The dregs of birther remainders.

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa »

shannon wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:00 pm vomit frittata.
:sick: :clap:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:15 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:51 am
bob wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:21 am
:faint:
Oakland is in Puerto Rico?
To be "generous," Puerto Rico is somewhat "near" Jamaica.
If this is the real Maurice Robberson of Lakeland, FL (I have some doubts given the numbers in his handle and joining X in 2023), he has such a ethical background:

https://www.justice.gov/archive/crimina ... onSent.pdf
WASHINGTON - Two brothers were sentenced today in federal court to 30 months and three years in prison for selling massive amounts of pirated computer software, Assistant Attorney General Alice S. Fisher of the Criminal Division and U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia Chuck Rosenberg announced today.

At the federal court in Alexandria, Va., U.S. District Court Judge Claude M. Hilton sentenced Maurice A. Robberson, 48, to three years in prison and ordered him to pay $855,917 in restitution while his brother Thomas K. Robberson, 55, was sentenced to 30 months in prison and ordered to pay $151,488 in restitution. On Nov. 7, 2007, Maurice Robberson pled guilty to conspiracy and felony copyright infringement, while his brother Thomas Robberson pled guilty to a single count of felony copyright infringement.
101010 :towel:

Return to “Other weirdos”