appoint people like Shawnana, Sean (currently behind bars) and Sandy Anderson, BrandNu Thornton and BJ, among others, to positions of leadership in your organization. :rotflmao:
terrastomp

Bundy Clan 411

Post by terrastomp »

"Transcript of Juror 4's emails: His explanation for Ammon Bundy verdict"

from Max back on Nov. 03, 2016. No names given, but it seems to me later on there was.

https://archive.ph/BIGIy#selection-2221.11-2221.24
RVInit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RVInit »

terrastomp wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:25 am "Transcript of Juror 4's emails: His explanation for Ammon Bundy verdict"

from Max back on Nov. 03, 2016. No names given, but it seems to me later on there was.

I noticed a distinct lack of details about his complaints of Juror 11.

According to juror 11 there were several jurors that would raise their hand for guilty verdicts each time they voted, but they were too intimidated by Juror 4 to actually help juror 11 with explaining the evidence that the defendants obviously engaged in a conspiracy. Once juror 11 was gone the intimidated jurors obviously caved as there was no other juror willing to take up the cause of arguing the facts that they obviously believed in according to their raising theirs hands in favor of guilty verdicts.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Scir found something interesting. I'm guessing that the PRN property that was recently purchased now has a lien from the St Luke's court case.
Anyone know what this is about? BIG lien in Jefferson County Oregon against Ammo, PRN etc. I know PRN has a compound close to Terrebonne which is in Deschutes County but I guess the compound is in Jefferson Cty.? I am confused.
NewMexGirl

Bundy Clan 411

Post by NewMexGirl »

poplove wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:20 am Scir found something interesting. I'm guessing that the PRN property that was recently purchased now has a lien from the St Luke's court case.
Anyone know what this is about? BIG lien in Jefferson County Oregon against Ammo, PRN etc. I know PRN has a compound close to Terrebonne which is in Deschutes County but I guess the compound is in Jefferson Cty.? I am confused.
Can anyone explain to me how a lien like this works :?: Why are there two awards :?: $65 + million :?: ! Then the smaller award of $13k :?: is the second award some kind of installment payment :?: Help.help, help!
NewMexGirl

Bundy Clan 411

Post by NewMexGirl »

Googled Terrebonne, OR (temperature right now is 39F there) and spotted this:
X · chaos_view
2.7K+ followers
⏺️ · @chaos_view. ·. Dec 2. Is Ammon Bundy Hiding in the newly acquired compound for PRN in Terrebonne, OR? Bj Soper possibly made him some hot …
But of course I can’t read the tweet because not on Twitter. :crying:
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

NewMexGirl wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:31 am Googled Terrebonne, OR (temperature right now is 39F there) and spotted this:
X · chaos_view
2.7K+ followers
⏺️ · @chaos_view. ·. Dec 2. Is Ammon Bundy Hiding in the newly acquired compound for PRN in Terrebonne, OR? Bj Soper possibly made him some hot …
But of course I can’t read the tweet because not on Twitter. :crying:
The last word is coco and there's the link: https://www.bendsource.com/news/peoples ... y-19715179

@chaos_view makes very snarky comments about ammo.
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

terrastomp wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:25 am "Transcript of Juror 4's emails: His explanation for Ammon Bundy verdict"

He's asked not to be identified for fear of retribution.
Awww.
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

A. With count four, we were split for a good while and it didn't look like we could agree. Because this law requires us to consider intent, one of the jurors pressed hard on the issue of what Medenbach was thinking (adverse possession: he believed it was no longer a refuge truck). The video/audio evidence of his arrest was instructive, confirming a mindset. Some jurors were impressed by the surprise Medenbach expressed to the state police officer when told that the rig was reported as stolen. Another said if he had been caught with it while not doing 'resource center' business, so to speak, then it would have demonstrated his intent was not consistent with the claim. Eventually, none of us could imagine he was not going to return the vehicle to the refuge.
What do you mean, this bank money was reported as stolen? I'm shocked! (And, apparently, not guilty.)
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

poplove wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:20 am Scir found something interesting. I'm guessing that the PRN property that was recently purchased now has a lien from the St Luke's court case.
Hi Poppy - I looked at property records this morning. The PRN compound is in Crook County, not Jefferson County. I have no idea why this was filed in Jefferson County or what it is about. Terrebonne addresses are in 3 counties (Deschutes, Crook, and Jefferson).

Return to “Bundys and their elk”