Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

These people suck. They are bad people.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by RTH10260 »

:o Pink? Isn't that slightly gay? Isn't that what those x/y/z use when reading to children?
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

And she should know about Beta males
20230718152007.png
20230718152007.png (407.37 KiB) Viewed 1556 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I lost the link, but word on the bird site is that Gaetz is going to introduce legislation to defund Jack Smith. FWIW.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Good luck with that.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:42 pm I lost the link, but word on the bird site is that Gaetz is going to introduce legislation to defund Jack Smith. FWIW.
Party of law and order.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
raison de arizona

Oh. So now we are terrorists.
Matt Gaetz @mattgaetz wrote: If you let the trans stop you from seeing Margo Robbie……the terrorists win…..
Just Mindy 🐊 @just_mindy wrote: Glad to see @mattgaetz enjoying the Barbie premiere. The movie where “Doctor Barbie” is played by a Trans actor. Wonder why we can’t win culture wars? Republicans love being included with the rich and famous too much
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Resume18 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:50 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:42 pm I lost the link, but word on the bird site is that Gaetz is going to introduce legislation to defund Jack Smith. FWIW.
Party of law and order.
Like all SovCits it's only when it serves their "purpose"
castigat ridendo mores.
raison de arizona

Gaetz says he’ll offer bill to defund Jack Smith investigations of Trump

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) announced on his podcast Tuesday he is introducing legislation to defund investigations into former President Trump led by special counsel Jack Smith.

Gaetz made the announcement hours after Trump said he’d been notified he is a target of the Justice Department’s investigation into the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack and efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election results. Smith is leading the investigation.

“They are attacking our democracy and engaging in election interference right now,” said Gaetz, who vowed to “defund the Jack Smith investigation.”

He also alleged the investigation lacks transparency, saying the Justice Department has been nonresponsive to his request for information about who is on Smith’s team.
:snippity:
Gaetz said he knows President Biden would not sign his proposal into law and that Senate Majority Leader “Chuck Schumer [D-N.Y.] would never bring such a thing up.”

“But you deserve to know where your members of Congress are counted. Will they cosponsor my legislation? I certainly hope they will,” he said.
:snippity:
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-ba ... -of-trump/
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

In fact, I remember reading a couple of years ago, about a case in which a student run prayer group won a court case, forcing the school district to allow them to use a classroom after school hours for a prayer meeting or bible study. Their argument was that the district allowed other, non-school, groups to use the facilties.
The The After School Satan Club is the perfect response to that.

Sure, but if you let in religion, you have to let them all in.

The After School Satan Club Is An After School Program That Promotes Self-Directed Education By Supporting The Intellectual And Creative Interests Of Students.

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

be very afraid, folks :lol:

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:48 am
In fact, I remember reading a couple of years ago, about a case in which a student run prayer group won a court case, forcing the school district to allow them to use a classroom after school hours for a prayer meeting or bible study. Their argument was that the district allowed other, non-school, groups to use the facilties.
The The After School Satan Club is the perfect response to that.

Sure, but if you let in religion, you have to let them all in.

The After School Satan Club Is An After School Program That Promotes Self-Directed Education By Supporting The Intellectual And Creative Interests Of Students.

And, I, for one, see nothing wrong with that.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Matt Gaetz: MAGA will turn to 'bloodshed' if Trump's crimes exclude him from ballot

David Edwards
September 7, 2023, 1:48 PM ET

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) predicted "bloodshed" from the MAGA movement if Donald Trump is convicted of crimes and not permitted on state ballots.

During a Wednesday interview on the Driveway Liberty Podcast, Gaetz mentioned the possibility of "violence" ahead of the 2024 presidential election.

"It turns out they'll let anybody have these jobs who gets the most votes," Gaetz said. "Well, you know, and now they're trying to change that. Like what we were talking about earlier with, you know, with secretaries of state trying to decide certain, you know, Trump can't even be on the ballot."

The podcast host argued that keeping Trump off the ballot had "been the plan from the beginning."

"I really worry that that type of action could lead to violence," Gaetz agreed. "And I am so wildly opposed to violence. I don't think it's how we should resolve our disputes."

https://www.rawstory.com/matt-gaetz-mag ... om-ballot/
Flatpoint High
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Gaetz is now indulging in Stochastic Terrorism.
castigat ridendo mores.
raison de arizona

Blow it out your ass. I can count on one hand the number of crazies willing to go to bat for tfg. The fact that the number isn’t zero is disturbing, but there is no civil war coming.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

As others and I have said, the fact that Trump basically ignored the people who went to battle for him on Jan 6th, and offered them no help whatsoever, has basically doomed any chance of it happening again. The fact that they were thrown in jail shocked them. These people might be crazy, but crazy enough to go to jail or worse for someone that wont lift a finger for them back? Nope, not going to happen.
Hic sunt dracones
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:43 pm Blow it out your ass. I can count on one hand the number of crazies willing to go to bat for tfg. The fact that the number isn’t zero is disturbing, but there is no civil war coming.
I was watching MSNBC the other day and someone said that they think we're in a Cold Civil War right now, which, to me, almost sounds about right. I wish I could remember who said it - but it's someone I typically don't agree with.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Suranis wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:21 pm As others and I have said, the fact that Trump basically ignored the people who went to battle for him on Jan 6th, and offered them no help whatsoever, has basically doomed any chance of it happening again. The fact that they were thrown in jail shocked them. These people might be crazy, but crazy enough to go to jail or worse for someone that wont lift a finger for them back? Nope, not going to happen.
I think a lot of them are still expecting some kind of help, like a pardon or, once his own troubles "go away" he'll help them somehow (pay legal bills, hire attorneys for appeals, stuff like that). A lot of the are just too deep in the delusion to get that he doesn't give a fuck about them.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'm so old I remember, on Jan 6, trump being shocked to see how trashy his supporters looked.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:05 am :snippity:

I was watching MSNBC the other day and someone said that they think we're in a Cold Civil War right now, which, to me, almost sounds about right. I wish I could remember who said it - but it's someone I typically don't agree with.
It's been that way in the SE since 1865...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:43 pm Blow it out your ass. I can count on one hand the number of crazies willing to go to bat for tfg. The fact that the number isn’t zero is disturbing, but there is no civil war coming.
I do have serious concerns about Peter Navarro.
As others and I have said, the fact that Trump basically ignored the people who went to battle for him on Jan 6th, and offered them no help whatsoever, has basically doomed any chance of it happening again. The fact that they were thrown in jail shocked them. These people might be crazy, but crazy enough to go to jail or worse for someone that wont lift a finger for them back? Nope, not going to happen.
The ones who are still crazy enough to go for round two are gonna be busy for the next 10-22 years or so.

raison de arizona

Comply or die!
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Gaetz: Mr. Speaker, you are out of compliance with the agreement that allowed you to assume this role. The path forward for the House of Representatives is to either bring you into immediate total compliance or remove you,
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

So, do it, Gaetzy. What are ya, yella?
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

TL:DR

When we extort a leader, we expect him to stay extorted!

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I still think you could peel off 5 of the 16? Rs who are from districts Biden won to vote for Jeffries as an interim Speaker to put a stop to the shit show before it eats them all.

And doing that deal in the D/L so it surprises everyone would so gobsmack the Klwn Kar Kaucus and the rest of the Republicans they might take the whole 18 months to recover from the shock of it.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”