RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: Ted Cruz - Rafael Edward "Felito" "Ted" Cruz - Flyin', Lyin' TX Tea Turd

Post by RTH10260 »

sad-cafe wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:51 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

teddy and randy are living lavish on other people's money
link is missing a wee info - I guess this is the clip

based on this article
Rand Paul, Ted Cruz Among Lawmakers Using Leadership PACs for 'Lavish Lifestyles': Report
BY JON JACKSON ON 9/30/21 AT 4:07 PM EDT

Some members of Congress are allegedly using their leadership PACs as "slush funds" to pay for extravagances such as expensive hotels and fine dining, according to a report released Wednesday.

The report comes from the nonpartisan watchdog groups Issue One and Campaign Legal Center, and it looked at how politicians used leadership PACs, which are separate from campaign accounts and aren't subject to the same restrictions on how donors' money can be spent.

The groups' research found that the leadership PACs of 120 members of Congress spent less than 50 percent on politics between January 2019 and December 2020. That equals roughly one of every five members of Congress.

https://www.newsweek.com/rand-paul-ted- ... rt-1634451
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

thank you
tek

Post by tek »

I do not want to even THINK about a Ted Cruz "Lavish Lifestyle"
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Does Duncan Hunter know about this? :rotflmao:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I'm sorry but does the Senator from Texas think we can tell Russia and Germany whether or not they can build a pipeline?

We may not like it, we might ask them nicely not to do it, we might say we're not gonna buy any luxury cars from Bavaria if they do, but in general, if Russia and Germany want to build a pipeline, unless it is going to run from Moscow to Berlin via Dallas, I don't think its any of our business.

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Gregg wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:56 am I'm sorry but does the Senator from Texas think we can tell Russia and Germany whether or not they can build a pipeline?

We may not like it, we might ask them nicely not to do it, we might say we're not gonna buy any luxury cars from Bavaria if they do, but in general, if Russia and Germany want to build a pipeline, unless it is going to run from Moscow to Berlin via Dallas, I don't think its any of our business.
The pipeline is just about finished these days. The issue at hand, here in Europe, not in the US Congress, will Russia now feed gas into the pipe?
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Volkonski wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:12 pm
This is just a continuation of Republicans blaming Biden for things that are completely outside of his control. Like how many Haitians are showing up at our borders. As if the President of the USA controls every person in every country and is personally responsible for all the decisions everyone makes.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

So, pipelines are now bad things? Funny how he was not pushing Trump on this earlier while they were still building and such. It's like he's performing for Texas oil cash and can do it out loud now since it is a D in the WH.
101010 :towel:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

RVInit wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:56 am This is just a continuation of Republicans blaming Biden for things that are completely outside of his control. Like how many Haitians are showing up at our borders. As if the President of the USA controls every person in every country and is personally responsible for all the decisions everyone makes.

Unless, of course, the President is a republican.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Cruz refuses to address gun violence in schools. Again.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

To be fair about the thing today. I Texas, close to half the population might be cheering for the shooter. I only say might because it was reported that he is an African American male, you can bet your boots if it was a white guy there would be people trying to explain how he was...something.

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, the only questions remaining about the black kid in Texas are WHEN and HOW did he convert to Islam and become a terrorist jihad warrior for Allah?

:sarcasm:
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
raison de arizona

Oh, look at the funny guy mocking racial equity.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

How did Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, and New Mexico get shark attacks? Did some idiot try to jump into the tank at Shedd Aquarium? At least an alligator attack I can understand. We had an alligator issue in a park not that long ago.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona

northland10 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:41 pm How did Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, and New Mexico get shark attacks? Did some idiot try to jump into the tank at Shedd Aquarium? At least an alligator attack I can understand. We had an alligator issue in a park not that long ago.
New Mexico, diver in a tank. Listed as provoked. http://www.sharkattackdata.com/attack/u ... 2005.03.12
Jim

Post by Jim »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:41 pm Oh, look at the funny guy mocking racial equity.
Maybe it's because sharks prefer white meat?

Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

northland10 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:41 pm How did Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, and New Mexico get shark attacks? Did some idiot try to jump into the tank at Shedd Aquarium? At least an alligator attack I can understand. We had an alligator issue in a park not that long ago.
Bull sharks in the muddy Mississippi? They've been confirmed as far north as St. Louis, and they're kinda bitey.
Image Image Image Image
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

estiveo:
they're kinda bitey.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bull_shark
The bull shark (Carcharhinus leucas), also known as the "Zambezi shark" (informally "zambi") in Africa, and "Lake Nicaragua shark" in Nicaragua, is a requiem shark commonly found worldwide in warm, shallow waters along coasts and in rivers. It is known for its aggressive nature, and presence in warm, shallow brackish and freshwater systems including estuaries and rivers.

Range of bull shark
Bull sharks can thrive in both salt and fresh water and can travel far up rivers. They have been known to travel up the Mississippi River as far as Alton, Illinois,[3] about 700 miles (1100 km) from the ocean. However, few freshwater human-shark interactions have been recorded. Larger-sized bull sharks are probably responsible for the majority of near-shore shark attacks, including many bites attributed to other species.[4]
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
filly

Post by filly »

filly

Post by filly »

Not Ted, but Jesus H. Christ:

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

filly wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:33 pm
I love her. I still say that she's channeling C. J. Craig.

Every time a Fox reporter asks a "gotcha" question about vaccine mandates, she, and every other Democratic politician should include in their response "vaccine mandates by many large US companies, including Fox News . . .".

They should go out of their way to praise Fox News at every opportunity for being a responsible employer and for setting an example for other employers who are concerned about their employees' health. They should emphasize that Fox requires all of the employees, including on-air personalities, to be vaccinated or to be frequently tested. If Fox *has* made exceptions for Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham and Sean Hannity, let them publicly discuss the issue and deny that the on-air personalities have been vaccinated.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

noblepa wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:38 pm
I love her. I still say that she's channeling C. J. Craig.

Every time a Fox reporter asks a "gotcha" question about vaccine mandates, she, and every other Democratic politician should include in their response "vaccine mandates by many large US companies, including Fox News . . .".

They should go out of their way to praise Fox News at every opportunity for being a responsible employer and for setting an example for other employers who are concerned about their employees' health. They should emphasize that Fox requires all of the employees, including on-air personalities, to be vaccinated or to be frequently tested. If Fox *has* made exceptions for Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham and Sean Hannity, let them publicly discuss the issue and deny that the on-air personalities have been vaccinated.
:yeahthat:
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
raison de arizona

Stick to Cancun, the Aussies don't want you.

Return to “Current Politics”