Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by RTH10260 »

As the Twitter poster mentioned, he received that printout in already in unreadable format. I presume one box means analysis of a single PCAP frame, only a small part of a full message. No way to tell if the other boxes are related to the same underlying message or just a hodgepodge of random stuff.

ps. I dimly recollect from the pillowboy symposium last year that the packets had been lifted off a local area network of one election commission office, breached staff security, during normal office hours. So nothing related to any specific election would be found anywhere.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Re: Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by neonzx »

Wait until he learns of the DELETE and INSERT sql command line functions. ;)
DELETE from voter_table 'DONALD J TRUMP'
INSERT into voter_table 'JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT'
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

neonzx wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:20 pm Wait until he learns of the DELETE and INSERT sql command line functions. ;)
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Here's a link to that ridiculous Tina Story movie Lindell hurled out. Mike ends with the same "God Bless" that the racist birther with the meat used to use all the time, can't think of her forgettable name. This was in an email from FrankSpeech. It's more Looney Tunes.
Mike Lindell presents the new historical movie (S)eleciton Code !

Here is your free download of (S)election code CLICK this link https://fs-cdn.frankspeech.com/files/vi ... onCode.mp4

Once you go to the above link or had clicked the click here, you will need to put your computer cursor over the bottom right of the video. You will be shown three (3) dots, click the three dots and you will be given the option to download the movie (S)election Code !

Thank You For Your Support!

God Bless,

Mike Lindell
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

"Nobody votes in Utah" threw me into a spasm of giggles.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:33 pm "Nobody votes in Utah" threw me into a spasm of giggles.
You think people with 12 wives have time to vote?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Gregg wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:08 pm
sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:33 pm "Nobody votes in Utah" threw me into a spasm of giggles.
You think people with 12 wives have time to vote?
The wives should have plenty of time to vote!
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

neonzx wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:20 pm Wait until he learns of the DELETE and INSERT sql command line functions. ;)
Mikey does not realize that we can fool him. While he is running around going nuts about SELECT, I am quietly:
UPDATE voter_table
SET President="JOE BIDEN"
WHERE President = "DONALD J TRUMP";
No SELECT conspiracy here.. Move along.
101010 :towel:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:32 pm
In that thread.
InfoMediary wrote:2/ Lindell seemed surprised that we had figured out he got the data from Dennis Montgomery. He pointed out that he never mentioned his name.

But there were clues, for those who paid attention, unintentionally sprinkled through last year's Cyber Symposium.
You didn't need to wait until last year's August symposium. On 10 July somebody posted. :whistle:
northland10 wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:31 pm So he is releasing an August 10-12 and expects that that will make Trump president on the 13th? Even if there was a method for re-installing Trump, nothing in government works that fast, ever.

I am starting to get a distinctive whiff of Dennis Montgomery.
Bob, being the killjoy that he is, pointed out that I was ninja'd by Sharon.

P&E: Did Mary Fanning and Dennis Montgomery set up Mike Lindell for a Hard Fall?:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

northland10 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:10 pm
Mikey does not realize that we can fool him. While he is running around going nuts about SELECT, I am quietly:
UPDATE voter_table
SET President="JOE BIDEN"
WHERE President = "DONALD J TRUMP";
No SELECT conspiracy here.. Move along.
So this new movie selection code is simply about them not understanding sql?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:22 pm So this new movie selection code is simply about them not understanding sql?
That's my understanding. It is really not surprising at all as this is the guy who just said nobody in Utah votes and had claimed that a county or two in Idaho had a certain percentage of their votes changed by the machines, even though those counties still use hand-counted paper ballots.

Lindell, like his hero, just says stuff. Reality is not involved in that process anywhere.

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

This is wild -- Alan Duke runs Lead Stories, which fact checks for FB among others.
Alan Duke @AlanDukeNews
Again my evening meditation was interrupted by a text from Mike Lindell. Fortunately, my bible was nearby.
11:56 PM · Aug 27, 2022 from Los Angeles, CA·Twitter for iPhone

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

from his last freak symposium

MUST WATCH! WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE OF INSIDE THE MACHINES

video at link https://www.bitchute.com/video/S55D7aG0S1TI/

or below

with love words for Alan Duke at the 6 minutes marker ;)

btw this Dominion machine image is forensic evidence, proof good for court! (maybe the guy missed the detail about the ownership trail)
Luke

Post by Luke »

:lol: Only made it to 3 minutes RTH, praising soon-to-be-convicted felon Tina Peters, stealing an election machine is a "miracle". melting machines to make prison bars saying ES&S or Dominion on them "I'm in the Dominion cell", etc made me think it was another dimension and was afraid I'd be trapped there indefinitely. What loons they are!

Having Mike's pet project via Lake and Finicum thrown out of court was a nice touch too also. He's been SO EXCITED about it... every day while the judge hadn't ruled and smacked them down yet, he was all over saying "this is it" and "this is looking really good" and "this will be our first win against the machines". But it was nothing, like we've seen before.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

I nearly forgot to mention that the skies will be falling on us anytime now: when they cracked those poor machines open, in the entrails they found algorithms! - dare i repeat that algorithms! :o :shock: :eek:
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:56 am I nearly forgot to mention that the skies will be falling on us anytime now: when they cracked those poor machines open, in the entrails they found algorithms! - dare i repeat that algorithms! :o :shock: :eek:
Come on, obviously Dems manipulating votes, it's right there in the name for all to see 'Al Gor(e) ithms. QED
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:cantlook: :doh: :rotflmao:
tek

Post by tek »

I got an A in grad school in "Design and Analysis of Computer Algorithms"

just sayin' :eek:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

qbawl wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:28 pm :snippity:
Come on, obviously Dems manipulating votes, it's right there in the name for all to see 'Al Gor(e) ithms. QED
Ahhh yes...I had forgotten the "e" is silent.... :think:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Is that Tennnesee birth control?

AlGor(e)ithm Method?

:rimshot:
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

I hear it's really effective when having sex with "just the tip(per)."

Ok. I'll stop now.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Mike is turning on duck duck go now
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”