Kamala Harris for President - 2024

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

2:37pm EDT: Kamala Harris just started speaking live in Wisconsin! It's basically her stump speech, but if you haven't heard it, it's fun. She talks about prosecuting people like... the impeached felon. In detail. :lol: This is her YouTube channel, don't forget to subscribe:

She announced they've had the best 24 hours of grassroots fundraising in presidential history.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

She's stump speeching as Prosecutor against Criminal. "I know Donald Trump's type"
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

It's really smart for her to talk about prosecutor vs criminal because many of the swing voters said it would make a difference to them if Donald Trump was convicted of a crime. And he has been convicted not only of a crime, but found liable for rape.

According to the judge his conviction of "sexual abuse" is the civil version of rape and that the actions his jury found against E Jean Carroll are what any person would understand as rape.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
bob

Post by bob »

RVInit wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:57 pm It's really smart for her to talk about prosecutor vs criminal because many of the swing voters said it would make a difference to them if Donald Trump was convicted of a crime. And he has been convicted not only of a crime, but found liable for rape.

According to the judge his conviction of "sexual abuse" is the civil version of rape and that the actions his jury found against E Jean Carroll are what any person would understand as rape.
:yeahthat:

Progressives call her Kop Kamala, but law-and-order plays to many key demographics. Especially when her opponent is literally a felon.

:kickface: that point all day long.
Image ImageImage
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

She really has a joyful energetic smile. It's a refreshing change from the grim nature of this campaign till now.
trump has his repetitive doom and gloom speech and rarely laughs or laughs when insulting people.

That just stuck out to me looking at the screen shot of the yt links upthread. I think of her as a Very Serious Person, mostly because I've seen her mostly in Senate justice committee hearings when she's questioning someone and brooks no bullshit.

Fear and anger are addicting (amygdala-wise) but people also long to feel content and happy. Maybe that will affect some elusive swing voters.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
bob

Post by bob »

Forbes: GOP Rep. Introduces Articles Of Impeachment Against Kamala Harris —Though Political Stunt Is Bound To Fail:
A GOP lawmaker on Tuesday introduced articles of impeachment against Vice President Kamala Harris over her handling of the southern border, as Republicans lay into the new Democratic presidential candidate in the days after President Joe Biden stepped down from the campaign trail.

Rep.Andy Ogles, R-Tenn., introduced a resolution calling to impeach Harris for high crimes and misdemeanors, arguing that during her term as vice president, Harris “has demonstrated extraordinary incompetence in the execution of her duties and responsibilities.”

Specifically, Ogles claims Harris has exhibited a “stark refusal to uphold the existing immigration laws” and a “palpable indifference to people of the United States suffering as a result of the ongoing southern border crisis.”
:roll:
Image ImageImage
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Be still my heart! What a really good headline!

NYT, WaPo, take notice!
bob

Post by bob »

"For completeness," Boebert, Ogles, and Miller (IL-15) pulled this exact impeachment stunt last year. And Boebert in 2021 pulled a similar stunt (over Afghanistan).
Image ImageImage
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

bob wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 5:20 pm :snippity:
Specifically, Ogles claims Harris has exhibited a “stark refusal to uphold the existing immigration laws” and a “palpable indifference to people of the United States suffering as a result of the ongoing southern border crisis.”
:roll:
[/quote]

I'm gonna go out on a limb here a say the Ogles is unaware of the famous quote on what the Vice Presidency is worth....

[Yes I know it political theater for him...]
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

All she has to do is say they had a bipartisan bill ready to go, but Trump stopped it for political reasons.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

WaPo’s “Deciders” on Harris. Independents spew the usual right-wing talking points.

https://wapo.st/4bTgTV1
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Shamelessly stolen from FB.
Attachments
kamala.jpg
kamala.jpg (68.89 KiB) Viewed 524 times
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

I heard on the internet they are bringing in David Plouffe as a campaign strategist.
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

poplove wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:49 pm Nikki Haley Voters PAC Announces Support for Kamala Harris

https://www.newsweek.com/nikki-haley-vo ... is-1928198
Nikki sent a C&D

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

andrewjweinstein 11 hours ago
Some news: A couple of minor updates left to be done, but the Biden Victory Fund has now fully transitioned to the Harris Victory Fund. Here’s the new link to contribute directly to the Harris campaign...
https://www.threads.net/@andrewjweinste ... 9xQZ_ZxSkw

Pretty sure this is the party account that goes to the nominee once the nomination is official. Often they will start to set it up once there is a presumptive nominee, like it was for Biden and for Trump on the RNC side.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I like "Ambassador Haley." How long ago did that gig end?
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

More than 1,000 volunteers sign up as Harris’ Georgia campaign gets going
“We are seeing an overwhelming groundswell of support for Kamala Harris in Georgia, with more than 1,000 people signing up to volunteer with our campaign yesterday — the largest day of recruitment of the campaign,” said Porsha White, the Georgia director for the Harris campaign. “
https://www.ajc.com/politics/more-than- ... J6ZJHIWYE/
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

My analogy is somewhat off, but Biden is like a comfortable orchestral concert that a person really enjoys and appreciates.

Harris is like your favorite high energy concert from whatever group you loved in your college years. It fills you with joy and happiness and enthusiasm.

While, as a music lover, you would rate both types of music as a 10, it's the college concert which excites you and gets you off your butt and has you dancing in the aisles.

And Trump? He's an angry dirge with off key instrument played loudly.
Tim Walz’ Golden Rule: Mind your own damn business!
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️🥥🌴✅

Post by poplove »

@DerekNeverFails
God.
Damn.

God damn.

God fucking damn.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

A lot of people, ol' Wifehorn included, are positively giddy. Not me.

She's not a perfect candy date. This is fun, I'm enthused, today is a hell of a lot better than Sunday morning.

But let's remember that Trump is in Putin's pocket, and the failing NY Times and the treasonous Washington Post and MSNBC and all the others are in Trump's pocket, and any of our media outlets will sell this country out to Trump and the fucking Russians any chance they get, and they're going to fignt like hell for Trump because it might mean an extra nickel of corporate profits, and they're willing to flush America down the toilet.

I made some choice comments along those lines at WaPo yesterday. I will never forget them trumpeting the whackjob convention as a "SUCCESS".

We're not done fighting the media. I expect all the major outlets to have stories about how Harris was a DEI hire.
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Foggy wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:42 am treasonous Washington Post
This one makes me sad. What happened to "Democracy dies in darkness"?
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:48 am
Foggy wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:42 am treasonous Washington Post
This one makes me sad. What happened to "Democracy dies in darkness"?
The sun set. There will be no dawn.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:48 am What happened to "Democracy dies in darkness"?
The Washington Post decided an extra nickel of corporate profits was worth more than democracy, so they're trying to kill it.
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'd had a heckuva deal for Wapo through prime for years, five dollars a month.

I got to the point where I almost felt ashamed to click on their app. I let them go.
ImageImageImage x5

Return to “US President”